BDSM Questions

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Oriana, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Oriana

Oriana New Member

God, ok. I came across a site last night about BDSM. Looking through it I noticed a lot of the stuff scared me yet some of it interested me. Anyone who is into it or knows about it, can you help me and tell me some of the things that are included? Also, do you have to do absolutely everything the Dom says?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

In MY meek experiences, yes, you have to do what the dom says..... I've not spoken with or read of any person who has used the safe word and gone on to have a hot, extraordinary experience later. Usually..... spouting the safe word is the end. In my experience that's the announcement that one has been taken to the limit of their comfort, and it's back to real life. If I'm wrong, someone tell me the hot story. Please!

3. Oriana

Oriana New Member

Well, that link I gave you says that they give injections, use cheese graters, cathaders, and other stuff like that. I don't think I could handle all of that. And they piss and shit on people and force them to eat and drink their urine and feces (sp?)

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ok. I'll check out the link. I suppose there are levels. There are levels of trust..... levels of interest.... levels of intensity. Yes?

5. Oriana

Oriana New Member

Yeah, that stuff on there just REALLY REALLY scares me though

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

So you don't have to go that far. You have the option to back out at any time.

7. Oriana

Oriana New Member

That's true. Do you think it's better that we just find our own way of domination that we are comfortable with? Right now, I can't even have sexual relations with anyone else other than my fiance...but there is a HUGE reason for that. Melicous and I have talked and I haven't told her that yet.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I think that role-playing is completely healthy, you two just have to lay out the terms ahead of time. There is a subtle mental turn-on knowing that you're at their beck and call, or vice versa. I recommend pushing the envelope a bit and seeing if you're comfortable with it.

9. Oriana

Oriana New Member

With him and I it's ok. We know what we want to do. But a guy I know wants us to go to one of his group things and he said they do everything. I asked what everything was, he gave me a link, I read it and that scared me.

I know I don't have to do everything with my fiance. We've already set our boundries except he's not sure about one yet.

#9 Oriana, Aug 11, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I would suggest a bit of caution, as a group thing can be a trap for a couple that is not VERY secure and bonded. Yeah, okay that's my opinion...

I think you should talk to your friend and find out what is usual and what is unusual during certain sessions... just my thoughts on the matter.

11. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

I personally would never go into any sexual situation with people i do not know or trust that i am also not comfortable with my mate. BDSM is something that a lot of people are not comfortable with, you and yours should be prepared to handle anything that you two do together before you even think about doing it others. Like anon1 said, talk too your friend and get more info first. also make sure that your spouse is completely comfortable with it too.

12. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Yep! Like they wisely advised above, it would be a good idea to really know well and be very comfortable with anyone who is into that scene. I am sure some people are harmless, but there are also some really whacko people out there too! I mean REALLY EXPONENTIALLY whacko! On the lighter side, I read a story in our local news media, a while back, about a suburban couple who liked to tie the wife to the bed, then the guy would put on his Batman costume and some in and "pounce upon his victim". Well, anyway, when Batman pounced, he hit his head on the wall and landed unconscious on the floor. According to news sources, he was out for quite some time so the wife started screaming. Neighbors heard this, called 911 and, shortly thereafter, here came the Police and Fire Department and Rescue Squad knocking down the door and crowding into their bedroom where they found Batman on the floor and his wife tied up on the bed butt naked. Apparently the guy recovered, but the neighbors were treated to the sight of Batman being carried out on a stretcher and his wife in her robe on a stretcher and the embarrassment of the story in the newspapers and TV news shows. I guess having a group scene would have been helpful in that case, ha, ha!

13. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Damn where's Robin when you need him? :lol

14. Oriana

Oriana New Member

Lol, I can't believe that! That's hilrious.

15. pussycat69

Gold Member

It also depends on who you're doing it with.If it's your regular partner,they know your limits and wouldn't ask you to do certain things they know you don't care for.It depends on how "into" it you are also.There are all levels.