Being naked

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by DemoN, May 10, 2010.

1. DemoN

DemoN New Member

This morning I took a shower and after I went out of my bathroom with my towel only I had the strange wish to stay completely naked in my house. It's not the first time I do this and I don't do it only after bath! I just like to be naked! :eyes I like the feeling of it and the way I am exposed. I'm just walking around my home doing what I'm doing normally but without any clothes on my body. Have to tell that I don't particularly care about the windows and what can be seen trough them. :p I just move normally! Is this kinky? :eek: How do you think? I feel being naked in my house is normal for me. Are you doing something like this too?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Agreed, being naked is wonderful. Only one tiny issue. I would, if I were you, care about the windows. There are stupid laws in effect where if lets say..someone on the street sees you naked in your window, even in your own home, that's considered indecent exposure and you can get arrested or fined.

But! Other then that, I agree with you 110%, being naked is AWESOME. I can spend an entire day in the nude with my man. :)

3. QWE

QWE New Member

It is not quite OK in Russia since we live with our parents as a rule :). But I think that it is only natural to be naked in the house of your own.

4. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Thanks for the advise! :phat I'll keep that in mind cause it's possible the laws to be the same in my country too.

5. htoad

htoad Active Member

Nothing wrong or unusual about this at all. It is one reason my wife and I are looking forward to having an empty nest. :D We have been "practicing" this (or skimpy dressing) when I work from home and we have the house to ourselves for a while, and it is great. I will admit to having the fear of getting hit by/caught in something, especially if I am hard.

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, if it's your house, do as you please and enjoy...as long as there aren't any little ones nearby, be free....
    Naked is good.

7. gnastybugger

gnastybugger New Member

I believe we live in a world of prude's, naked is nature we were not meant to wear clothing otherwise we would have been born with our genitalia unexposed clothing should only be used for practical reason's, like keeping warm,protection from the everyday bad element's and of course so we don't have to see bodily discharge's during some of natures cycles and generally being sanitary.

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

Agreed!

9. superbity

superbity New Member

:(
    Hey! Do it all the time! don't mind being naked. Don't do it in front of other people, though. Well, not yet:). I like being naked especially if pictures are taken and they're being sent to someone who wants them (not a suggestion to u. I took pix before and wanted to send them to a woman, but she told me her GF would not be too pleased:ugh)
    My view, do what u want. If ur not hurting ur self, or anyone else, it should be OK, right? Thing is, what if some old biddy sees u waggling ur cock and believes ur doing it for her benefit and doesn't approve:eek? And then calls the cops and u have a visit from the boys in blue? Not a happy situation then, is it:mad.

10. DemoN

DemoN New Member

superbity, doing what you want is the best thing I can think of ;)! It's the key to happiness! So if you want or feel that you have to surf naked in your house then you should do it. :) The biggest problem is - what people will say? Sometimes I'm thinking we all are living in a world full with taboos, and 'being naked' is one of them!

11. superbity

superbity New Member

I agree wholeheartedly, DemoN! (Hope I don't come across as a party pooper)! Do as u want is fine by me! Live and let live!:)

12. superbity

superbity New Member

By the way, DemoN. Ur house is ur castle, right? So, what're ur views on places like nudist beaches and the like? Do u aspire to using those kind of locations, perhaps? I haven't, but I have no real objection to them that I can think of!

13. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Right about the house. ;) I don't mind places like nudist beaches; I like them, but still not enough adventurous to visit them dressed only with my skin :phat. Maybe this can be called 'a little shy'. :eyes

14. Paula

Gold Member

@ DemoN: I like beeing naked. In the house and outside. It gives me a special feeling.

15. LilBAM

Gold Member

I think it's a wonderful thing, being nude is amazing! :) I've been sleeping nude for years(which is awesome), and when I decided to start being nude alone in my house, I only wonder why I didn't start sooner! XD It just feels exhilarating and freeing. Whenever I have the house to myself, I'm always naked. Keep doing it if you like it, nothing wrong with it at all. :D Just don't get in trouble somehow! I have to agree with DemoN though that I'd be too shy to go out to a nudist beach right now...down the line I definitely want to go to one, though. I personally don't find it kinky however, since I'm naked for reasons other than sex(at least for now ;)).

I do wish that people in general would lighten up on this taboo subject. Why is there such a need to censor something beautiful given to us by nature? I mean, we've all seen ourselves naked, so we know what breasts, a vagina, a penis, etc. look like...so why should something be censored that we all know what it's like anyway, and it's a part of our bodies? I don't get it. The naked human body is a beautiful creation, it shouldn't be censored or so subject to taboos. :| I wish things would be more lenient in regards to nudity in general.