Being into couples

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ShyGuy2, Nov 7, 2014.

1. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

Is it normal?

I have a pretty powerful interest in the polyandrous lifestyle, not just sexually but romantically as well.

I just find it so... heartwarming knowing that I would be loved by two people, especially if they are married. It says a lot when a couple has a well-established and strongly-rooted relationship but still open it up and let me be a part of it. It makes feel... honored I guess. I get this strong urge to love the couple back in the same way.

On the sexual side, I just like the idea of having a partner to help please our woman. I just like the raunchiness a woman expresses when two men are pleasing her. It's very hot. It also means that I have a buddy/buddies to help turn her on. She could come home tired from work and then be perked up by the two (or three) of us waiting in the bedroom naked for her.

So is this weird? Have any of you thought about this? Any couples who are interested in it too?

phish likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm married and we are poly. This is something that interests us greatly, we've just yet to find anyone we both want to be with.

3. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

I heard that searching for potential third spouses is hard on couples. I can definitely say it's hard for us singles in our search.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't say it's hard on us because it's not something we actively seek. In theory it would be fantastic to have though. A bit different then you mentioned. We prefer to have someone who is into us both rather than just me or just him. It makes things less complicated when everyone is getting the attention (both emotionally and physically) they deserve.

It would take some getting used to when having a shared relationship vs a one on one with each other or our outside lovers.

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well I am all for additions to our sexy play time in the form of another human. I was in the swinging lifestyle for awhile. It can be great! As far as love , well in theory it's great but I do not know of anyone that has found that situation and made it successfully. But how you explain it sounds ggreat. But it's not for everyone that is for sure.

6. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I'm curious mitt. As a couple how does an open relationship work? It is an open relationship you have right?

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

If we're being technical, it's not "open" it's Poly. If you're wanting to know the run down of how it works it's fairly simple but there are still rules.

Basically we're both free to be with/sleep with/date/have relationships whomever we choose. Although, we (the other half) have a right to veto said relationship. This isn't something that is used often but if there are certain circumstances, the relationship(s) end. We have to know the person each other is with, know everything that goes on. There's ALWAYS full disclosure. Protection and STD testing is done prior/during all relationships as well. If at any point another relationship begins to cause issues within our marriage, it ends, no questions asked. Our relationship comes first always.

I've got specific examples of these things that I would prefer to keep off the board because they are long and well, it's my personal life and I don't want someone going "if you really loved each other you wouldn't NEED anyone else". lol

You are more than welcome to privately message me and we can discuss this further. :)

AtkCCC, Married M Nh and TonyD like this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A while back there was on here a married dude here who lived with his wife and her friend and shared both in this same way. Got to say I rather envied him as both were gorgeous slim athletic Norwegian blondes.
    I cannot recall if the girls were into each others as well tho'.

#8 lbushwalker, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    TonyD likes this.
  9. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

Are both of you bi?

One group of three partners had two kids and been together for seven years. Another group had four kids if I recall. So it seems to last well enough.

Oh my gosh, I think having kids would be my biggest complexity. What if the other guy gets a kid? Would I be his dad too? That would be so cool but so weird and I would probably go through a flurry of emotions.

Anywho, I know for certain that I don't want to be swung at. I like flirtation and all but the smex must come after several dates and some emotional bonding.

I remember trying out a polyandry relationship with my friend and her boyfriend. He wasn't into the idea but he said yes when she asked. Needless to say, it didn't end well.

I know that at least from my experience and the testimonies of others that communication and trust is key to this kind of thing.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Pansexual. A little different than bisexual, but basically yes.

What we do isn't polyandry, it's polyamory. There's a very large difference.

jt _couple2012 and TonyD like this.
  11. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

Ah I see.

Oh, that makes sense, but don't worry I'm aware of the difference.

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

If you really loved each other then you wouldn't NEED anyone else. :p

(D'awwww, just jokin' - you know I love ya, Mitt. I simply can't resist openings to be a smart-ass like that.)

Honestly, if anything, the fact that you have such a strong relationship and it is polyamorous makes me envious. That's a level of comfort, trust, and love that is (at least currently) beyond my capability to fathom - and I like to think that I'm pretty strong on all of those fronts in my relationship.

Mittimer likes this.
  13. TonyD

Gold Member

This is one of my greatest fantasies....................mmmmmmmm

ohioguy39 and Doitagain like this.
  14. clonly602

clonly602 Member

We would have had a third wife if there were no kids or society would not have judged us. My wife and I had a best friend that we would have married if allowed. We never had a sexual relationship more then a soft swap, and normal kisses and hugs, but it would have been fine between us all.

15. wrangler

Gold Member

My G.F gets off on sharing me with other couples

Doitagain likes this.
  16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ok?

BlueCollar and HotForHoney like this.
  17. sdance

sdance Member

Me and two girls i know are looking for married guys to nail them. We think it's even hotter if she doesn't approve and he sneaks there to fuck them. they are 20 and 19 so a guy 40-50 would be hot as shit. I want to watch them get gangbanged. what would married men really jump at?

18. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

Well, for starters, this thread is about being a part of a consensual relationship with a couple or a single person. Your cheating/gangbang fantasy is a tad misplaced here.

And I would advise against making anyone cheat on their spouse.

10_3XL likes this.
  19. sagswing

Gold Member

I agree with the first part above but how does one "make" one cheat on their spouse????

10_3XL likes this.
  20. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

By claiming to be in an "open relationship" (or some similar situation) but never laying ground rules...
    I guess...
    Honestly, I'm not sure, either. :confused: