becoming hard in bathing suite

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dingyding, Jun 23, 2007.

1. dingyding

dingyding New Member

i have a problem i was wondeirng if i could get some advice on. i am 23 and still a virgin with like no sexual experiance with girls. some of my faimily has asked me to come to a lake to and they will be having a big party with many people and everyone will be swimming. i can get hard very easily even looking at a girl will make my penis get somewhat hard and its not a problem normally when i have underwear and pants on but with a bathing suite it will become very obvious. i would like to swim i dont want to be hanging there by my self. but there will be alot of girls there. i dont get like rock hard but when tried my bathing suite on just thinking about it i got somewhat hard and you can clearly see it. I am wondering if girls see this will they think im wierd or a pervert or somtething and what do you reccomend i to to keep it down. its very embarassing to be wandering around with a bulge in a bathing suit.

2. toosik

toosik New Member

lol you know i used to have those worries but for some odd reason once you go into a pool u dont get hard anymore. well unless you stop check out girls and think about it.

in a pool your having so much fun you tend to forget about these things. trust me.

3. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

well, theres this thing I do when I have an erection that I dont want people to see, preferably women. While your in the water, try tucking the head of your penis into the waist band of your swimsuit. Well, at lest thats what I do when i'm wearing pants.

To be totally honest with you dude, I wouldnt be extremely worried. Many woman out there are used to guys having erections in public. I think that they know that it can be an embarassing thing and try to adress it, at least I hope. I mean, an exception would be like, hugging a girl when you have an extreme hard-on. I think she might adress that, lol.

4. toosik

toosik New Member

if you tuck in your dick on the strap of a bathing suite.. ppl can see ur dick...

5. dingyding

dingyding New Member

i generally dont get a full on hard on. just my penis would be bunched up in the lining of the suit and would start to enlarge a little. also i notice that my penis dont hang straight down like others it kind of goes out then down so a slight increast will create a noticable bulge. its not like a pole sticking straight out. but im a fairly skinny about 140lbs and about 5-10 so it is very noticable and a fullsize erection would be a very serious problem if that happend.

about sticking it in my waist band i dont think that would work so well it sticks up almost to my belly button i so the head would proably pop out.

what bothers me is if some hot girls see this will they think im a weirdo or would they find it attractive.

6. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

well, if they thought that erections where unnatural i guess...lol. Boners are normal. They happen all the time, so i think they would understand...well....i hope they would

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yeah, that would look kinda pervy. Sorry, but it's one thing if you're dancing with a guy, or otherwise in very close proximity, and he gets a hard-on, it's another thing entirely when you're in a non-erotic setting and the little guy just, bang!, pops up to say Howdy! It makes a guy look desperate, or like a pervert, sex addict, or something. Drain the tank beforehand, is my advice. And run to the bathroom if you feel one coming on and do it again if you must. Good luck to you!

8. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Do like me don't wear a swimsuit, wear jean shorts

Or you could show a girl your hard on and ask for immeditate assistants

You could say I don't know what is going on could you give me a hand:dgrin

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Pfft! Oh, yeah, and that wouldn't make you seem like a total perv :lol (There are probably women out there who would find it amusing, so you're either going to get slapped or "assistance"--flip a coin! ;) )

10. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Hey let the guy dream about it atleast

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm afraid that will only make it harder for him, dear. (Did you see the pun there? Don't mind me, I'm punchy ;) :lol )

12. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I know Bluesy, I am always kiding as well

13. Lovingblowjobs

Lovingblowjobs New Member

well if i get a hard on in the water it aint going down lol. If i get an errection in the water well im gonna have a boner the hole time

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Definitely get a bathing suit that is rather baggy (or jean shorts, as mentioned earlier). Not being an 'expert' on male hard-ons, I was wondering... wouldn't the chilly water tend to diminish the feeling somewhat?

Also, what about staying in the water until the evidence of arousal passes. (Of course, after a few hours :whoa - that could mean you shrivel up like a raisin :lol n)

15. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

As Rose said, wear baggies. Also, jerk off beforehand.

16. InSaNe

InSaNe New Member

gah why are you wearing DT's? wear boardies! with tight jocks on underneath if you will feel better for it.

17. easysqueez

easysqueez New Member

This can be very akward when it happens. I would reccomend staying in the water if it does because this will hide it.

18. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I usually wear underwear under my shorts because of this

19. dingyding

dingyding New Member

i am thinking of possibly wearing my regular briefs underwere under it. i think a part of it is my penis is really sensitive. i tried wearinb boxers once and i could not stand my penis bouncing around allover and with my bathing suite it rubbs allover the lining inside.

20. brob91

brob91 New Member

I have that same problem and when it happens i just leave it be and hope no one notices. A couple of times some girls did and i just played it off and ignored whatever they said. they gave up on it.