Before I Got the Banana Out

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Before I Got the Banana Out

Each morning since the Olympics started, I turn on the TV before I sit down at my computer with my cup of coffee and catch up with my online peeps.

This morning was no exception as I logged into my instant messenger account and started chatting with a good male friend. While I was talking to him, I grabbed a dressing mirror so I could watch the live coverage of the swimming events and still be able to type at my keyboard. I propped the mirror up against the wall near my desk and angled it so I could see the TV screen.

I told my friend I was watching the games and remarked how hot the half-nekkid Olympians got me a bit horny. I believe he said I was a “desperate” at that time and we had a good laugh over it. He had had a very hectic day and was quite tired, so our conversation was short and sweet.

After I hung up with him, another IM buddy logged in and I started a typewritten conversation with him. Not too far into the chat, I informed my buddy that I was going to fetch another cup of coffee and my bag of sex toys. (Oh, and I think I also PM’d with a certain SF’er to let him know I was up to no good, as well.)

This got his attention, of course, and he asked if we could voice chat so he could hear me come. I told him ‘no’ for reasons that are between he and I.

He let me know he was disappointed until I said, “You are not allowed to talk to me or listen to me, just know that I am vibing myself with my Hitachi Magic Wand and G-spot attachment, while watching sexy young men in the mirror as I type to you.”

From then on, it went something like this…

“I’m sitting here, the Hitachi in my pussy. It’s set on high…don’t want to tease myself today. I’m rolling my hips on circles as the wheels on my chair form circles on the chair mat….

Now, I’m going back and forth, rolling the wheels up and back as I feel it on my clit……

I’m stopping typing now to use both hands to fuck myself with the head.”

I then turned off the vibe and just slammed the head into my pussy, making delicious wet sounds echo off the walls and ceiling of my loft. I pumped furiously for a while, feeling my pussy clench each time I bottomed the head out. I worked myself until I felt my juices start to slip out of my slit and dribble down my vulva, to my ass. Then, I stopped pumping and turned the wand back up on “high”.

I typed to my lover, “Now I’m back to grinding my pussy with the base of the wand. I’m breathing heavy, but I’m not panting, yet. ”

He responded, “I love to hear you pant.”

I typed, “GOOD!”

I smiled at the thought that he was unable to hear me and only had my typewritten words to let him know how I was feeling and EXACTLY what I was doing to myself. It was a rush.

Soon, I was getting close to coming, so I just stopped moving and pushed the head of the wand so tightly against my clit, the vibrations made me moan.

I typed, “I feel something big building within me.”

After that, things just skyrocketed…I got so very close, and then……………

I saw my reflection in the mirror and it made my clit scream aloud and grip the wand like a vise.

I rolled my chair over to the mirror until the cord of the wand would let me go no further. I pumped it in and out between my thick, wet, labia, loving the sight of the blue rubber disappearing into my inner cavern.

I closed my eyes and felt my body shudder as my orgasm tore out of me like a bolt of lightening out of the sky. Soft mews turned to groans and my hips convulsed involuntarily. I threw back my head and let my climax crash over me.

As I sat there trying to catch my breath, I realized I had slid down the chair and was on the very edge of it. I sat up and reeled myself in by the cord of the wand until I was once again seated in front of my keyboard.

I typed, “Oooooooooooooooooooooo, mmmmmmmmm” letting my lover know that I had come.

He seemed most appreciative of that bit of news.

It was during the “pillow talk” part of our chat that I discovered I was hungry and that’s what happened before I got the banana out and wrote this....

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18707

2. bucky

bucky New Member

Thanks CL for another clip board carrying afternoon.:D The wet spot isn't that noticeable.:lol

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

oh my dear...u had a busy day! LOL :) Very nice story..now please excuse me wile I go clean up MY wet spot :)

4. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Jesus girl, what a morning :D Sounds like a bit of fun other then the banana in the sinus :rofl Great story girl :brow

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah and the rest of my afteroon went pretty well, too.

I'm not going to bother writing a novel about it, but I will say that there was a phone, a dildo, and a hand held shower massage involved. :dgrin

6. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

LOL CL you rock girl, can I live as you just one day :D I bet its more enjoying with the help?? I have to do it on my own :( when my hubby is at work and sometimes its gets old being alone kwim??

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, it definitely helps to have a live audience/lover to join in.

#7 Barbwire, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  8. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

damn girl...that makes how many orgasms today?

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, couplethreefour, I guess.

10. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

makes for a GOOD day! :)

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Add two more to that, last night, when my husband got home, I was still so revved up that I jumped his ass and pulled out another couple clitoral screamers. :tup

Yep, yesterday wasn't a bad day at all. I got off with 3 different men in 3 different settings. Gosh, I'm virtually a slut. :lol