[Ask a Guy] Been thinking

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by just4fun, Jun 23, 2013.

1. just4fun

Gold Member

So I have been thinking how many men would honestly want a woman like me.....now keep in mind that I am very strong willed, I am very sexual orientated and i know that sounds great in theory but that comes with a lot. I would never cheat on my husband but i could never be with someone who is vanilla. I like to experience many sexual pleasure which usual involves other people I am woman and I love men .....and woman. Being honest with your self would you really want someone like me. Could you handle the fact that I flirt non stop and I am very much a exhibitionist.

Now the reason I even ask this question is because my husband has a friend who is married who flirts with me all the time and says he would love to have someone like me. His wife is a good friend of mine but she is very vanilla. Well we all went out last night and I talked her into wearing something short and slutty. He seemed to like it till we got to the bar. She was getting a lot of attention from guys and i was egging her on to flirt and she was and started dancing with a guy. He went ape shit screaming at her calling her a slut and a whore all she did was dance. But it made me ask my self what he thinks about me and I know there is no way he could be with me. Just wondering.

2. acemike

acemike Member

I think he just wants to have sex with you.

3. subvim66

subvim66 New Member

I'd really love to be married or engaged with a WOMAN like you; and actually a couple of my former girlfriends were like you... Provided that you reciprocate

4. acemike

acemike Member

I probably couldn't handle you as a serious relationship.....But I sure would have some fun trying....lol

5. just4fun

Gold Member

thanks for being honest. I know it takes a speical kinda man to be with me. I know that most men can deal with it. I was very lucky to find a man like him. Like I said I would never cheat on him he always knows and usually vets the guys for me. He gets plenty in return lol. And if he says no then the answer is no .

6. almostthere

Gold Member

Agreed. But you have to think what kind of relationship he has with his SO. Does he want "his" lady to be more of a saint but whould enjoy a sexually wild woman just fo sex? Wonder if he could handle having a woman like you? Sexually open and flirty?
    Im with Mike i think he would have sex with you but not a relationship and last night kinda proved that.
    Being honest, dont know if i would like my wife dancing and flirting with men a a bar. Im just too jealous. I trust her but i also and still madly in lov with her and that would bother me.
    Now when we are together then she can be wild :D

7. just4fun

Gold Member

I dont really care about him hes not really my type i was just wondering about guys in general. Thanks for being honest though.

8. losixxx

losixxx Member

To me there is a fine line between cheating and flirting. Obviously you and your husband have the boundaries between each other and know what they are. Now for the friend you just seen a taste of how he realy feels. He wanted someone like you when his spouse acted a lil like that he went ape. Reality like some have already said he just wants sex and deep down he thinks of himself and not of his spouse. He wants his spouse to honestly be vanilla as he himself to be non-vanilla.

As for me to be with someone like you I'd have to realy get to know you before I could make that call.

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like he's an asshole. Why should he get to flirt but not her?

10. policescanner1

Gold Member

Communication is the key to any really good relationship. Knowing your likes, dislikes, turn on's , turn off's. desires. I am not saint but I believe in putting the Woman's needs and want's before my own. If I were lucky enough to have a Beautiful, Sexy, Amazing Woman like you I would do everything in my Power to honor, please, fulfill you. Excepting you as you are has to be the husbands number one job. To go into any relationship thinking your going to change the other person will never work. I would do anything to be the Man that you truly needed. I may could never measure up but I give it my all !

11. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Many men like women who are like this, as long as it's not their SO. They think it's cool to see a women be a big flirt with the guys and girls, until it's their woman doing it.

You're right. It takes a special kind of man to be with a woman like you, as most can't handle it. It's called male insecurity. It takes a special man to be able to watch you in action at the club and also be secure enough in your relationship to know at the end of the night, you'll be going home with him. After all, It will be him reaping the benefits of you being all charged up.

xx

12. Northside

Gold Member

I've dated strippers. I love a chick who shows off what she's got as long as I know she's coming home with me. I love having what other guys are craving.

13. suzy7

Gold Member

Awesome, good for you,just4fun, trying to get your friend
    to have some fun, I do hope though, that
    you have checked up on her since Fri. nite. Some of these
    idiot men can get violent ,when they feel threatened by a
    woman.
    Sounds like good fun keep up the good work, maybe you and her need a few girl's nite out, never know, things can get hot and sexy, ha.
    have an awesome day,xx

14. VinceC

VinceC New Member

Well to be honest, I think I couldnt handle, yes its kind of selfish but is just who I am, I am with a woman who's very much into sex, and I like when she's the one leading the way telling me exactly what she wants not waiting for me to make a move, but now with the flirting, I think I couldnt handle watching her flirting with some other dude, I just want her to flirt with me

15. Trond

Gold Member

First off, I think this guy sounds like a hypocrite. Having said that, I don't think you should have egged your friend on either.

Would I want a woman like you? Maybe. I sort of have the opposite problem (wife is not "slutty" at all), but I don't know how I would handle you. I'm not a very aggressive or jealous person though.

16. leew

leew New Member

You can't date a highly sexualized woman then complain when she flirts a little. Just so long as you spent the night in my bed I'd get turned on by the looks from the jealous fellas.

17. htoad

htoad Active Member

If I were single I would not mind dating someone like that, but it would be more for "fun" and nothing serious. Being married I don't flirt, neither does my wife. But she will dress sexy for me on a date, if she she gets some attention she politely deflects it. But she is wild in private with me so I'm very happy with that.

18. slickdick

slickdick Member

I would love to have a friend like you. Someone who I could be muself with, and that is a bisexual male. Like you I love women, and aslo enjoy sex with men, so it would be great. maybe we could enjoy threesomes with both men and women etc.

on the other hand, to answer your question, I don't think that I could be in a relationship with someone that flirts with people right in front of me, because while I am open minded, I am still jealous.

i hope that isn't a contradiction

19. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Its not easy to deal with at times. Especially when you aren't sure if her flirting is for the sake of flirting, or a precursor to something else on her mind. More than likely that is what is going through his mind when he sees her out dancing.
    Men (in general) can be extremely hypocritical in this instance.
    However, if given the choice between a fun and flirty SO, or a prude and cold one.... I would take the fun girl any day of the week. If you were the cold and prude type, eventually your man would crave the excitement he is missing with you and more than likely stray.

So keep doing what you are doing J4F.. it seems to be working out just fine. As for your friend, maybe she the way to a better understanding between her and her SO is to pave the way slowly. Start by being more provocative in the bedroom with just him.. and then carry that trend to other aspects of their life. Perhaps some public petting or other things that still involve him, but allow her to be the center of attention.
    Unfortunately if she is starting to explore her sexual side more, he is going to either have to get on board or be left behind.

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

If you have read any of my posts about her, or any of her posts about herself, then you know that I have exactly THAT in my relationship. And I LOVE it. If you're a confident man, you'll have no problem with this. I have no fear of some guy " taking" her from me. And like northie said, I actually like her behavior ,..and actually encourage it.....leads to some great sex...