Being fucked from behind fantasy of mine...and telling my wife?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adventurer, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Okay, so sometimes when I am laying naked on my stomach, I get this feeling/desire to have someone fuck my ass. Now, I am happily straight, so I don't believe this is a "that" sort of thing. (My preference is women.) Then I think about how I'd love to have my wife buy a strap on and fuck me with it.

I would feel weird asking her though. Hopefully someday either she will ask me about it, or I'll find the right occasion to bring it up. I get hard thinking about it. Having a "cock" thrusting in and out of me.

Again, I would not do this, I am just not attracted to other men like that....but, this particular thought is appealing... I'd love to know what it would feel like to feel someone ejaculate inside me as they orgasm. Since its my fantasy, it would be myself, fucking me.

I actually am pretty sure my wife would be cool with doing the strap-on thing actually. It's probably more me feeling weird asking her... actually... I think it's more that I would feel REALLY...weird...if she did think it was...well...weird. lol. But again, she probably wouldn't. I just am not ready to ask.

I am hoping she brings it up in some way, or opens up an opportunity that I could sort of mention her in a strap on or something, and just see how she reacts.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Start by having your wife finger your anus while she sucks your cock. There have been a few positions where my wife was able to reach my anus while we fucked. After she puts a finger in, tell her how great it felt. Get a discussion going about how you really like that feeling and wonder what it would be like to really be stimulated. Maybe she will even think of the strap on idea.

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i wanted to do that to my husband for the longest time. when i first started bringing it up, he was wary, but then he got into it.i told him if he really wanted to do it, he had to buy the toy for me to use and prove it. he did. we tried it, but i couldnt figure out the harness, and it was more frustrating than anything else. then we tried the feeldoe, and that was just stupid. haven't tried it since. he used to like fingers, and the occasional really thin toy, but nothing like that lately. oh well.

4. sandwich

Gold Member

If you two already use sex toys like vibrators then maybe you could tell her it would be fun to check out an online store to see what all the other possibilities are. Even if you don't currently use them you could see if she wants to check it out. So then when you are sitting there looking at each page you might be able to get a read on what she thinks or you could just ask her since it would be right there in front of your face.

It might be a lot easier to say, "oh...what do you think about that", than "I've been thinking about how I would like to buy a strap on and have you fuck me in the ass with it". Then the bonus would be if she saw something else that peaked her interest. You could end up with a strap on and some other hot thing to try.

5. Adventurer

Gold Member

Thank you all for your suggestions!
    One member PM'd me another suggestion as well.

So here is what I did...

I have been sending her sexy videos and even a video I have from my ipad of me fucking her from behind. I've also been sending her some ebay links to sexy costume items for her.
    Well, last night I sent her the following ebay link along with this message:

"I miss you so much, I would even let you do this to me. ;) "

So we'll see how she reacts, and what she says. I think it was a pretty good way to bring it up. Subtle and easily played off if need be. But easily prompting possibilities as well.
    I hope she "takes the bait". :)

#5 Adventurer, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

No adult links in the general area. Link removed

7. Adventurer

Gold Member

Well... it did not go as I had hoped. She never responded to the email.
    I am afraid maybe I was TOO sublte. Because I sent her three emails at the same time. So she never actually addressed any particular one of them. Instead she just wrote me a separate (but very nice) email.
    Back to the "drawing board"...