Battle of the Sexes: Who's got the most mojo?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jódame, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jódame

jódame New Member

So I read an article saying that men think about sex more often than women. I personally find that hard to believe. Maybe they talk about it more often, but I think women think about it either equally as often or more often than men. What do you think?

2. loveit247

Gold Member

I think we will never know, so why analize it. Men and women are different and both equaly specail and beautiful in their own way.

I do think that there are some men and women who think about sex more than others (ie members on this board) and there are some who almost never think about it (poor them). All I really care about is that I love sex and so does my partner.

3. jaguar

jaguar New Member

The man for sure! I think about sex from the min. I wake up till I go to bed! Hell, I even have wet dreams IN MY SLEEP! And what's up with that! I don't want a wet dream with "my wife". lol

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Everyone is different, I've heard lots of stories of men whose wives have had children, and they haven't had sex for years, and you know of men who only want sex once a fortnight.

And there are other men and other women who are ready at any place and any time...

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would say in the majority, men....

You have heard of the expression "men think with their penis", seldom do we hear "women think with their vagina"

Although I do think there is an element of the female gender who are very sexually driven...

But its different....I think men are more sexually orientated on the physical level and women on the psychological one...

Generally speaking....

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

As our brains are located in our balls, what else can we think about?

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I don't know how we could ever have statistics any accuracy on this subject, outside influences have such an impact on many peoples sex drives.
    I would guess that perhaps on average men think about sex more than women, but I'm of the mind that everyone is different, and everyone's life circrumstances are influential, to varying degrees.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

For me, it comes in cycles. There are times when I wake up thinking about sex and I think about it all day until I fall asleep. This can go on for months, then, at other times, I don't think about it at all. Right now, I am in a full blown rut where I think about it all the time, want it all the time, and can't get my mind off of it.

9. Rupture

Rupture New Member

I think it depends 100% on the person. I have met men and women that were cold fish, so to speak and I know both that are as wickedly minded as myself.

10. Misa

Misa New Member

Hm...

I never thought about it until recently around Jan. (18yrs btw).

Never interested me. I still don't think about it much. Mostly when my boyfriend says naughty things is the only time I think about it so I blame him. :]

Although... once in a great while now I randomly think about little naughty things while in my classes. Not often. Still rare, but it happens now. ><;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.