been too long...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redics_girl, Jun 16, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

its been a few months since we had anal sex, and now it hurts! it is usually a bit uncomfortable till my body gets used to the stretching, but now, even a finger hurts :( any ideas?

2. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I think you have it right...Till you body gets used to it again, go slow and small. We use a lube called Silk. I'll look at it later and give you the exact name and manufactuer. Its not greasey but does not dry out fast, perfect for anal.

3. loveprof

loveprof Member

I'm encouraged to know there are women who will actually do anal and talk about it as though they enjoy it as well:)

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife always preferred anal with her on top so she could control the pace. She would straddle my stomach and that back down on my hips with my hardon sliding up and down her crack as one of us rubbed her clit and tits and I would suck her nipples. The hotter she got the looser she got. She would work up plenty of natural lubrication that we would use and she would just slowly start by pressing her hole on the head of my cock. This drove me wild and I would really go to town sucking her tits she would get so lost in arousal that all of a sudden her hole would loosen up and my cock would slide right in and she would grind slow at first till she was nice and comfortable with me inside her. As we both raised towards our peak I would start humping and before you knew it we were thrusting in and out and would have some amazing orgasms.

5. policescanner1

Gold Member

I've delt with my fair share of sexual emergencies being a Paramedic. Anal sex pain happens to be one I've ran across several times. Speaking with the ER Doctors they have said the there are several reasons for the pain. First is the Inferior rectal nerves and sphincter nerves become irritated or inflamed from the first time of having anal sex. The nerves may take a few days to settle down. Tylenol or other anti inflammatory over the counter med's can decrease the amount of time it takes to feel better. They also say to prepare in advance for anal sex which I know can be a real bummer for those spur of the moment romps we all like. A warm bath or shower can help relax the rectum and diminish some of the need for stretching. Also a oil based lube can be much better for anal sex than a water base lube as it allows easier penetration with less irritation though it is a little harder to clean up. And last but not least make sure your not constipated which I know sounds grose but if your not regular down there your anal area you can really be miserable.

6. coastghost

coastghost New Member

7. Essene

Gold Member

Increase the frequency that you dilate it. I like the plug Idea. I had a friend who would walk around with various sized plugs inserted into her anus pie.

8. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

actually... we had anal last night, and it felt amazing! He took his time and lubed me up before we did anything else, so all good :)

9. teamster145

Gold Member

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!! Congrats

10. Essene

Gold Member

Use Butt Butter.

11. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Aww well I am glad it worked out RG :)

I still...well...yeah, I have ZERO pain tolerance...so anal is a No-Go.... :p

12. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

PLEASE USE ( CONCENTRATED VITAMIN E CREAM 10,000 iu / 200 ml ) AND U WILL GET BETTER..

regards
    Eva