Being bisexual

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by andylife, Jul 15, 2015.

1. andylife

Gold Member

Being open how many Men and woman out there enjoy and feel happy finding themselves bisexual… I feel bisexuality can be more daunting for men as a lot of bi men are only sexually attracted to another guy and could never feel emotionally close as they can with a woman … eg a large number of bisexual men feel that because they are bisexual they may end up on the shelf… perhaps that why a some bi men end up coming out as being gay….. … Took me years, tho now I accept im bisexual, to me I feel it’s just a sexual thing… why I enjoy sex with another I don’t really know… and I wish I was one or the other.. gay or straight… ladies/men how do you feel about being bisexual…. How many of off you can have a deeper relationship with the same sex…. How many of you would be happy in the same sex relationship

jay321 likes this.
  2. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

I don't know if I am bi, but I am certainly bi-curious. I've never done anything with another guy, but the idea intrigues me. I have a good friend who is gay, and I ask him all my questions. But he and I will never try it out cuz neither of us are the others type.

One thing I have been learning, and this site has helped, is that sex can just be sex. There doesn't have to be this emotional baggage that my generation seems hung up on. That said, I doubt I will experience anything more than I already have. But what's the difference if it is a man or a woman, beyond the obvious? I can find a man attractive and sexy. I can look at cocks on here and wonder how it feels the same way I can look at the sexy women and wonder what if. Men love the idea of 2 girls getting it on, but shy away from 2 guys. I don't get the difference. Any guy who says he hasn't tasted his own cum is likely lying. I think most guys tried to figure out (usually unsuccessfully) how to give themselves a blowjob. And isn't masturbation playing with a cock, even though it's your own.

I guess what I'm saying is that hetero, homo, gay, bi, transgender, what difference does it make. In the end it is all about orgasms and having fun. If it feels good just do it and quit worrying what others think of you.

3. Meee

Gold Member

I know quite a few men who identify as bisexual. None of them have ever expressed this concern. I wonder if it's a worry that you're creating for yourself unnecessarily.

4. andylife

Gold Member

I see what your saying ... I have denied and struggled with my sexuality.. yet I know I am bisexual... when I began exploring with sex after I used to feel vile and would say never again... as I explored more sex became more natural in a way.... I struggle with the notion of relationships I guess

5. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

I think relationship are hard for someone who has constantly felt unworthy of a relationship. It is not vile just because ignorant people think it is.

6. andylife

Gold Member

I used to aways say it being open.. then I met a guy and we explored together.. he was the first guy I have ever been naked in bed with felt odd at first.. then as we relaxed I began feeling open and natural .....

7. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Maybe I am an anomaly, but everyone needs to fit in somewhere. I'm not sure how far I could go with a guy, if I had the chance. But I know there is a turn on for me that I can't suppress. But everyone deserves to be happy regardless of what everyone else thinks is normal. Or how badly they think you are abnormal. Embrace who you are and feel good about who you are too.

Hell, I'd do you given the chance!

phish likes this.
  8. andylife

Gold Member

I felt like you wanting to go for it.. I remember when I first time went with a guy.. I gave him oral felt really mad first time.... then after said never again.. tho there I was.. lol.. took me years to feel relaxed... then I met that guy.. and just let go and explored and experimented.. before what turned me on was the act of having another man in my mouth.. before I met him I always wanted to experience a guy having an orgasm while he was in my mouth tho I never could bring myself... meeting the guy I was seeing I fancied him!! and kinda connected.. what a feeling

9. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Somehow you do understand. I'm not sure this was what you were looking for when you posted. I'd like to continue this discussion, but would prefer to do it as a conversation. I like what you have to say, and maybe you like what I am saying. I do have lots of questions.

10. andylife

Gold Member

its difficult to explain what im trying to put in words

11. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

No, I understand some of it. Besides opportunity, something holds me back. But it doesn't stop my curiosity. If you want to chat sometime let me know.

12. andylife

Gold Member

deffo yes im off to bed now tho.. really want to chat be great

13. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

14. FastNHard

Gold Member

I would say I'm bi, not curious. I've been with more men than women, oral. Do I find men hot, attractive, no. I like women far more but it's way easier to hook up with men so why not just hook up with men instead.

15. Hottie6275

Verified Gold Member

Fair enough. I just haven't made that leap yet.

FastNHard likes this.
  16. jay321

Gold Member

I'm comfortable with who and what I am and don't care what people think of me being bisexual. It's just who I am. I have lots of male and female friends. None of my friends have any issues bout my sexual preferences.

FastNHard likes this.
  17. FastNHard

Gold Member

None of my friends know I'm bi. I only have male friends, I would say for every 30 male friends there is 1 female friend. I tend to run off females for some reason, they don't talk to me, not worrying about that anymore. If my friends knew I was bi I wouldn't have any friends except the gay and bi ones which is about three.

18. jay321

Gold Member

For me it was easy to accept that I was bisexual. I've known from an early age that I was attracted to both sexes. Over the years I've had some pretty fantastic sex with a few carefully chosen guys and girls.

19. minskminx

Gold Member

I am bi-sexual by experience but I don't think of myself as being bi-sexual. 90% of my partners have been male. But when I was younger I had a sexually relationship with one of my best friends and when my engagement was broken I went through a period of not liking men very much and slept with a few other women. I enjoyed it and it is a very different experience from being with men but I think to be bi-sexual you really need to be equally attracted to both, rather than simply experimenting or doing something on a rare occasion.

Boytom690, Barent and jay321 like this.
  20. andylife

Gold Member

minsk mentioned there its a different experience.. I agree with what you say.... ..... bi-sexual you really need to be equally attracted to both..... i think that's my problem mentally... being attracted is double edged ... sexually one side then the other side sexually but coupled with emotions... im sexually attracted to both yet im emotionally and sexually attracted to woman.... that's the downside of bisexuality in my mind... not for all but some. Cards on the table... most men are greedy... a dollar no good they want 2 dollars... same with sex....... i love having sex with a guy ... [not all guys lol] its the indifferent... the act of having gay sex !!... then my romantic rose tinted [wear your heart on your sleeve] pops up and say no i want to fall in love with a woman again get married so on and so Thoth..... perhaps it my star sign..... dreamy fishes... life would be simpler being gay or straight .......