BDSM do you, dont you, would you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by *Sexual Panda*, Aug 10, 2008.

1. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Ok so I have always been into BDSM :brow I love to be tied up,choked, spanked, hair pulling and gaging Im up to trying just about anything! Are any of you into it and what are you favorite aspects?? So do you?? Dont you?? Would you??

I must say I love the smilies on this forum lol :spank :bsdm :naughtydance

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Try things once. I think it would depend on the trust level with a partner. But then again I might just be stodgy.

3. Tech

Tech Member

no idea because i never have sex..... only had it once in my life so i cant comment :( 1 year, 4 months without sex or a partner.....
    always liked the idea of a girl gagging/spanked/slapped.... but i'd never know what its like or how to do it

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I like it, as long as I know I'm safe...As in, only if I trust my SO, which I do. It's actually really being fun...Plus, I like being bossed about a little.

5. *Sexual Panda*

I enjoy being told what to do and being forced, I also trust my husband 100% so im not to worried.....I find I enjoy these things more then anything!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

" So do you?? Dont you?? Would you??"

Umm, not I don't. Yes, I would.

I am very much turned on by the thought of being subdued, restrained and dominated. I haven't dabbled in it much, though, as my husband is not the dominant type. :(

7. *Sexual Panda*

Im sorry CL! It can be very fun at times ;) My ex was very against this type of thing, so when I met my now hubby he was well aware of what I wanted and enjoy :brow I even freak him out sometimes lol

8. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Yes, yes, and yes! My husband and I get totally freaky. He ties me up, spanks me (hard enough for welts and bruises sometimes) with hands and a paddle, scratches me, pulls my hair, slaps my face, chokes me, etc etc. And I love it so much! I cum so hard when we're getting really freaky. We're always looking for something new to try.

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

WOW!! Just my topic, I am a HUGE fan of BDSM, still do it yes, yes, and yes. I honestly cant say what my favorite aspect is. I love to be dominated, spanked, hair pulled, nibbled on, I have been bruised numerous times when things got a little intense but omg what fun.
    I also like to add though and make sure that anyone who is deep into BDSM, please make sure you have incorporated a safe word that you and your partner know just in case things get to deep, you can say it without losing your role.
    I own many different types of bondage restraints and love love love them all.
    For people that are just beginning in this type of practice please make sure you have complete trust and a code word in place and communication before you begin.

10. igor

Gold Member

Hmmmm. Be glad to oblige CL, but I don't think I'd get thru airport security with my "toolbag". :lol:lol

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Igor, Ick-snay on the flirt-skay before Puss shows up and gives you a hurtin'. :lol

Back on topic...

I have ZERO experience with anything even closely resembling BDSM, but I admit that some of the pictures I've seen of it (I've never seen any video.) make my pussy start to slicken and my vaginal walls will spasm.

Reminds me of a story that happened when I was around 27. I was out, not far from the farm I worked at, in a bar where I was a regular patron.

I got out of work at 4:00 on Friday afternoons and I'd be a heck of a hurry to get off the property before my boss would think of something else he wanted me to do. I'd sprint like a cheetah to the house trailer my employer provided me, a distance of approx. 200 feet, and I'd shit, shower, and shave as fast as I could so I could hit happy hour by 4:30.

I loved happy hour because of the free food and cheap beer. Professional grooms and horse joggers don't make all that much money, so even with the free housing and utilities, I barely got by. Of course, if I gave up drinking and dope smoking, I could have lived a little higher on the hog, but, at that age, my goals were different. :lol

So anyways, I was at the pub one afternoon, around 5:00 or so. I was a wee bit shy of sober, playing soft-tip darts for cash with some hapless male noobs that were first-timers to the pub. I just so happened to be facing the door when, in walked a very Europeon looking man in a long, black, leather coat.

I honed in on him, and within half an hour or so, he joined me for a friendly game of darts, no betting, just for fun. I was pretty good at darts in those days and I ended up beating the guy, I think his name was Chris, several times in a row. He wasn't taking it well, and the more pissed he got, the harder I tried to kick his ass.

Eventually, he won a game and I wanted to call it quits. He said, no way, he wanted to play again. I said, I didn't want to and he insisted I did. In a snarl, he basically TOLD me I was going to play darts with him. Something in me was immediately drawn to him. I distinctly remember my breath catching in my throat. I pushed him a bit, saying something to the effect that if he wanted me to play darts, he was going to have to force me.

He came over to me and grabbed my wrist to pull me towards the dart board. As he clamped down on my wrist with his hand, he hurt me. I pulled back and it hurt even more. Funny thing is, it didn't just hurt........it was electrical........it was erotic.......it was dangerous.........it wasy INCREDIBLE!!!

I remember looking up into his eyes, (he was much taller than me) breathing a bit hard, feeling my pussy spasming wildly and thinking to myself, "What has he done to me?"

Until that day, I had never had a man hurt me like that, and I had no idea what a turn-on it was going to be.

I finally pulled from him and went to the lady's room. I sat on the toliet and just tried to get my shit together. I felt like I'd had the wind knocked out of me, but was oddly eurphoric at the same time. After a few minutes, my heart slowed down, and I went back into the bar.

The man in the coat had left the bar. Seeing his empty barstool, I was disappointed and relieved at the same time.

When I think about it now, he could have been a nut case, I mean, who grabs a woman's wrist like that, anyways? At the time, though, I was intrigued by him and wanted to see him again.

I never did, but I remember that night, and realize it was the first time I knew that I wanted to be dominated in a forceful way by a man.

12. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

You already know this, but were getting into it...Just started the whole chocking and slapping, so slowly we are getting there. Im not sure I want to go into the Major aspects of it, but I am willing to try anything.

13. firsthorseman

firsthorseman New Member

I'd like to try some things with the wife, but she isn't really into it. Mostly spanking, tying up, and latex! LOL more of the tame BDSM stuff but still BDSM.

Don't know what it is about latex, but wow that stuff really does it for me.:brow I'd love to play doctor to a latex nurse, or get spanked by a latex dom:dgrin

14. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

latex dom? Fill me in on that one...Im a bdsm ammiture..lol

15. *Sexual Panda*

I would say latex dominatrix J!!

I would love to get more into BDSM but to buy the stuff I want would so put us in dept :D

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I like to be tied up, handcuffed, and dominated, and I like to tie up, handcuff and dominate. I am not into pain, such as whips, chains and the like, but a nice slap on the bottom is cool! Hair pulling, not a turn on, and I do not like to be belittled, i.e. name calling.

17. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

What the heck is a latex dominatrix?
    Im a little out of the loop on this one!

18. hot4hubby

hot4hubby New Member

I love being spanked. And lately we've been doing the choking (me to him) a little bit. I've been tied up, years ago, and it was wonderful. I love it when I have no say in what is going to happen.

19. alastair907

alastair907 New Member

i would try it all lol

20. igor

Gold Member

Hey, she's welcome to join us. Might as well fulfill a bunch of fantasies at once :phat