Beauty And The Geek

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by tipsguru, Jun 7, 2007.

1. tipsguru

tipsguru New Member

Can ‘Geeks’ Attract Women? Yes, By Learning Seduction (But Then They’re No Longer Geeks) We picked apart the show, ‘Beauty and the Geek’, and reveal now, in the following article, how men with social challenges (GEEKS) can start scoring with attractive girls.

This Ashton Kutcher produced reality show appears on the WB network at 9:00pm West Coast time. The concept of Beauty and the Geek is simple — pair up really hot (and stupid) girls with average brainiac guys that are still shopping at K-Mart.

The show is like a mix of “Revenge of the Nerds” and “Girls Gone Stupid”. Though it is hard to take some of the girls seriously at times, my empathy for the guys could not be stronger because Ashton Kutcher could have picked better looking girls. This show takes two stereotypes, magnifies them and only the men seem to grow from the experience.

The story is about 8 girls and 8 guys that pair up … Watch as the catastrophe unfolds.

It is hard to take phrases like “I have flabby arm disease” & “When I shoe shop, I have a shoegasm” seriously. The low self esteem of the men coupled with the simple minded females makes for some good reality television, however.

Chris is the ultimate geek. All the geeks and girls are against him because he has a “know it all” attitude, but he does not know that he does because he has inept geeky social skills.

There is a great lesson there guys, even if you do “know it all” it is not good to act that way.

His claim to fame for being on the show is that he is in his mid-late twenties and has kissed only one female. That guy must be choking the chicken quite a bit in a mansion filled with hot chicks. This guy knows more about Beluga whales than human mating and he does not know a damn thing about Beluga whales.

One guy has a low budget red afro with lamb chop sideburns and a personality like Woody Allen. Frankly, I think he is a great catch.

A much better catch than the cocktail waitress with a future in… nothing. My editor always ponders the question, “can average guys get laid”, and the answer is “yes”, all guys can, once they stop making social mistakes.

The show also has Ankur, a guy who is an M.I.T. graduate, his parents must be so proud to see their college money go down the tubes.

Karl is a Dungeon Master. That means he mastered the board game Dungeons & Dragons. This is a high strategy game — shouldn`t he be using those skills at the pentagon to catch Osama Bin Laden? Better yet, give this braniac a copy of our book, and you just might see the fastest Geek Makeover of all time.

From Dungeon Master to Seduction Master - The New School

“These guys are so smart,” a writer on staff mentioned. “Why don`t they put their present hobbies aside for a moment, and learn how to seduce women? What these guys know about math and science could save the planet. If they would just put this focus on seduction skills, they would pull so many girls SeductionInsider would be out of business.”

You hear that geeks? But you`re too worried about being `nice` and being `helpful`, and while that`s great for attracting friends, it can absolutely ensure that you never attract any woman.

The majority of successful ladies men are like a Kevin Federline. Rumor has it he`s lazy and out of work, and his wife Ms. Britney Spears financially supports him. If he would have paid attention in school he might have a well paying career, but — it was much easier for him to learn seduction, and just get women to take care of him.

In and out of the bedroom.

Math books take 16 years or more to read and master, we`re talking thousands and thousands of small-print pages of crazy alien symbols and formulas for curing cancer and time travel.

On the other hand, learning how to seduce women is like Psychology 101 for the kids on the short bus. It`s E-A-S-Y, that spells easy.

Ever notice that the boys around the USA who are making the news by having sex with their teachers aren`t the smart kids sitting at the front of the class?

No, they`re the kids in the back of the classroom stealing from the teacher when she`s not looking, and then taking turns banging her when she is.

The Girls from `Beauty and the Geek`

Sarah is a dental assistant, boring blond bimbo with nothing original to say.

Brittany is a “tanning salon coordinator” — coordinator is just a big word for “hourly employee. We all know it does not take a degree from Vassar to learn how to tan. The only thing Brittany is good for is a swingers party.

Clearly the guys are all academically inclined, so as a basis for television review and lessons learned, intelligence is attractive. Average or “geeky guys” are very intelligent and can mentally stimulate, as well as physically when given the chance.

This show is proof that when an average looking person says something intelligent they seem more attractive and when attractive people say something stupid we laugh at them. Who would you rather be? A person who has many things to offer intellectually or a trophy that sounds like a wind-up doll?

Thais is a model, she is smoking hot and actually not a ditz and is paired up with “Tyson”, a young Asian fella that is the world record speed holder for solving “Rubik`s cube”.

I like him because he is not half the geek he thinks he is. Most men are never half the geek they think they are. These guys went on national television under the moniker of “geek”. That takes BALLS! Since when is a man who has guts and can articulate well a geek? That is why I say these men are not half the geeks they think.

Many of us buy into the stereotypes that are created for us and our insecurities only solidify this theory. Mr. Kutcher knows this and again it is why it is worth watching.

The season keeps us busy pairing the couples against each other with various challenges to each gender. The geeks are challenged with “pop culture” and “domesticity” and the beauties are challenged with knowing “real world” information.

Brittany at one point needed to be told that there is more than one screwdriver in the world.

Come to think it that might be the only profound idea that Brittany will muster up in that popcorn machine of a brain of hers. There is more than one screwdriver out there just like there are more than one type of beautiful female.

There`s A Girl Out There Perfect For You

To all the men out there that think they are a geek and/or “average”, please stop wasting your energy on negative self-defacing thoughts. There is a girl out there that is perfect for you and she is not the type who would go on that show.

To all those same men I recommend channeling that energy into the art of seduction, it should be easy because you are the smart ones. If a guy can learn to solve a Rubik`s Cube in under a half a minute he can also learn how to pick out the right shirt, say the right thing (and don`t say the wrong thing), take her to the right place and know the right time for the kiss.

Ashton Kutcher`s show won`t teach us that, only entertain us with the opposite.

The show is fun to watch for the quirky snippets from the men and some occasional skin from the ladies — this makes the show worth the price — free.

If you are wondering if you are a `geek` or `average`, there is a little test I have for you and I am sure you will pass. Take one hand and reach down your pants. Those are balls. If you have “balls”, you will be able to take the whole world in your other palm.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

But ultimately his real personality will shine through, and if it sucks, being a first-rate Cassanova will not save him. The best way to get a girl is to be yourself, show interest in her, and treat her like a lady. Enlightened women don't give a shit whether you're a jock or a geek! If you have to resort to trying your hand at the "art of seduction", there's something fundamentally wrong with the product you're trying to sell...and it ain't the fact that you aren't an alpha male.

Now there's the author's problem, he may be a geek but his real issue is that he's a chauvinist pig :mad

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I was once told by my grandad that a real man isnt an alpha male it isnt a cock sure guy or one that can beat the crap out of anyone....
    a real man is someone that cares and loves and provides for his children, taking a share in the day to day duties whilst working to help out finacialy.
    he worked for 45 years at the same job, working 16 hours shifts each week day, whilst helping to raise his 3 daughters , and helping around the home with his wife..
    a guy doesnt need to be good with his fists or great with his cock, he just needs to be there t osupport and encourage and love the woman in his life, and also his children

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well said. Women want a man who is supportive, loving, and encouraging. But then, I think guys deserve that in a mate as well.

You'll make some lucky lady a fab mate someday, btw :) *whistles and points* See, everyone, Kronnie is the exemplary (sp?) attractive guy. And not only because he is physically attractive, he's a good person, loyal, sweet, and true. You should be writing these articles :)

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have my own faults, i dont seem to be able to gain a proper girlfriend so i must be doing something wrong lol

But i do hope one day ill find a female that wishes to be with MR.Wright :p lmao.....(My surname by the way hehe)