Being overheard...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silverfox, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

Have you ever knowingly, or unknowingly, been overheard having sex?

Mittimer likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yes, w exbf. He lived in his parents (converted) garage. His mom used to listen to our conversations. When she pissed off, I'd get loud.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yep several times over. Pretty sure we've been watched as well since we've had sex in plain view of neighbors. I tend to get really loud and occasionally scream.

Mittimer and chikinlil like this.
  4. Silverfox

Gold Member

When the ex and I were dating in college, sometimes we didn't see each other for several weeks. Different schools. When we got together, it was usually at her apartment, after I'd travelled there. We were so horny, it was difficult to be quiet, and sometimes we weren't. We just didn't care. Often, we received applause the next morning from her roommates, and their boyfriends.

After Silverette and I got together, and had children, we tried to stay quiet, but on several mornings, after the children got older, they'd ask if we were wrestling. When they were older, and brought friends over, we embarrassed them. They used to ask us to be quiet. We never lied to them about what they heard. Raising children with sexually active parents is another conversation.

On several vacations, we strongly suspected our neighbors heard us, because we heard them, especially on the balcony. One trip turned out especially well.

5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

Yup.... happens quite frequently. In my house, we don't really have too much privacy. hahha.

6. jdhst

jdhst Member

My ex and I lived in an apartment with fairly thin walls, and she was also pretty loud. One thing I noticed living there was that couples would pretty much all end up fucking at the same time. We'd hear the couple next door going at it, and then we start having sex, and then shortly thereafter the couple downstairs would start fucking. I'm pretty sure it circled the complex like a sex wave.

I also once heard my downstairs neighbor having a threesome. I was so jealous

12barblues, Mittimer and HotForHoney like this.
  7. alwaystry

Yes, many times. Usually roomates it has been a neighbor.even caught a peeper once. I ran outside and caught him, he nearly pissed his pants . I was in my boxers and at the time I looked A LOT like Edward Norton from american history x.....he must have seen the movie, thought the next move was him biting the curb.

8. rajen roy

rajen roy New Member

Yes i overheard having sex.

9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

So why didn't you go join and make it a 4-some.... Knock on the door and say,

"May the 4-some be with you"

#9 HotForHoney, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    boobjob, jdhst and alwaystry like this.
  10. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

im pretty loud

11. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Oh MANY times!

Once while some friends from college were over, me and my then girlfriend retreated to the bedroom for something. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking. I made sure to pound her good and drive it really deep in order to increase the volume of her moans/whimpers/screams. When I came out of the room, all of my friends were smiling. One friend asked "Where's <her name>, is she okay?" To which another friend interjected "Oh. She's good. Trust me!" We all laughed and continued watching television.

Was fucking this friend in college. Now she was a real screamer. So it was no wonder that after her having nine orgasms and screaming the whole time - increasing her screaming when she came - that the people outside my dorm door were eerily quiet as I walked her out. Hearing one of the girls exclaim through a giggle (quietly) "holy shit!" I knew they had heard. Hell, as loud as she was, I'm sure the college in the next city heard!

Mittimer and alwaystry like this.
  12. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Our first apartment when married was upstairs from our landlady. She was a 75 year old off the boat Italian widow who made the best sauce (gravy as she called it). We used to enjoy long Sunday afternoon sex sessions that got quite loud. More than once she called from the bottom of the stairs right after we finished. When we answered she would say, "I have some meatballs and gravy for you guys, you must be hungry."

12barblues and jdhst like this.
  13. guyinsetx

guyinsetx New Member

Pretty sure my 18 year old stepdaughter has heard me banging her mom

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

That's great... Lol ... Love it

15. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

That lady was one of a kind. Loved her.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

You know, she can be quite loud... And maybe just once, after having mean, nasty, loud sex.... We could walk out of our apartment and find all of the other tenants lining the side walk on both sides... Standing, chanting our names and applauding, cheering and throwing confetti on us as we walk by......maybe?

HotForHoney and boobjob like this.
  17. AK47J

Gold Member

Yes, both, many times. Before cunt face went cold she was a screamer and didn't care who was around.

HotForHoney likes this.