banging my gf

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by coldsteel86, May 15, 2013.

1. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

I just came home from work and had amazing sex with my gf. We had been texting dirty texts to each other all day so we were both horny as hell. When I got home she was laying in bed naked I took my clothes off climbed in bed and started feeling her boobs up and teasing her nipples. Then I got cherry lube out and poured it on her nips swirling my tongue around and sucking her nipples until they were hard. After that I moved down to her shaved pussy and started fingering her and licking her clit. She squirmed with pleasure as she started getting wet and begging me to fuck her.
    I went to the closet and dug out the Hitachi magic wand vibrator and held it on her clit while fingering her moaning with pleasure in ecstasy she came for me.
    After my gf orgasms she needs a small break to recover as she gets very sensitive all over her body. Once she recovered i rolled her over and put her face down ass up in the bed and pounded her pussy from behind while smacking her ass. To finish her i wanted to titfuck her huge boobs.I got the warming lube out and got on top of her and poured it on her DD boobs and gave her a good titfucking until i blew a huge load all over her tits,neck, and face. Even she said it was a big load!
    A nice way to relieve stress after a hard day of work!

I will post more stories the next time we have sex!

Mrivers likes this.
  2. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

After dinner we cuddled in the couch together watching TV. I got a hard on while laying there and she felt it and started rubbing her hands over my boxers. Asking me why I was hard again, I told her I didn't know but I wanted to cum again. We got up and went to the bedroom where she took my boxers off lubed up my hard cock with astroglide and started stroking it. I lifted her shirt up and started squeezing her big tits telling her I wanted to cum on them again. She told me not everyone gets what they want. :(
    So I just layed there disappointed but thankful for what I was receiving I squeezed and felt up her big boobs and finally I cummed all over her hand.
    Got up showered and went to bed!

3. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

We had sex today! I took her in the bedroom played her down on the bed stripped her shirt and bra off and started sucking her hard nipples. Then I pulled her shorts and panties off and licked her clit. She got wet and told me to lay down on my back that she wanted to ride me. She got on top of me impaling her smooth wet pussy on my hard cock. I grabbed and squeezed her big tits as she rode my hard dick. " get my nipples baby" she said so I pinched her nipples as she moaned loudly and had her first orgasm.
    I gave her a short break after her orgasm and put her face down ass up so I could fuck her from behind. I bury my cock deep in her wet pussy as she moans loudly. pounding her from behind i caress and spank her ass i take pleasure in the moment of seeing her head down in the bed, big boobs bouncing and swinging as my cock hammers her pussy like a jackhammer. I grab her hips and pull her against me hard continuing to fuck her from behind. She lifts her head up and moans even louder as she cums for the second time and then pulls away from me and collapses in the bed exhausted.
    I let her rest for a bit and she finished me off with a handjob before we took a nap.

I will try and fuck her again tomorrow when she gets off work!

Mrivers likes this.
  4. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

Yesterday after I got home from work and got out of the shower she gave me a blowjob and a hand job that felt good and made me happy!

But a few nights ago we had sex and I was going down on her licking her clit with my tongue and I slid my fingers in her and started rubbing her g spot! This turned her on like freaking crazy she started squirming all over the bed moaning loudly and clawing my head with her hands! I made her cum 3 times before she told me to stop she couldn't take it anymore!
    After that I lubed up her big tots and gave her a good titfucking and cummed all over them!

More to cum!

5. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

We had sex again last night when we got home from a night out! She stripped naked and I started making out with her and manhandling her tits! Fingered her clit and pussy got her nice and wet! She wanted to ride me so I layed down on my back and she impaled her smooth pussy on my cock! Riding my hard dick she grinds her wet pussy as I squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples! Moaning loudly as she climaxes before collapsing onto me out of breath!
    I then start thrusting my hips forward making her bounce up and down on my cock i get a good rythmn going and grab her boobs as they bounce (DD is a handful btw). I fuck her as hard as I can until I get tired. After that I stand up facing the side of the bed as she lays on her back I hold her ankles apart while pummeling her pussy and i pull out and spray my load on her tits ans tummy!

6. Mrivers

Hot story dude. I love fucking my wife face down ass up. You can really get after it in that position.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

Yea I fuck my gf face down ass up too sometimes cause I love riding her ass!