[Ask a Guy] Ball loving: a how-to guide

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MariaMaria, Nov 9, 2017.

1. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Inspired by a post by @privatepartner and my endless curiosity about male genitalia, I'd like to ask guys to describe how they like their balls to be treated during sex. Also, how do you teach your partners? Do they have to pass a ball-handling training session before they get into bed with you? :p

fairlthick, Recooter and sensless like this.
  2. AVSTeach

Gold Member

that is kinda of a tough question and for me i find at the beginning that need to be treated very softly. you can caress them but the pain threshold is not hard to attain at that stage. The hornier (and harder) I get the more rougher touches they can stand. I much prefer to have my balls played with during the preliminaries and it helps build up the anticipation.

3. MariaMaria

Gold Member

How do you like to have them played with? Hands? Lips?

4. AVSTeach

Gold Member

I prefer with hands but kissing cool too. my favorite with balls is when I am stroked upward with one hand while she caresses downward with her other hand. this is all a really good feeling and makes for a great preliminaries. Than it is my turn to play with her or... it got really hot and neither of us can wait anymore

Justme79, lbushwalker and MariaMaria like this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I found from experience that sucking is on the painful side (because of vasectomy?)There were times having them fondled right brought me to orgasm, maybe because I was super horny, and already well stimulated from oral and stroking.

For me, rubbing them,
    taking them in the hand, light squeezing,
    when orgasming, pressing them
    During play, tugging them away from the body

One cutie I met impressed me by the way she tugged them during edging oral.
    Palm up, she used her thumb and index to make a U that squeezed enough behind the balls to keep them from shrinking in.
    2 other bonuses were that the balls were in her hand, she could massage and squeeze a bit, also her thumb and index were right there to stimulated the part of my cock behind the balls. SUBLIME!!!

Justme79, lbushwalker and MariaMaria like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The only type of woman I would not like is of a rigid mind thinking there is ONE way to do things, her way, especially when it's not helping stimulation or pleasuring. I have enjoyed being the coach on occasions.

MariaMaria and privatepartner like this.
  7. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I'm still figuring out this one. The only woman that seemed to take an earnest interest in my balls was my wife in the early yrs of our relationship, though she still sometimes will use them as a tool to intensify or initiate my ejaculation. Gentle but firm cupping and stroking away from the body. Massaging the ridge that goes all the way from the glans down the bottom of the shaft, then bisects the scrotum itself with flicks near the perineum. Licking, sucking, with a decent amount of pressure because my balls are pretty tough from hanging commando all the time.
    I really wish she was in a bit better shape or at the very least more flexible, because my favorite ballplay was in either missionary or doggystyle with my ex gf, she would reach underneath and cup my scrotum while basically stroking the internal base of my penis almost like priming a breeding pump. Applying pressure there was great for me as it was stimulating my prostate from the outside, plus the hydraulic effect gave me a length and girth boost inside her she could manipulate for her own pleasure. My ex was pretty effort averse in bed and it felt amazing, so I think if my wife got her stuff together and was able to do it, I might have to get a vasectomy because her hands are damn near magical.

MariaMaria likes this.
  8. Mr_E

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I actually like it a little rougher. Kinda grab the sack above the balls and tug. Mrs E likes to take a nut in her mouth and suck and tug. Love that. The more tugging of the sack, the better for me. Just please no squishing the nuts themselves. That's noooooo Bueno!

9. privatepartner

Gold Member

@MariaMaria
    I would suppose it's very much like telling your sex partner what you like regarding oral. To hard, to soft, not directly on the clit.

Communication
    I have them hold them in their hand while standing in front of them, I explain what feels good, what is the absolute worst thing to do and how they can treat them very rough without a guy losing his erection.
    I am also a guy that likes verbal stimulation giving and receiving it. Once someone has your balls in their hand they are pretty much in charge of the situation and I enjoy having them tell me they own those at this point and if I want them back I will do as they request.
    Now if your partner won't say things like that part of the fun is lost in my opinion.

MariaMaria likes this.
  10. afunk13

Gold Member

Hubby likes having his sucked sometimes.

MariaMaria and Mr_E like this.
  11. Recooter

Gold Member

I think every man enjoys their balls sucked and played with!

Personally, I enjoy it when she sucks one nut into her mouth, and gently strokes my cock!

Another favorite, is when we are in reverse cowgirl, and she massages my balls while she slowly goes up and down on my cock. Things progress quickly when that happens:)

MariaMaria likes this.
  12. Tosantos

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely love playing with my balls or having them played with. It's the best and gives me the hardest erections and most intense orgasms.
    I like it a bit rougher as well. Feels amazing when they're pulled or squeezed while jerking or when she's giving me a handy. As far as they can go without hurting. And it's best when it's warm when my balls are hanging lower than usual. Also love it when she's playing with the balls during sex like with r cowgirl, although it can make me cum very fast.

And even though I prefer it rougher, some nice gentle tickling or rubbing feels great as well.

Unfortunately haven't experienced ball sucking yet. No idea how that feels and she doesn't want to try. Sounds amazing though haha. Maybe one day

MariaMaria and Mikeylicksit like this.
  13. Mikeylicksit

Gold Member

Oh yes. After a fresh shave, I love when she licks and then alternates sucking in a ball while softly massaging them around her mouth with tongue. A slight tug with a ball sucked into her mouth is great too.

The ultimate is when she's massaging my balls in her mouth, a tight grip on the base of my shaft with slow, deliberate, short stokes, and the thumb of her other hand massaging, rubbing my perineum or asshole. All stress is gone!

USNCVN72 and MariaMaria like this.
  14. USNCVN72

Gold Member

I was with my ex-wife for 20yrs and was never comfortable with her doing anything with them other than cupping them a bit while giving me a blowjob.
    A girl I dated after that swore I'd just never had them handled correctly and she was able to get to where I didn't mind her very softly licking or sucking (basically just holding it in her mouth).
    My girlfriend now has somehow broken me... she is able to take them in her mouth and suck and pull on them. It has to be gentle at first and is usually better when my balls are drawn up a bit tight. After a bit she can pretty much suck on them as hard a she likes. For some reason my left one is more receptive than the right. I also love the way she licks and kisses the sack and the area beneath the sack. So good. All of that in combination with a wet blowjob or hand is the best.
    As a side note that someone else mention that I didn't think of, I had a vasectomy at the beginning of my current relationship. Not sure how that or if that would affect anything.

MariaMaria likes this.
  15. Ryan4chat

Gold Member

I think as long as she isn’t out to hurt them, an cause outright pain , I’ve been open to most techniques ladies have shown me. On a rare occasion there might have been some suggestions, especially if she’s hitting all the right spots an it feels “oh so fucking good!!!”
    Saying I like them handled rough would be going too far, but definitely love them getting some attention an it makes me get closer a lot sooner. Sometimes it just works when she can read the body language an if she’s really enjoying it. That’s the magic as some ladies just love to play , tease , an explore. That’s a real turn on when you can tell they are into it. :D

I would guess it’s the same when a girl is enjoying some very nice attention in the same area :rolleyes:

16. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

@MariaMaria I doubt there is one answer that covers how all men like their balls to be treated during sex. Most men would say gently (including me), but some like it rougher. Most men like their balls being cupped during oral sex, or so say other guys I've spoken to about it. During oral I like my balls gently played with, cupped, stroked, licked, sucked, probably with the same sensuality that most ladies like their clit played with. During full sex I'm not bothered about anyone playing with my balls unless it is reverse cowgirl when it's quite a natural position to do so, or if part of a threesome and someone else is pleasuring us between our legs. As for teaching partners I don't really teach I just let them do what they do gently guiding them if necessary as to what I like, and the thought of having to pass a training session just sounds awful not something I would ever do.

MariaMaria likes this.
  17. fbbg

Gold Member

Hands = yes.
    Lips = yes.
    Sucking = ok if it floats your boat but its nothing the other two don't do.

Above all, it must be gentle! Those boys are sensitive :D

MariaMaria likes this.
  18. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Wow, thanks for the detailed responses, gentlemen :)
    The most surprising thing I've found is that the sensitivity changes for some people as horniness sets in.

privatepartner and fbbg like this.
  19. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I like them gently fondled, especially during a BJ. I also loved the way my wife would take each one into her mouth and gently lather them with her tongue. Every once in a while she'd get a little too excited and solicit an "easy" from me.........the threshold between pain and pleasure is quite small.

MariaMaria likes this.
  20. smooth69

Gold Member

If she’s just rubbing me I like to have them rubbed softly and cupped
    But during sex I like her to reach down and pull on them
    If I ever get a BJ I like them cupped

MariaMaria likes this.