Bars, women, Daisy Dukes...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by talldarknaverage, Aug 21, 2011.

1. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

I went to a bar last night that was a bit different from my norm. The place had a country music theme and all of the girls that worked there wore the "Daisy Duke" short shorts and very tight t-shirts. All were young of course, and 99% of them were blonde. While most of them weren't my type, they were, by most standards HOT. There were a couple of brunnette gals that I thought were stunning, one black girl that was gorgeous, and some hot customers. My point is, the place left me feeling disinterested and despite being surrounded by hotties, I found it kind of exhausting. The clientele seemed to be largely suburban (I was in the suburbs) bleach-blonde, fake, or soon to be fake tits, ultra-tan girls, (mix in some cougars as well.) The guys as you may have guessed were the types with the fake tans, flip-flops, muscle shirts, mix in a few cowboys.

I shall return to my well kept secrets in the city where sexy girls can be found at interesting bars, wearing cool clothes, drinking something that is not Miller Lite. All types of girls that go out of their way to find interesting places with history and personality, and show just enough of themselves to let your imagination do the rest. Ladies, I shall see you there.

Thoughts? Similar experiences?

2. Maverick

Maverick Member

There was a Toby Keith concert in town last night, and the majority of women where what you said. Fake, fake, fake. One gal, I couldn't help but stare, had daisy's that were max 4 inches long. I enjoyed the view, of course, but she was one of 10,000.

When a concert comes through our small ass town, the country crowd is the rowdiest. Ozzfest, Warped, Lollapalooza....nothing compares to country. I'm going to Zac Brown in a few weeks, for sure.

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

In that crowd around here I see 40 y.o. women that coug and chain smoke and chain drink, have leather skin, and/or are super beyond fat.

95% of them are just gross

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Hangin in a bar when you're in your mid 20s is one thing, in your 40s is just sad.

5. ply

ply
    Gold Member

4"? I didn't think Dasy Dukes were supposed to be anywhere near that long

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

haha yeah they are supposed to look like panties made of denem, but made for women that are allowed to wear them