Based on completely from a protection standpoint...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

I forget if I posted this, if I did I apologize, but what would you rely more on with using JUST condoms?

Extra thick ones, or regular ones with spermicide?

The extra thick ones aren't available in a spermicidal kind. I'm kind of planning ahead, even though I hate doing this. My lady friend will be on BC next month and, is the past experiences repeat themselves, on the days we LEAST expect to do ANYTHING physical or even have any alone time, we'll end up getting a good workout together :brow . So I'm trying to plan ahead so once she gets on BC I can also be prepared with the rubbers if need be.

I think I remember reading that the spermicide on spermicidal condoms really didn't contribute to any significant findings. Plus, that's gotta taste horrible to perform oral afterwards and taste that - but whatever, I'm up for anything!

Also, this may sound stupid, but one thing I hate are the clearish colored condoms. I'd rather have a solid color... black, blue, red, dark green, etc, so that way I can easily look down and make sure everything is A-OK! The clearish ones I have to second guess everything and it's rather annoying...

2. Jayce

Gold Member

:jizz

3. igor

Gold Member

I have no idea how effective the spermacidal condoms are as opposed to ones without. I wouldn't think there'd be much in them so effectiveness would be minimal. However some is better than none I guess.

As to thick or thin, I think proper fit and proper use are probably more important.

4. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

From all the condoms we have used, I like Elctra by Trojan. They were supposedly designed special for women, who knows. I just know they are great, thin, and he will last longer.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If you mean protection from unwanted pregnancy, I'd vote for skins, but they do not protect from STDs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.