Being gay/beisexual

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by andylife, Aug 16, 2015.

1. andylife

Gold Member

I'm a confusing chap.. one day I'm straight then I'm bi.... more often then not I have this fantasy about being gay... I love having sexual passion with a guy to the extent that I often have this fantasy about being gay.... its mad and confusing mind set... being a typical guy I wank most days oops no I wank mostly 3 times a day... I'm confused that one time I visualize naked sexy woman and wank over pics of woman then next I'm wanking over pics of naked men ... i was married and a long time ago i opened up to my ex wife that i wanted to be gay ... its mad tho i hate the notion of being bisexual mainly because i feel torn between men and woman.. eg love and sexual passion of a woman and the sex of a man

bigscott77 likes this.
  2. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

When u r real thirsty and somebody offers u a drink .....you grab it and drink it up:) Don't worry what's in there

bigscott77 and HotForHoney like this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You realize you're not actually oscillating between sexual orientations right? Sexuality is a spectrum, but it's not like you can move your little marker on it from one end to the other at will. If we could do that then I'd probably have switched to the bi-/homosexual end of the spectrum at times in the past when I was having painful amounts of bad luck on the hetero end. :p

Based on this and your numerous other posts on the subject it seems to me that you are either bisexual or heterosexual with strong homoerotic tendencies.

You are facing an occurrence that everyone does -- your sexual proclivities change depending on myriad factors. It just so happens that for you part of those proclivities involve members of the same sex and sexual interaction with them. For other people it's that one week they're obsessed with redheads and the next they're all about blondes, for you it's Women then Men. Ya get what I'm saying here?

CreamyJustice and jt _couple2012 like this.
  4. whybother

Gold Member

Stop worrying about labels:

[​IMG]

5. whybother

Gold Member

6. Meee

Gold Member

The OP has a big misunderstanding about labels and he uses them wrong. But that doesn't matter because there's actually a different thing that's upsetting him. He's just using (misusing) labels to express it.

Andy, there is a lot of pressure in society to be one way and stick with it. A lot of people don't do well with duality. "Well? Which one are you? You have to decide. Once and for all." (One problem with that, of course, is that sexual desire and behavior aren't about who you are.) I can't tell you how to free yourself from that. We've all been watching you feel it in thread after thread, repeating the same concerns as if we hadn't offered alternatives. It might be better if you start your threads in one of the other forums besides Ask a Guy/Girl. You aren't actually asking anything.

10_3XL likes this.
  7. andylife

Gold Member

I understand what you are all saying

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I hate labels and degrees of things. Humans are by nature bisexual. There is usually a greater attraction for one sex and as me put it a lot of pressure to be one way or another. It's very unfair that same sex interaction between women that identify as heterosexual in most circles is accepted and often encouraged. However, a guy who is found to have the latent of fantasies involving another cock is instantly labeled as gay. I see nothing wrong with guys having a little fun with each other at times.

xx

bigscott77 and 10_3XL like this.
  9. bigsky1234

bigsky1234 New Member

I am very curious to hqve the feeling of sukin cock, i dont believe i am gay , but to hqve w huge cock in my mouth would feel so good, my x wife used to give good head, she told me all you hqve to do is slide your tongue over your teeth and slide it in, i also love to fuck my own asshole with what ever can fit, on one occassion i made a dildo it was 9 inches long and it was thick i fucked myself good and hard that time, ill where womqns clothing nylons ,bra panties , i paint my toe nails, it makes feel so sexy, when i go into public ill where panties and ill take my hole with lil lube and ill put a tamppon in my asshole, after a few hours its all wet with my anal juice, it hurts so good when i pull it out... and i also love to lick pussy, and ill lick my ex wife assholes while she lays there and mouns...if theres somebody out there that can tell me how to find a guy to have sex with id really appreciate it. I so want to get fucked in my ass, but i dont know how to ask someone!!!!

bigscott77 likes this.
  10. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

don't worry about it,as long as you are doing something you like,just do it,
    I think everyone should try sex with someone of their same sex at least once.
    you may never know what you are missing,you may love it,if not then at least you won't have to think or wonder about it anymore.