Beastly sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by heelfetish, Jan 6, 2010.

1. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

No, not beastiality, you perv!

For here is the tale of two young lovers in a sweet embrace. She was feeling a little naughty, so she tried her best to pry my attention away from the computer monitor and the new website I was designing. Not that it took much convincing, mind you. Our son in bed already, we made our way to our bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned my pants, while I rubbed her shoulders lovingly. Button undone, she unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down to my knees, followed by my boxer briefs.

I worked the clothes down to my ankles, then bent down and removed them entirely. As I was doing that she took me into her mouth. Easily aroused, I was already hard for her. I ran my hands through her hair as she worked her magic.

As she licked & sucked, I removed her top & bra as carefully as I could, then gently pushed her onto her back, and removed her pants & panties. A finger stroke on her clit and she was already soaking wet. I pushed her legs apart, and entered her while still standing, her lying on her back on the edge of the bed.

We made love like that for quite some time. Phew! I was going to have some stamina tonight. Our irregular sex routine means that I have irregular lasting power. Tonight was a good night! I stroked in and out of her, grinding against her clit, pushing in as deep as I could. She was squirming beneath me in pleasure, moaning her approval.

We continued like this for what seemed an eternity. I love it when I can last for her. But she was soon begging to ride me. I teased her a little longer, then gave in. She made room for me on the bed, where I lied on my back. She climbed on, lowering herself onto me. We kissed for a while, then I moved down to kissing, sucking, and licking her breasts. She loves it when I do that when she's close to orgasm.

When she finally came it as a big one. Well, they usually are, but this was no exception. Her whole body was convulsing, the spasms in her pussy transferring through to my cock. I responded in kind, exploding deep inside her. As usual, once she came, she was done, but I was begging to keep going. I can be multi-orgasmic (as can she), but she is usually too sensitive to continue. So we snuggled for a bit, cleaned up, then went back to the living room. Until next time...

How was that, CL?
  2. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Outstanding! :woohoo

3. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

4. Bowler

Bowler New Member

Very nice. :)

Could so go for some of that right now.
  5. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Awwh. That was so sweet, that it was almost emotional. I feel the love in this one, Heely, and that is what makes this one so special.
  6. hamok

hamok New Member

nice, I got into it , got me a little chubby
  7. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Thanks Dreama. I'm not much of a writer, I generally rush through my writing, so I'm never sure if I convey myself properly. But you're right, our sex is always emotional, loving, sweet. :eek:
  8. Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels Gold Member

Photos:
    Good on you Heely:D.....sounds like you had a heaps better one than I did:brow.....oh well:eyes
  9. botham

botham New Member

Thanks for sharing! ............:)
  10. alexdavid

alexdavid New Member

Hi i am also a free member of forum and found that its working well. Now i thinks to become the paid member so i want to ask that to become the paid member of forum a new users account will make or my existing account is transfer to paid member account.