Been having PMS-like symptoms for a week and still no bleeding...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ViviWannabe, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

I thought maybe this was the best place for this topic.

I have been having cramps, backache, nausea, fatigue, and increased weight (between 5 and 10 pounds) for the last week and I have not started bleeding yet. I know sometimes you get PMS before you start (that's why it's called pre-menstrual syndrome) but it's never been more than three days for me. I am starting to get worried. Am I sick or pregnant? I can't see the doctor because I don't have insurance and I can't afford it. I really hope that if I'm sick, it's not something serious. I really hope I'm not pregnant, my BF is SO not ready to be a father...

2. Cutie

Cutie New Member

If you're late take a test. Theres no point in hoping people will tell you "yep you preggo" since I'm sure you can't check urine on line.

PMS can last from 1 to 2 weeks (water retention, sore breasts and weight gain being the most predominant signs).

3. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

Yeah, I took a few tests. All positive. I'm pregnant.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

well... *hugs* i duno if thats a congrats hug or not... have you told the father?

5. Jayce

Gold Member

Congratulations. Hopefully some overtime at work is available because it's quite a costly thing. A friend of mine just gave birth, and she worked until she was 7 months pregnant. Her boyfriend started doing 14 hour shifts everyday from the day he knew she was pregnant.

Sounds like this isn't such a happy thing, though. Sorry to hear. I assume no precautions were used? Best of luck to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.