[Ask a Girl] being asked to pull out

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sayss18, Feb 29, 2012.

1. sayss18

Gold Member

I had given the girl oral sex and she had an orgasm and I followed this by having sex with her from behind. I was enjoying it and almost at the point of cumming when she asked me to stop because her vagina was sensitive.

I pulled my penis out immediately of course, I would not disrespect a girl's wishes during sex. But for an instant there was a part of me that just wanted to give in to my physical desires and continue. It took a lot of self control for me to pull out so close to my climax. She did not want more sex then so we got dressed and went out. I did feel frustrated but was proud to have respected her wishes.

I wonder how confident girls feel if they need to ask their partners to stop during sex and how other guys deal with this situation. Both girls and guys welcome to respond.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Frankly I'd be rather annoyed at not being finished in some way, but you did the right thing.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Only ever happened to me once, which is when a woman couldn't really handle my size, although it was an emotional blockage rather than a physical one. We started but she didn't want to continue but I talked her into some more, which we did until she again didn't want to continue. I stopped but wasn't yet close to orgasm.

At the time I wasn't too fussed as I have had a lot of sex and continue to have a lot of sex, but I would never, ever have sex with that woman again. If a partner is that inconsiderate, they're not worth it.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

If I'm in pain, I'll likely tell him to stop with no hesitation. However, I would either finish him off with my hands or mouth.

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Only ever happened once and that was the first time we tried to have sex again after i have recovered from giving birth. I think it was more a mind issue than physical but my OH stopped as soon as i asked him to and i gave him oral to compensate.

6. mikeh

mikeh New Member

You did the right thing and I congratulate you but she should also of done the right thing and finished you off.

Must admit though, I'd of probably just cum all over her arse when I pulled it out.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto that.
    In fact I would have thanked her for allowing entry in the first place and asked if she would like to make me cum manually :)
    Such a way out (pun) may have allowed for a repeat performance at another occasion with the potential for a happier ending ;)
    Never, ever waste the opportunity to appear sensitive and chivalrous.