[M4W] Basically - i would love to have a fwb(girl) in pgh

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by DarkSpectre, Sep 24, 2016.

1. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

I'm intelligent and friendly. But I am NOT getting what I want and I miss it badly. I live just outside of Pittsburgh and would love to have a secret rendezvous in a dark, secluded parking lot. I will be respectful and never tell. I would taste you and spend allot of time doing that... find me! I hate the thought of getting any older, and we on;y live once!

AJP and Ourfun like this.
  2. lkg4f

Gold Member

Interesting proposition! Too bad you are oceans away, LOL!

DarkSpectre and lucky5338 like this.
  3. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Always here for you darling xoxoxo :*:*:*

DarkSpectre likes this.
  4. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

I would love it!

Ourfun and lkg4f like this.
  5. BiHubby

Gold Member

Only about 6 hours away from me so getting closer for you

6. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

I promise to keep your secrets.

lkg4f likes this.
  7. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

Please be out there!

8. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

SCENARIO: I meet you in the evening in a dark parking lot...far away from the store. You park and climb into my mini-van. We both get in the back and chat a sec, but soon we are embraced in a kiss. I taste you lips and my hands begin to roam. Your insatiable. You can feel the bulge of my pants pressing against you stomach. I undo the button on your pants.

9. ednjen

Gold Member

My sexy little girl says your not far from us and we should hook up and pleasure you rite

10. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

WoW! Please contact me.=)

#10 DarkSpectre, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  11. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

It's Saturday night. I crave you so bad. I would do as you ask. I would not stop unless you tell me to do so. I imagine your taste... your scent.... your skin. If you ask me for more I will find away to give it to you.

12. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

I Don't Get Enough Sex

Hi... I suppose my first thought here is... "Oh shit... I hate to complain...but...". It's complicated. I still love my wife. She's a great mother, a true friend, and I enjoy being with her allot. Problem is, I want sex allot more than her. It wasn't always that way, we used to be "in sync". But things have changed, drastically the other way for her. If I initiate sex she gets angry. She makes me feel like a pervert, and if she does agree she makes me feel guilty and ashamed, sometimes for days afterwards. You see I yearn for sex. After a few days it builds up and I just can't take it anymore. I have tried pleasing myself, but she sometimes finds out and makes fun of me... in her own way. Again, making me feel ashamed and abnormal. If I had my way, I don't just want make-do sex... I want a whole session, at least once per week. I miss the intimacy. I need someone who thinks and feels like I do once in a while.

Things - like going down on a girl for hours and bringing them to climax. I love the taste, the smell and have a willingness to do just about anything. I often fantasize about her doing another guy. Me watching her, seeing pictures, and then getting my turn as seconds. It has always been my fantasy to see her pleased, and get seconds. She's known this since we first got together. She often would fantasize and entertain my thoughts...adding hers along with them. We actually did a threesome, years ago with another guy. It was incredible. But only involved her performing oral on him. I had never been so excited. Now she acts like that never occurred. She refuses to let me bring it up and even pretend (using toys) that we are doing it again. It gets deep with me. I just want uninhibited sex.

and now I will share my deepest fantasy. I would love to be doing 69 with her on top, and have another guy fuck her as I watch him cum in her from only inches away. I'm not gay, and have no desire to touch or do anything with another male. But it wouldn't mind having it run out onto my face. And I would even eat her out afterwards. I want her to go out an meet another guy. Let him please her, cum inside her... then come home used to me and let me play with her. She used to agree. She used to want to. At least she convinced me that she liked it. But now, well I feel stuck. I need an outlet... I want a girl that loves my thoughts. I want to have fun before I get too old. I want to please. I feel desperate, and sexually lonely. Even to the point of wishing for an fwb.

MariaMaria likes this.
  13. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Good luck in your search!

14. cook74

Gold Member

I know exactly how you feel... Apart from your tame desires I could have written those words myself. Hope you find a solution.

15. DarkSpectre

Gold Member

Still looking...still wishing....