[Ask a Guy] Ball scratching

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Guys, why do ya'll always scratch yourselves so much? Do your balls really itch that much or it is just a habit?

2. Poky

Poky Banned

I don't scratch myself that often...you make it sound like guys scratch thier balls every couple of minutes or so :lol There is another explaination...we aren't really scatching, just re-arranging them for comfort :eyes

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I watch a lot of sports and it seems that altheletes, baseball players in particular, are always having a grab at their nut sacks.

4. Poky

Poky Banned

Well, if they are wearing a jockstrap, with or without a cup, it would make sense seeing as how the chaffing may bother them..Or...someone put icy/hot or bengay in thier shorts when they weren't looking:lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm reminded of that scene in "Saturday Night Fever", wehre John Travolta gets out of bed and scratches his nuts in front of him grandmother. :lol

6. Poky

Poky Banned

That's the morning scratch..doesn't count :lol

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

They (baseball players) spit a lot too. I say it's just a persona thing, on top of jockstrap issues.

I scratch when I'm itchy. Balls are a big sweat outlet, and drying sweat is itchy. Otherwise I'm just rearranging. :)

Hmmm, this got me to thinking... I remember in my hockey days, getting horrible sack itch and not being able to scratch through the cup and pads. Absolute torture!!! :mad

8. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I honestly believe that the sport players scratch for a couple of reasons, they sweat, if they have a jock strap on can you imagine how much more they are going to sweat? I am sure that their nuts stick to them, just like if we dont have a bra on and are out working and we sweat, we have to lift our boobs, maybe not scratch them but hell cool them off underneath. LOL
    Also if they shave, when the hair starts growing back it itches to, unless they have been doing it for along time. Also if you think about it, OMG I couldnt imagine having something dangling between my legs everyday of my life and having to walk around with it. LOL Along with having it all caught up in something tight like undies or something LOL I would have to adjust it soo much it would look like I am playing with it. LMAO
    Just my 2cents here.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is "ask a guy", so no chickies with their assumptions, please. :lol

10. Poky

Poky Banned

Actually CL, those aren't assumptions...with hairless balls, they tend to stick more from the sweat and when the hair goes back, well, from my side of it, they itched like a SOB

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeahbut, its much sexier when a man talks about his itchy balls then when a woman does it. :p

12. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Was just giving you a medical side of it, and professional opinion. Spank me later for it. LMAO

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've never played much baseball, but I'd assume any professional player would be wearing a cup, so they're not "scratching" but adjusting the cup. You don't want something hanging outside, or partly outside, the cup. *shrugs* I could be wrong.

14. igor

Gold Member

Once in a while my balls will really itch - and ya just gotta scratch them!! I never thought about why they might itch. :lol

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mine don't itch that often, but they do stick to either my thigh or to my dick, and they just have to be separated. As poky said, shaving or even trimming makes them stick 10 times worse. Also, before we sit down, it's quite necessary to position them so we don't sit on them. That goes for both dick and balls. And you never want to sit on a nut on a hard chair. And sometimes with jeans you can unexpectedly pinch a nut, squatting or sitting, causing a sudden involuntary adjustment, and possibly a shrill short yelp.
    Hope this helps.:eyes

16. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Athletes' balls move around even a lot, even when wearing something tight like a jock strap or briefs. During a marathon I have to adjust myself at least every mile. :lol

Unless I'm running around I almost never touch them, they stay where they belong :?

17. stu73

stu73 New Member

I only scratch when they itch. Usually that's because we fell asleep and didn't clean up all the lube / juices first. Shaving then forgetting about it also causes quite an itch for a couple days.

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I always thought it's not so much scratching but checking to make sure they're still there. :)

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Or haven't shrunken.:lol

20. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

I find it is a stray hair caught in skin that pulls or itches. I'm sure if they had adequate access to fresh air there wouldn't be so much itching.

Hmmm commando = no itching. I can feel an experiment coming on.