BDSM: Game. Need suggestions.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by vizzle, Jan 11, 2009.

1. vizzle

vizzle New Member

I want to play a game with my woman. Tie her up, maybe light spanking. Not too much pain. I want her to object a little, but with an overwhelming result of pleasure for her. Once she is tied, I run out of tricks fast. Looking for some ideas of how to tease, torture her and like I said, maybe even object a little.

One thing I had done in the past, is tie her with her underwear on, and use a Hitachi wand penetration attachment, and turn it on and leave it in her. Her underwear would hold it in perfectly. She would bounce and make it move. I could hear her moaning and frustrated. I thought that was one of my best ideas.

Any ideas, or help would be appreciated.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

*making a note of the Hitachi trick*

Maybe you could blindfold her and use an assortment of toys on her, maybe even some fruits and veggies. Make some things warm, others cold, mix it up and keep her guessing. (Perhaps buy a toy for her and not tell her about it til you use it on her)

Denial of orgasm is also very frustrating and almost humiliating. To be built up, driven to the peak, then to be shut down, cold turkey, only to be teased into incredible arousal again...that is a HUGE turn on for me. I've done that to myself while masturbating and the resulting orgasms are always mindblowing.

3. vizzle

vizzle New Member

I had used a large squash. I am not sure what kind. Since I can stretch to put a fist in there. I used a large squash, that is as big as my fist once.

What kinds of things do you do when you tie them up?
    I sound lame, there are an assortment of things. If i brought someone else in, she would freak. So that is def out!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never tied up a woman and done things to her, cause I'm straight as an arrow. ;)

Also, my husband has never tied me up or blindfolded me, BUT, I did pretend I was tied and blindfolded the last time we had sex and.........

I guess this gives the added incentive I need to finish writing the story I started about that lovemaking session. Keep an eye on the erotic lit forum if you want all the juicy details. :dgrin

5. vizzle

vizzle New Member

Oh thanks! I am male...My wife might pop in under my name..but its me now.

Do you have any ideas of things you would want done to you if you were tied up?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yep, I just posted a whole story about it in the erotic lit section.

Well, that talks about what I did last week, not really what else I want done.

I would like to not only be tied up and blindfolded but also to have my sense of hearing taken away, so that I was floating in a black void, kinda sorta. Not knowing what was going to be done to me and awaiting it with a combination of arousal and fear, would probably make me come at the touch of a feather. :cool

Oh, and please have your wife set up her own account will you? It makes it a lot less confusing and I'd like to know who I am hitting on before I commence my seduction. LOL!

Thanks.

7. vizzle

vizzle New Member

LOL sure will. Not sure if she will. But this is me! The guy!