Be happy if you're normal?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Elvis, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Elvis

Elvis Member

2. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Thats horrific! I could never understand the people that do things like this.

3. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

That is the sickest fucking thing I have ever heard of.... If I was the father of that boy I would have attemped to kill those sick sons of bitches by now..... I have a son about that age and those bastards would be dead.....enough said

4. jimmy_tango1uk

jimmy_tango1uk New Member

The most terrifying thing about the whole child molesting 'epidemic' is that it isn't something that has just in some way become 'fashionable' either. it's something that the media and the authorities have only just begun to reveal the extent of for such a worldwide problem. It makes me physical feel ill to think that that kind of thing can happen in a world where there is so much shit going wrong anyway.
    But i just cannot get over the disgust of it all. That was their son for christ sake. He could've grown up to be a scientist, or a footballer, or a doctor, or anything he wanted to be and they destroyed his life for their own sick means. How can they possibly even think about sexual gratification at such a price. terrible terrible people.

5. indagroove

indagroove New Member

That's for sure. I have four kids, and I would have loaded all my guns and saved the courts a lot of money, except for the trail when they have to send me of the prison for taking care of business.

Sick mf'rs, I would have them die a slooooo death.

6. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Damn right indagrove.........a very s......l......o......w death. Cut their nuts off and let them bleed out..........

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I just want to cry. I can't imagine how scared the little boy must have been, and how fucking much he suffered. I wonder what his parents are thinking. I would have killed those people, every last one of them.

8. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Theres more out there then we actually realize. unless we're shown it not many people think about it.

9. Bella

Gold Member

I agree! These people are monsters! :ugh
    ~Bella

10. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I was in foster care when i was 11. and they stuck me in a home with one... Social services this is...
    I mean they can even get past the police these monsters.

11. Sassy_Princess

Sassy_Princess New Member

Thats just awful.:( :ugh

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I think any man who does anything slightly sexually abusive to a child....
    should be castrated........

by the mother of the child......

I wouldnt do the shotgun thing personally....its too quick a death for such
    a vile crime...

far better to make it last....

a few days...

bastards!!!!

13. Master9804

Gold Member

They should fucking torture these sick fucks. They don,t even deserve to breathe the same air we do. My kid is 6 too and by god if anyone ever did that to him. He is dead meat. I don, care what witness relocation bullshit he is in. I,ll find him. That shit is down right sick. And the really sad thing is they knew what he was and let this asshole back out on the street. Wtf.

14. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

What is worse is that there are people out there whose own parents have done the very same thing to them. And sometimes those people get away with it because either the child is scared to death to say anything, or because the person responsible blames their actions on something else that they have gone through like a war, or many other things. Now a days the law is more strict with child molesters, but it wasn't always that way. As I said in another thread, I was in foster care and then adopted at the age of 5. My father is still free because he blamed his actions on the Vietnam war and said that he wasn't right in his own mind when he did it.

Animularisen, I know what it is like to live with one. And I am sorry that you had to live with a person like that. I still to this day go to see a person that I talk to about it, because I still have nightmares that crop up from this and other things that I endured in my childhood that no child should ever have to endure.

After something like that happens to a child, there are a few possible outcomes from it. The child can grow up to be adamantly against ever having children of their own for fear of turning into the person that abused them. The child can grow up and be fiercely protective of their own children. Or the child can grow up and turn into the same kind of person that abused them. These are all based on what kind of help the child/children get after having gone through something like this. I know that if anyone ever tried something like that with my children they wouldn't find enough pieces of the person to be able to make an identification of him/her.