Being Dominated

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Beckeyboo, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Beckeyboo

Beckeyboo New Member

Hey everyone! Newbie here looking for a little advice. :)

I know it is a very common male fantasy to be dominated by the female. What I want to know is what do you like best about it? What do you like her to do?

The reason I'm asking is because my boyfriend wants to be my "bitch". :p Just need some pointers here.
  2. bucky

bucky New Member

Welcome to :sf. While I don't want to be my wifes "bitch", I do like her ordering me around in bed. There is no greater turn on than to be told to suck someones p*ssy. IMO

3. Beckeyboo

Beckeyboo New Member

Thanks for your replies. You've definitely given me some ideas. :D

I've asked him what he wants me to do and he said "ANYTHING" He wouldn't get specific, I think he's afraid he'll freak me out even though I told him he wouldn't. I know he wants me to use a strap on. I've never used one before but I'm very open to it.
  4. Joe

Joe Gold Member

He probably also wants you to come up with your own demands. He wants YOU to give the orders (or whatever), and that means they must be YOUR orders, not a repeat of what he's told you to say. That's the excitement of it. :brow
  5. Beckeyboo

Beckeyboo New Member

Thanks Joe, that makes sense.
  6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dominate him? Hmmm...tie him up face down, put a blindfold on him, do him with a strap-on or some anal toys (be gentle though...go read some of the anal sex threads), then flip him over, make him lick you, sit on his face, and do him doggie style while he's still tied up...the sky's the limit! Tell him he's your sex slave the whole time. ;)

BD
  7. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

Tease him... when you have him tied up start at his feet and just start kissing up his legs up to his inner thighs... go around his package up to his abdomen and lick/kiss his belly button... then kiss up his chest and kiss/suck/lick his nipples (if he's into that, it doesn't do anything for some guys)... then kiss his neck and ears, esp the cartiledge on his outer ear, they say there a lot of nerve endings there... the kiss him on the lips, start out lightly then progress from there... then start making your way back down his body, when you get to his package kiss around it, where his legs meet his torso tends to be very very sensitive... once you've got him so worked up he can't stand it anymore start sucking on his balls... then ever so slowly lick the head and underside of his penis, but make sure you don't put it all in... anyway... thats a starting point :)
  8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Mmmmmm...thanks for the images, CutiePie...
  9. Beckeyboo

Beckeyboo New Member

Thanks guys! Really good advice. BassDude, you gonna let me practice on you? :brow

CutiePie, he loves for his nipples to be played with but hard. He has one pierced and likes for me to bite and pull on them. You're advice is a great starting point! :D
  10. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

I would have to say, this is something I would like my wife to do (at some point :( ) is to take charge in the bedroom, being blindfolded really does heighten the experience. Your B/F will want you to come up with your own ideas and demands, also consider roleplay get him doing things when you are not in the bedroom for a bit for excitement :D. Is he also in to bondage or just domination? If he is you may want to invest in a crop or a paddle for a bit of spanking. Crops can be used very sensually :)

Gloves are a good thing to have as well, riding gloves are good, some have a rough feel to the palm which is an fantastic sensation especially when blind folded. Otherwise satin, leather, pvc, suede, velvet, lace IMHO look fantastic and also to have a gloved hand/arm running across your body tweaking bits is heaven. Also claws are good, gives a nice sensation without leaving too many marks.

Just thinking about my experiences as a submissive a few years back has made me wonder about the fetish, s/m scene again :)
  11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Of course! We all want you to be well-practiced before you attempt this, and I'll sacrifice my body to benefit your preparedness. :D
  12. Nobody

Nobody Member

Light Bondage & Toys

I just discovered a great way to enjoy dominating and being dominated. A fun way for the two of you to take turns dominating each other is to buy a "bed restraint kit" and surprise your boyfriend with it by not telling him anything about it. When you're both in bed climb on top of him and start tying him up. The restraints wrap around your mattress so they can be tucked away when not in use (easy to hide from him).

When the mood strikes you to be the submissive one, just switch roles. Good luck, and here's a picture of my room.

[​IMG]
  13. hiiro

hiiro New Member

Being a male with such fantasies, here are some ideas. Some of which have been said by others previously.

You can tie him up in any way you want. Tie each limb to a bedpost? Tie his ankles and his wrists (behind his back), connect the two and make it into a hogtie? This tie his ankles to his thigh so his lower legs are pressed hard against his upper legs and he can't stretch them out. To which you can then ties those to the opposite sides of the bed, so you can access his anus, penis, scrotum and perineum with ease.

Blindfold him, gag him, and put a collar and leash on him and make him crawl around the floor by your side. Or just blindfold him, tie his hands around his back and make him follow you / do your bidding (ie: make him try and fuck you, or perform oral on you, etc.)

Another thing mentioned is tying him down and facesitting. Haven't had this one done to me so I can't say much on it.

Tie him facedown to something, or bent over, and take any flat, blunt object (kitchen utensils work great) and spank him until his ass is sore.

Orgasm denial. This one is a fun one. While you tease / play with him (whatever you are doing, such as playing with his genitals) bring him to a point where he is close to cumming, then slow down / stop to keep him from cumming. Make sure he knows that he isn't allowed to cum without your permission, and just keep bringing him to the verge over and over again, until you feel like you want him to finally orgasm.

Butt plug. These things are great. You can use it during play, or 'demand' that he wear one inside of him for X amount of time prior to play.

I'm sure I could think of more, but it's a bit late. If you need any more just send me a PM.
  14. 1EyedSnake

1EyedSnake New Member

To me, the idea of being dominated is to let go of control and responsibility. It's not just about sex, actually, but it's more of a mindset I think. Personally, I'd prefer a girl who was nurturing and gentle whilst being controlling and dominating. She'd have to give me orders, contantly be on top of me sexually, decide everything for me sexually, tell me what to do and when to do it, initiate sex and be sexually aggressive.

My advice is to initiate sex and to be sexually aggressive, but also gentle and caring. Give him orders, but try to use mostly a soft voice (but be firm!). He will want you to be bossy and strict, but try to vary in the degree (always balance out with tenderness). Experiment with what he responds best to.