Being pinned down

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Blitz543, May 7, 2008.

1. Blitz543

Blitz543 New Member

Hi all

The following is one of my biggest fantasies but I am just trying to get a realistic opinion on it from people.

My fantasy is to be laying on the floor recieving oral sex from a female, while another female sits on my chest to hold me down. Why? Well because it combines many things which turns me on. Recieving a blowjob, obviously a big plus point :). Being pinned down by a female (another big plus point). And being looked down upon by a female (I love the point of view).

Now my question is this. How realistic is this scenario? If you had a friend who was giving a guy (also possibly a friend) a blowjob and you knew what the guy liked (or your friend asked you to do it), would you sit on his chest and watch him go through orgasm?

Or is that something so 'out there' that it wouldn't happen and that I am probably the only person in the world who fantasises over it? :)

2. kujo

kujo New Member

Hmm... Definitely a different take on the 3some idea. Since you are not suggesting sexual contact from the 3rd person, it may possibly eliminate some of the jealousy issues that might arrise otherwise...

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I think that's a fairly tame fantasy. The trick is getting two ladies to agree to it!