be did or doing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by kunoichi, May 19, 2012.

1. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

basically I think to a certain exstent I already know the answer tothis question. which is; which way would you rather have it. you having sex with someone or them doing you. it's an interesting question. especially when it comes to sexual fantasies. mainly because it says a lot about the way you see yourself in a sexual role. literally. all i can speak from is my experience though. so here I go.

i would rather be did. lol. yeah I know I break with the normal mainly because I had sex at least once and i almost fell asleep but not because i wasn't into it. mainly because I rather well how to put this. ahhh. I would rather have a lonely needy feeling to be fucked than a dominenet feeling of I wil dominate you. ow that does break with half my fantasies because in those i am a warrior but the other half it fits in well.

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I like taking turns. Kinda like swapping ideas, if one starts slowing down or doing the same thing for a while, switch it up and let them enjoy what you wanna do to them. Seems more fair to me, one doesn't feel like they did all the work. Not that its not fun to be dominant or submissive only but most of the time it's both for me.

3. sabian

sabian New Member

not to sure about all this, but For me you cant have one without the other. = =

4. kunoichi

kunoichi Member

that is a good point lol

5. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

The best is when have our orgasm together. Mostly with her on top of me.

6. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

I love sleeping with a dominant girl because I've always been more of a dominant lover myself, and competing for the dominance is great.

One girl was fighting me the whole way for control, and she got on me and dug her nails into my chest, riding me. I pumped into her hard, raising her off the bed and she came, snarling at me, saying "It was your fucking turn."

Good. Times.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

agree with this....i dont wanna be "done" , but i like when she puts up a bit of resistance. Sluttyfairy has slapped my face and dug her nails into me many times and it always turns out gooood. It's hard to be agressive when they just flop over and surrender..lol:D

8. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I like it either way. Even when I'm the aggressor, though, I often tease her a lot, and she starts to fuck back. Then we just go at it... =)

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Same for me, I like taking turns a lot. Sometimes I want to go on and please. Sometimes I want a woman to play with me with her hands, mouth, breasts, or ride me.

As long as the fun involved my hands feeling breasts and I get a girly hand taking me hard and stroke some.

10. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Typically I prefer to be "done". I wouldn't call myself submissive, but I tend to fall into that role more often. Though there are definitely times where I decide it's "my turn" and he doesn't really get much of a say at that point, haha.