Balls Deep

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by spindrift, May 1, 2008.

1. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I reckon I'm around average size. One of the most physically satisfying parts of sex for me is being as deep as possible inside my partner. Most of the time she can comfortably accomodate me which is great. It leaves me wondering though, if there are these guys who are ridiculously well endowed, do they miss out on this aspect a lot, through it being too painful for their partner?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I would be very disappointed if I could only go half or even 3/4 of the way in. When I cum I like to be, to quote your subject, Balls Deep. Wouldn't want it any other way. Hooray for shorties!:lol

3. Pride

Pride New Member

I am not large...IMO im told i am. I'm about 7 and half inches...

But usually i can go all the way except certain positions...and even then i find i can go all the way...just maybe not at full "force" i dont know everyone i've been with ive heard "careful" but it hasn't stopped any of them from taking all of me...and in missionary i have no problems at all and they seem to love when i just go as deep as possible.

And like you i LOVE it.. big turn on. Though i have yet to have a girl take me all the way (deep throat) that would be an expirence.

4. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

Having been with guys that are above average, it is no where near as satisfying when they can't go all the way in. I love having my SO's balls slap against my butt during sex. :D

Some guys who are well endowed think that any girl can take any size and they force themselves all the way in and it is extremely painful. :yell

So I agree with Rocker, Hooray for shorties! :) Actually... Hooray for the average guy! :lol

5. igor

Gold Member

I think it is pretty instinctive to want to thrust as deep as possible when the orgasm hits. It just feels so damn good!

6. kujo

kujo New Member

I would absolutely hate it if I couldn't go all the way in when I wanted to... Ugh!

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yeah it does :D

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

To answer your question, yes, from what I've heard and read there are some guys who are so well-endowed that they can't fit the entire thing inside their partner's vagina. I can imagine that can be frustrating and not very satisfying for either partner.

The average penis length is around 5 to 6 inches, and the average vagina length is also around 5 to 6 inches. Makes sense, doesn't it? Any bigger than 5-6 inches and you start to pound the woman's cervix (the opening to the uterus), which can be quite painful for many women.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

You have a better knowledge of human anatomy than I do. My experience of having sex with large guys is that while the sex can be a bit more awkward and involved (lots of shifting position and controlling the guy going inside me) I've always been able to do it. And there is a different type of sexual satifaction you can get from being with a guy with a large cock.

I'm not quite sure physiologicaly how it works. I know the vagina is naturally elastic and apart from the odd occassion I've managed to avoid having my diaphragm battered.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Short answer yes they probably do miss out on full penetration. Every couple is a different fit but I would think issues might kick in above 8" long or for extreme girths of 7" but those are pretty rare.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah that's it, I should have said, "Hooray for standard equipment.":cool

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm the same length as Pride and have quite a thick penis, and the only restriction my size imposes is that I generally start slow and shallow. I've only ever stretched (or something) to a woman's vagina once, so in line with Sarah's experience, longer (and thicker) than average men don't have any restrictions except that our partners need to be quite aroused and ready to take us (and I guess we men need to be sympathetic that the position is right and so on).

That one time my glans was quite squashed by my partner who was on top; it didn't seem to worry her although I grabbed her hips and slowed her down a bit.

13. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I have felt this before too, and found it incredibly stimulating. Luckily as per your experience it didnt worry my partner either.

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I saw a story on tv about a man who actually broke his penis when his g/f got a little too excited and she came down on his penis at a very bad angle... the urologist said that one of the main chambers of his penis (that holds the blood) was fractured.

Apparently this happens to a lot of men and it isn't hard to damage the penis. But the urologist said most men are too embarrassed to get help if they think something has happened to their penis.

So many times they will suffer through the pain and it can cause plenty of damage...

I didn't let my g/f get on top of me for like a week after seeing that show...

15. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I hope for our sakes it was a VERY bad angle, I'd hate to think it was easy to end up with that sort of injury!

16. sex-adi

sex-adi New Member

i think im about 8" or so and pretty wide and until recently i was never able to go all inside BUT if you go gently in all women pretty much take it with pleasure. then wen all in you can play in there, just dont take it all out and go all back in with force you will get beaten lol

17. Lotus77

Lotus77 New Member

Thats what we call hitting the bottom, or getting some guts

18. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I was with a girl who said that she liked me going really deep. I could feel the base of her cervix and she seemed to like it. :?

19. igor

Gold Member

That happened to my next door neighbor. Yes indeed - you can break a penis. :ugh

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You can actually break a penis? Dayum!!!!!!!! I like my men average. Bury it and get down to business......Not to mention that my mouth can only hold so much, and I like to take it allllll innnnn....:)