Bdsm testing the waters

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by HotForHoney, Feb 8, 2016.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Since there has been some recent chatter....

How did you start?
    What are your favorite toys/things to do?
    What's on your bucket list?

Any questions, comments?

Invigorated likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I was with a very experienced guy, not mentioning any names, who brought a wartenberg wheel to my house one night.
    I kept it!

I'm interested in going a little further with the right person.

Invigorated likes this.
  3. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I don't know if it counts as bdsm, but I would love to try a femdom handjob, or some other cfnm situation.

Steveb likes this.
  4. DayPlay3

Gold Member

So will this be like the BSDM 101 thread?

Is there a syllabus online somewhere I could review?

Mr_Blue likes this.
  5. afunk13

Gold Member

I think I started with spanking, the candle wax, progressed to being tied up roleplaying rape. I found out that I much prefer the sting and feel of metal instead of rope. I use metal handcuffs and chains for being held down now. Heard about the wartenburg wheel and have one of those along with two different floggers that produce different feelings. I also enjoy choking, biting, cutting and more pain. I haven't been able to explore much but it's stuff that really gets me off in my fantasies.

Invigorated, Mr_Blue and diehard like this.
  6. minskminx

Gold Member

The first thing I did was 'slave' role play on a leash and collar. The feeling when I put on the collar was so intense I will never forget it. It was if I discovered a whole new me and a whole new world.

Mr_Blue likes this.
  7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Started with simple things like being bound and gagged, light spanking. Moved to hard slaps on the face, hands around throat and pegging.

I learned about a dungeon in my area and went. Made some friends and was introduced to shibari, suspension, cupping, fire play, knife and blood play, electro torture, consensual non concent, branding/cell popping, femdom, sensory deprivation, polyamory, primal, D/s relations and many many other things.

I'm willing to answer question either on this thread or in private if you have questions about anything I mentioned or other things you'd like to know.

8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

All I have ever done is been tied up. And blindfolded. And used candle wax. This was a while back.
    I am defiantly interested in exploring more if I was with the right person. (I am not right now)
    I would love to be spanked :)

9. fairlthick

Gold Member

I am very interested in sharing these delights with you....mmmmm;):)

Sweetlysad likes this.
  10. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Lets see...candles...check....wrist restraints ...check....blindfold....check....spreader bar...check...packed and loaded see you in a few. :p

Sweetlysad likes this.
  11. afunk13

Gold Member

Do please elaborate on the shibari, Mitt :)

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Shibari is the beautiful art of rope tying. Really intricate designs are done on the body. A quick google will show you some amazing stuff. Some of it is very basic others are incredibly large and crazy complicated.

HazHardHat likes this.
  13. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

My girlfriend seems to be into the light spanking during sex. I'm game for that, the hands around the throat she asks for I don't really like it. Physically it does feel amazing, but mentally it almost takes me out of the game. Does that happen often within the BSDM lifestyle? Like a guy just feels too bad and just can't dish out anymore? Or a guy goes the James Deen route and enjoys it just a little bit too much?

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not sure it's a BDSM factor, it's a personal mental factor that's keeping you from doing it. If you don't like it, you don't like it.

Mr_Blue likes this.
  15. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

No I meant in general with BDSM participants...
    I know I'm not " bout that life"lol, but i'm curious about its participants. Though I know a lot of underlying sensual things are going on, on the surface a lot of it looks...well, painful. I just wondered if you've encountered any who despite their partner's willingness to continue, had to dial it back a notch as an exercise of self restraint...
    Like I said earlier with the choking, I don't like the headspace it puts me in, and I almost feel like the physical pleasure it provides is a negative reinforcement for said behavior.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Oh of course I know those who have had to dial it back for themselves and the others safety. It's not uncommon. Your feelings really aren't all that uncommon.

17. cook74

Gold Member

I have done a few things like hot wax, spanking, biting etc when I was younger but I wonder how much I could take now that I haven't tried it for a while.

I always tell myself I have a high pain threshold, but do I when it comes to BDSM? If I could stand the pain I think that I it would make me hard but if I fail, shit I'd be like a whimpering dog with my tail between my legs trying to remember the safe word if there was one.

18. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think it's a self guided class

I always appreciate you taking time to answer my questions.
    Some of the things you mentions sound like a foreign language. I've never heard of them. Looking forward to learning.

Looks interesting but time consuming. I think I'd get bored waiting :)

Mittimer likes this.
  19. Mikey22

Gold Member

Unfortunately I've never had much luck doing BDSM With my lady.:( Light spanking blindfold. And she pretended to be tied up. And only once I got the dog collar and leash on her. In the living room floor. Crawling around in the floor. " Bark Bitch Bark! "

" Woof...Woof ! ":D
    I all ways thought roll playing would be fun and exciting.

Example Send her out to the mall. And abduct her from the parking lot. Tie her up and blind fold her. Drive her around in the back of the serial killer van. Take her to some secluded place. Chain her up and cut her out of her cloths.:D

Example 2 Shes lying in bed, reading a book. Then walk in the room. Wearing only a ski mask, Have a water pistol or toy gun. Make her give you what you want. :D

Example 3 Shes all ready tied up. Get a Super Man, Bat Man or any other Super hero suit. Run in and rescue her.:D

Have fun and enjoy:)

20. Mr_Blue

Gold Member

I'm really REALLY interested and turned on by BDSM! Mrs B and I are very much beginners and she introduced me to it only last year.

I had never even considered it before Mrs B started telling me about her fantasies of being tied, cuffed, blindfolded, bent over my knee and spanked, roughly fucked whilst having her hair pulled and consensual non consent / rape play (sorry I don't know the actual terminolgy here!). I went along with it purely to try and satisfy her fantasies having no idea that it would 'click' with me so much.

We discussed what we wanted to try, what our limits were, read together before starting about safe words and aftercare etc - oh, and bought a load of stuff from an online sex toy store which was such fun! Ropes, cuffs, paddles, floggers, nipple clamps, blindfolds, tons of lingerie and a ton of toys.

We started just with hands, spanking and fucking and it felt totally right, safe, exhilerating, intimate and bonding. I was shocked how much I enjoyed it actually as I was really only doing it for her. We've moved on a bit now but still very much on the soft side from what I've seen! She loves to genuinely struggle as hard as she can to stop me from being able to fuck her and I enjoy having to work hard to overpower her. When tied she loves being told what to do. I like to tie her to the bed, blindfold her and walk around her; I'll put my cock in her mouth, spank / flog her, tell her what I want her to do for me, lick her pussy or bring her to the edge with toys and I often love to finish pulling her hair and fucking her hard doggy style. I feel like I've been introduced to something really amazing and I'm so glad our fantasied just happen to fit like a glove on a hand. I'm not sure how far we'll go but so far her limits are harder than mine so she's very much setting the pace and I'm loving the journey.

I love this one of her:

_68A8709.jpg