Bedroom Bondage Techniques

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by coolwhip, Aug 12, 2008.

1. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

My girl likes to be "man" handled every once in awhile...especailly when she's tied up...I've actually dated a few girls like that...I might have to do some research and see what other things I can currently do to make it that much more interesting...;)

Any girls have any advice on how they like it done when in bondage? The girl I'm currently with definitely likes the bedroom bondage scene, but I want to try a different position than the tied spread eagled deal. What types of positions do you like to be tied in? Any scenarios you like to use the most? Any toys, accessories, etc... that you enjoy using? Is there a bedroom bondage fantasy that you'd like to try, but never have?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Wow, newbie starts with a bang! ;)

I like the traditional spread eagle, because if he doesn't blindfold me then I can watch the proceedings! I love doggie, so that would be a great way to be subdued, especially if my ankles are bound close together! mmm mmm!

Toys are exciting, because if you are blindfolded, you can hear the instrument of delight when he turns it on, but you don't know what surprises await! Absolute turn on!

The best though, was when I was tied to a four-poster with plastic tape. (It is the kind that sticks to itself, but you cannot undo it alone, I tried to no avail). My husband used markers to illustrate my nether-region, and it was a wonderful sensation. I had no idea what he was using or what he was doing, but it was a soaking experience! :brow

3. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Yeah, I figured I should get to the point...don't want to be around the bush...;)

But yeah, the traditional spread eagle is cool...but definitely want to try some different stuff.

So you said something about doing it doggy style....how would you like to be tied? I know you said you'd like your ankles tied together...where would you like your hands to be tied at? I'm more of a visual person so I like to get as much info as possible...:)

As far as toys go I think I have a general idea...did a little research and found various blindfolds that could be fun too...also found a few gags that might enhance my girl's experience. Does anyone have a favorite gag they like to use? From what I've read the ballgag is a popular model.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

**Claps**

I think my hands tied behind my back together would be cool, now that you have incited me to ponder it. That would put the shoulders on the bed, or whatever surface, and with my bottom in the air and my legs bound and bent, a good amount of leverage could be achieved! Of course, I would need some strong hands on the hips for stabilization. Or, one could flip one over tied like that and push the bound legs up!! We use standard airplane sleep masks, to allow for a little cheating and peeking, or silk scarves. I am not into gagging, so I cannot help ya there!

5. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Yeah, I try to think outside the box...from what I understand it can be a touchy subject for some ladies because they may be embarrased...I've been lucky enough that most of the girls I've dated like to experiment/explore etc....

But yeah, I like the way you think!!! You got me wondering how this would work out...I should definitely give it a go now...I'll have to get some silk scarves too...but yeah, I'm not into the whole gagging thing either...but from what I read the ballgag just makes it so when you moan/scream its muffled...doesn't actually gag ya.

Have any girls tried doing this before? How did it go? Just want to get some feedback...thanks for the reply's FC.

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

They sell some nice starter kits with soft cuffs and blindfolds. We do basic bondage nothing too wild.

Other simple man-handling things work with nothing more then your hands. Try grasping her wrists above her head with your hand in missionary or pinning her arms down to bed in other positions for example. My wife also loves the feeling of my hands spreading her ass cheeks or vagina lips from behind in doggy position.

7. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

I like it when I'm laid on my belly sideways across the bed with my wrists bound and hanging down. It's a very comfortable position for spankings. We also used to have this ottoman which was the perfect height for me to kneel and lay across it. Then we could tie my wrists to the legs. We've also tried having me sitting in a chair with my wrists tied behind me, but I didn't care for that one.

8. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

My favorite position would have to be.........hands tied high on my back with the same rope around my neck!(the rope has to be crossed in the back for this to work) So every move I make the rope tightens around my neck! Not sure if y'all understand that or not lol but when I get a chance Ill try and draw it out :brow

9. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Wow...thats pretty damn cool...very good imaginiation!!!

10. *Sexual Panda*

Thanks hun...... it took about 15 differant ties to get what I wanted and thats the one that worked best for me :dgrin

11. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Right on...were you able to get loose or no? You pretty good as an escape artist?...;) Nothing like a half naked and/or naked girl trying to get loose.

12. *Sexual Panda*

After a while yes I was able to get loose lol its fun after to work your way out of that hehe :brow My hubby loves to watch me struggle its great ;) He also loves to hogtie me and watch me go crazy trying to bust out of that one and its not easy, the one thing he loved about the army was all the knots with air assault :rofl

13. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Wow, looks like we found an advanced bondage professional...:)...do you use any bondage accessories at all? ie: nipple clamps, ballgags, blindfolds, etc...

14. *Sexual Panda*

:rofl not yet but I will be!!!

We have always just used things around the house TILL now I made an order last Sat... and we are still waiting for it to arrive! I ordered some Japanese silk rope and a ballgag! I do have a crop but he would rather use his hand lol Other then that its just the stuff around the house, Im sure in the next few months Ill be placing a few more orders :brow Im looking at some sweet ass nipple clamps, the ones Im looking for have the electrode in it lol Oh and for the blindfold I just use one of my bandannas, It works just as well!

I just cant wait for our rope since the one we have is way tooooo short to much with!

15. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

NICE!!! Your hubby is a lucky dude...so what kind of ballgag did you get? You'll have to give a review of the silk rope...interested in what its like...right now I'm just using 3/8" soft nylon rope, which works alright...you should try some clover nipple clamps...I hear there the shiznit...my girl likes to use stockings as a blindfold...soft and silky for her.

16. *Sexual Panda*

Funny thought about my hubby.... he was never into this type of thing till he met me :) When we met I was 25 he was 19.........so after 5 years(Aug 31) of being together we are about on the same page :brow still a few things he will not do ;) I like to be slapped across the face ect.....and he said he would never do that one lol NO biggy im getting everything else :lol

Sorry meant to add: I will def.... let you know how the silk rope goes hehe! I will look into those clamps...thanks!

17. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Thats cool...glad you were able to bring him over to the kinky side...but yeah, I don't think I'd go as far as slapping any girl across the face...lol...the ass...well thats different...;)...where did you get your toys at by the way? Did you get any good deals?

18. *Sexual Panda*

not bad deals I payed 61$ and some change for 6 things, I bought then from Adult Sex Toys Catalog! I had an issue finding a place that carried all of them so I didnt have to shop at more then one place lol

double penetrator cockring
    ballgag
    hot wax candles
    rope
    anal beads
    more toy cleaner since I ran out!

19. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Damn, you were on a mission from the sex gods...:D...sounds like a really good deal though...I'll have to check out that website...I bet you'll have a good time with the ballgag (if its the right kind)...it'll muffle and moans and/or screams you'll have if your into that kind of thing...;)...and I think you might be with hot wax!!!

20. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

HAHA my Hubby likes to slap me accross the face during sex..It gets his frustration out and gets me off!!! :)