BassDude Gets a Nude Haircut

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BassDude, May 19, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

And here's yet another little fantasy...let me know what y'all think! :p

As we finish eating dinner, pay our check, and finish off our wine, I tell my wife "Ya know, I really need to get a hair-cut." She says, "Well, we need a couple things from the grocery store, so why don’t you go to the salon in this shopping center while I go to the grocery store? Have you been to the one here before?" I say, "OK…yeah, I have…I hope my favorite girl is working tonight." "Your favorite girl? Which one? Why is she your favorite girl?", asks my wife. I answer "Brandy…why is she my favorite? Well, I guess because I’m her favorite customer…or that’s what she says anyway." My wife says "Oh, are you now? Is she hot?" I answer "Actually, yeah, she is." My wife says "Well, you’d better hurry, it’s almost 8pm…you want her to have time to give you a blow as well as cutting your hair." I laugh, and say "OK".

We walk out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk, and my wife turns toward the grocery store…"I’ll probably be done before you are, so I’ll just come into the salon after I finish grabbing a few things." I say "OK, see you in a few minutes then", and I walk on down the sidewalk to the salon. I open the door and walk in, and indeed there’s Brandy, dressed in one of those red stretchy body dresses, shoulders bare with a little cleavage visible, legs showing up to her upper thighs, high heels on, and her long sandy blonde curly hair making a nice contrast against her slightly tan skin and greyish blue eyes. Even though the bell rings, she doesn’t hear me come in, she’s got the radio on, is putting some things away, and looking like she’s just about to leave. She turns and sees me. "Well hey! There’s my favorite customer", she says. "Hey Brandy…uh-oh, looks like you were about to close, huh? Should I come back tommorrow?" She says "Nah..I’m always open for you." I flash her my sparkly eyes and say "Oh, are you now? You look like you’re dressed to go get into some mischief. I’d hate to get hair on you." She chuckles and says "You can get hair on me anytime." She slings her arm around my waist and walks me back to her booth, pinching me on the ass on the way. There are ornate dividers between the booths that partially block the view from one booth to the next…hers is the last booth on the right. An opened bottle of wine is sitting in her booth and a plastic cup…she’s been drinking a little wine too and she’s a little more flirtatious than usual. I’m liking it.

"You want some wine?" she asks. I say "I’ve already had half a bottle, so why stop now?" "So have I" she says, then pours me some in a plastic cup, hands it to me, and I sit down in the chair. She says "So, you just want a little trim?" and looks me in the eyes with a sly smile. Smiling at the innuendo, I say "Yeah, I just want a little trim from you." I know this woman wants to do me, by the way…she always runs her fingers through my hair while she’s cutting it, gently touches my face for a just a little too long, leans into me with her perky breasts on my shoulder, touches her legs against mine, leans toward me such that her lower stomach rubs against my hand while it’s on the chair arm, etc. She makes it a point to touch me as much as she can without making it too incredibly obvious. I always come away from a haircut with a major hard-on.

Brandy puts the soft silk cover around my neck, and gently tucks it down into my lap. I take a big gulp of my wine and put it on the counter. She’s leaning against me already as she starts to trim my hair. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Her breasts are right at eye level, her nipples are hard, she’s not wearing a bra, and her legs are gently touching mine. She still has dance music playing on the radio, and she’s twisting her hips ever so slightly. Some hair falls, lands and sticks to her dress on the side of her hip. I say "See chick, you’re already getting hair stuck to your hot dress." I reach my hand up and brush the lock of hair off of her hip…it takes a few strokes because it’s clinging to the woven fabric of her dress. I could swear I hear her go "Mmmm", and she runs her hand down my face to wipe a little hair off while she’s looking me in the eyes. I say "Ya know, you should take the dress off so you don’t get it messed up." She looks at me…"I’ve already put my other clothes in the car." I say "You don’t need them." She stops and looks me in the eyes with that "I really want to fuck you" look. I reach down to her thighs with both hands, slide my hands up her legs, lift her dress up, and stand as I start to peel it off of her slender body, pulling it off over her head. She lets me with no resistance at all, standing now wearing nothing but a red thong and her red high heels. I sit back down. "Now, isn’t that better?" She looks at me and says "Yeah, it sure is." My dick is so hard I could just explode.

Continued on next thread...

#1 BassDude, May 19, 2008
    Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

She turns my chair around, raises it a little, and stands behind me. I can see her in the mirror. Brandy leans against me again, her bare breasts touching the back of my shoulders while she trims the back of my hair. Then she turns my chair back around and lowers it again. There’s a little hair sitting on her breasts, so I reach up and gently wipe it off. She moans just barely audibly. "Let me finish the front" she says. I say "Yeah, definitely finish the front." My hands on are the chair arms…she leans into me with her thong right on top of my hand, and her bare breasts right in my face…I could stick my tongue out and lick her nipples. I decide what the hell, I reach forward slightly with my lips and suck one of her nipples into my mouth and suck on it. She pushes her breasts into my face as I do this and moans, and pushes her thong against my hand on the chair arm. I lift my middle finger so that I’m pushing against her clitoris through her thong…she pushes harder onto my hand and ever so slightly rolls her hips forward and backward. She says "Mmmm….I think I’m done cutting your hair." I say "Are you sure? This sure seemed like a quick haircut." She pulls the silk cover off of me and reveals the raging hard-on that’s waiting inside my denim shorts. My cock has pushed it’s way out of my underwear, and is pointing down my left leg, lifting my pants along the way.

I reach up to her waist with my hands, turn her body around so that her ass is facing me, slide my tongue from the top of her crack, up through the small of her back, and up the middle of her back as I gently pull her down into my lap with her facing forward. She nestles in, feeling my hard dick inside my pants against her ass. I start to run my hands around her stomach, gently rubbing my way up to her breasts, then down to her legs and thong. I start to kiss along the side of her neck and shoulders, and slide my right hand down inside her thong, gently spreading her wet lips and feeling her engorged clitoris. She moans, and pushes her ass against my hard-on. I still have one hand on her breasts and the other hand inside her panties working her clit and sliding my fingers into her wet pussy. Brandy is grinding against my fingers and moaning. I pull my hand out long enough to lick her sweet nectar off of my fingers, then slide my hand back into her thong and my fingers back inside her wet little pussy. She’s grinding her clit against my fingers, and slides her left hand down and under her ass to stroke my hard-on through my denim shorts. I stop kissing her neck long enough to whisper in her ear…"If you stand up, I’ll lick your pussy until you can’t catch your breath." I feel her pussy tighten around my finger as she comes from imagining getting herself eaten, plus me rubbing her clit and wiggling my finger around inside her. She lets out a moaning scream that just echoes inside the walls of this salon…"Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeesssssss…Ooooohhhhhh!" She bucks hard against my fingers as I rub her slippery slit. As I feel her pussy release it’s grip on my finger, I pull my finger out and lick her sticky sweet nectar off it again. She stands up, turns around, and looks at me. She’s about to climb up over me in the chair and let me deliver on my erotic promise.

Just then, we hear the bell ring as someone comes in the door. I know it’s likely my wife. Brandy grabs her dress and bolts into the bathroom, which is right beside her booth. I try to tell her to wait, but she’s already gone. I hear my wife go "Hello? Anyone here?" I shout "I’m back here." I hear her shoes click down the salon…just as she arrives at Brandy’s booth, Brandy emerges from the bathroom with her dress back on, but twisted just a little to the side, and her hair just a bit messy. My wife leans over and kisses me, then notices the huge bulge in my pants. She then looks at Brandy, who is quite blushed on her face and chest, then the she looks at the wine bottle and two plastic cups. "Are you Brandy?" She asks. Brandy says "Yes, I am" I say "Brandy, this is my wife." Brandy sticks her hand out to my wife, they shake hands, and my wife says to me "So, did you get a haircut? I can hardly tell anything changed." I reply "Yeah, I definitely did." My wife looks at Brandy again, smiles a devilish smile, and says "You were right, she is quite hot. Were you two fooling around? I heard a scream just before I came in…I could swear it came from in here." Brandy doesn’t know what to say, she just lets out a very nervous chuckle. I’m smiling at my wife, and I say "I’ll tell you all about my hair cut when we get home." Brandy chuckles nervously again. My wife chuckles too…"So, you were fooling around. Brandy, did he get his mouth on you?" Brandy blushes profusely…"No." My wife lets out a devilish chuckle…"Well, that’s not something to miss. Why don’t you come to our house and give my hubby a private hair-cut next time?"" Brandy is still looking quite embarrassed but a little braver now as she realizes there might be quite a bit more fun to be had…"OK", she says. My wife looks at me…"You ready to go home?" I go "Oh yeah…let me pay Brandy." Brandy says "You know what…this one is on me." I say "Thank you", and give her a little kiss on the lips. My wife is slyly smiling at both of us…"Brandy, thanks for warming him up for me. You’ll have to help finish what you started next time though." Brandy doesn’t know exactly what to say, so she just chuckles…"OK, I will then." We walk out and head home to take care of our own business.

3. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah!!!! I'd sure like to meet Brandy!!!! Very well done Bass!

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Thanks, Igor. This story is just a fantasy...BUT, I have to admit that it was actually inspired by a hot young lady who used to cut my hair...she always leaned against me, touched me just a little too long, pounced on me when I came in the door to make sure I'd wait for her to cut my hair, etc. I've no doubt that if I had asked her to give me a nude haircut, she would have said "Oh yes". :brow

BD

5. igor

Gold Member

That story reminded me of a time I had to go to an oral surgeon for an exam on a tooth that intermittently ached seriously. I was in the chair and it was laid back almost flat like a bed. The Dentist was this superb blond woman - probably in her 40's. She kept applying various hot and cold items to the tooth, tapping, etc. She was wearing a smock type thing that was unbuttoned to below her breast-line and she had at least C boobs and a very revealing bra. Every time she'd lean over me, her left boob would brush my chest. Oh my, oh my:phat

6. cook74

Gold Member

I've had fantasies about my hairdressers before but never one that included my wife. Food for thought, thanks BD.:tup

Awesome story too.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good story, BD. Reminds me of the hairdresser I dated for a while. Yeah, it was a guy, and yeah, he was straight, as far as I could tell. Unusual, huh? :lol

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Thanks CL...yeah, maybe it's time for a hair-cut again...:dgrin