beginer or bad match

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by idk, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idk

idk New Member

im in a relation ship where i love and want to share myself. we have sex but it doesnt feel like it comes natural. is it because we are beginners or is it a bad match?

it just seems like i can never find the right possition to get good penatration. and when shes on top she goes up and down to high and i will come out of her and it gets frusterating. im 5 1/2 to 6'' big but does that make a difference how good my sex is?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

You're about average sized, which is big enough. I've had sex with a lot of women, but never ever not been able to do the deed comfortably, so your problem falls into the category of being beginners, and yet to master things. Actually woman on top looks simple, but it is more complex for beginners than man on top because a man will feel how far he can thrust but a woman doesn't have the same sensations. I had a terrible time with my now wife who was a virgin when we met, when she was on top I grabbed her hips with my hands to show her the depth and rhythm she needed to follow. After that, she was fine.

In any case thrusting is seldom the full 6", even for us experienced guys, so just go with shorter strokes and try simple positions like missionary first and gradually expand your range with practice. Don't be afraid of guiding your partner when you need to as well.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Sweetheart, I've been having sex for seventeen years, with an amazing man who has been having sex for, uhm, longer, who is eight plus inches, and I still sometimes lose him when I'm on top (ie. go too high and he comes out). It doesn't mean anything other than, gasp, she's human. Perfect lovers still lose a cock now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.