Being gangbanged

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hels_bells, Oct 1, 2012.

1. hels_bells

hels_bells New Member

I have a huge fantasy about being gangbanged I really don't know why but I have fantasized about it for ages. Not sure if it is the helplessness knowing there is no escape from so manyguys (though even escaping from 1 would be hard in the heels I wear!) or just having multiple guys cum inside me. I have read stories about girls in rugby clubs or at fire stations etc and it is a huge turn on to imagine myself in that position.

Mb91 likes this.
  2. hoxtonboy

hoxtonboy New Member

Hi its my biggest turn on aswell . i have twice had sex with 2 men together and its definatly twice the pleasure. i didnt feel over powered as on each occasion my husband was one of them . for me its more erotic than hardcore. iguess i can understand the helplesness you would if there were more than 2 guys. if you keep it your fantasy thats great, but if you do get an oppertunity to do it , then go for it . . . . . p.s make sure you get them to cum all over you. i am sure you wont be disapointed .... tinaxxx

Mb91 likes this.
  3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well hello, hels bells.....nice intro.....comin on ,like a hurricane....
    ..you know.....if good's on the left, then I'm stickin to the right.....

4. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

with you again 12barblues....what an intro

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Most times when they open with that kinda crap....they just disappear and never come back.....we'll see I guess....

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Maybe he will come back and post more....errr, uh....I mean she will...

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I went to a gangbang on Saturday which is Carol's and Candy's regular monthly event. Several women and about 30 men, enough men to go around. Sydney is a big city but still it is surprising that 4 or 5 additional women joined Carol and Candy for this month's event. It's normally condom-free, and it was for all the women I observed during the time I was there.

Curiosity got the better of me and I found some research on women and gangbangs, and it described these women as being more easily orgasmic than average, and also experiencing multiple orgasms during gangbangs. The women in the article were like Carol and Candy where they partake regularly.

In a gangbang a woman has all the power, and by comparison we men are fairly pathetic.

Mb91 likes this.
  8. hels_bells

hels_bells New Member

I am not saying its something I have done! It is at the moment just a fantasy so it is not a wild story. Fair enough if you think I am not genuine, just came on to the board as it is not something I could talk about with my friends. So when you have these fantasies you wonder if you are the only one / area bit strange.

9. hels_bells

hels_bells New Member

Hi Tina, I think I would be ready to try with 2 guys but at the momentI think the gangbang is perhaps best left to fantasyas it would be a big step!!

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Excuse 12BB's skepticism but you have jumped in with no intro and an empty profile.

11. hels_bells

hels_bells New Member

Sorry not the best one for filling out forms! I will try to update it when I get a chance. I kind of joined the forumwith that specific issue in mind so sort of jumped in with it.

12. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

That's okay, I tend to procrastinate when it comes to forms too. I suggest you also head to the Member's introduction section so we can welcome you properly.

13. robinrio

robinrio New Member

Very hot day dream. I too day dream about being one of the studs gangbanging a hot pretty woman.