Balcony

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Silverfox, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

From the third floor, the view from the balcony shows the white beach and the turquoise colored water. Palm trees sway in the breeze. The weather is perfect.

We’d spent time on the white sand, walking in the shallow waves, watching small fish darting about. We’d been in the pool since early in the afternoon. The crowd was young, and mostly American. A lot of couples there on their honeymoons; some on their anniversaries, like us.

We have the room at the end of the building, so we only have one neighbor. I reserved it that way. We’ve seen our neighbors, and while at the pool heard they are here to be married, but haven’t met them. We don’t really want to.

I turn, as I hear her walk from the ensuite, across the reddish brown tile floor. Her hair is damp from our shower together. It’s loose around her face and shoulders. I like it this way, and she knows it. The moisture makes it look darker than her usual light blond.

The air conditioning feels too cold, even though I know it’s not. We’ve been out in the sun and now our bodies don’t like the cool air. I take her hand and pull her to the balcony door, and we look out. There are a couple of lounge chairs, and a built-in day bed. As I open the door so we can sit in the shade, she stands on her tip toes and pulls my face down to her, so she can kiss me. I smile, slip my arm around her waist, and return her kiss.

The afternoon feels lazy as we sit in the lounge chairs. We’ve pulled them close together, and my hand is in her’s. The sound of the breeze gently lulls me. I turn my head and look at her. Her eyes are closed, but she has a slight smile on her face. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I feel sleep pull me under with a warm blanket of contentment.

~

I slowly blink my eyes open, and realize time has passed. She’s moved from her own lounge chair to mine and is lying asleep in the circle of my arms, our legs entwined. I feel a wave of tenderness roll over me. She is so precious to me. She’s all I could ever want. My mate. My lover. I hold her a little closer and in her sleep, she snuggles into my shoulder.

More time passes as the afternoon reaches it’s peak, then slides toward evening. She continues to sleep, and I doze in and out of consciousness. The sound of our neighbors on their balcony registers in my mind. Only the ochre adobe wall separates us. I hear the sounds of their conversation, but can’t make out any words. I don’t want to. Soon I hear low murmurs turn to moans and sighs. I wonder how far they are going to go. I expect to hear their balcony door close, but I don’t

I gently wake her, with a finger to her lips, to stop her from speaking. She blinks at me sleepily, smiles, then snuggles back into my shoulder. I take her chin, so she has to look at me, then motion to the neighbors balcony with my eyes. I see her concentrate, then a big smile spreads across her face.

As time passes, the sounds are becoming more urgent. I grin at her and pull the knot of her halter top. At first she looks alarmed, but I take her hands when she puts them to her breasts to stop me from pulling the loop from around her neck. I smile at her and kiss her, then nibble on her earlobe. Her arms go around my neck, and now she doesn’t care if her breasts are naked. She knows only I can see. I lift the loop over her hair as she nods her head forward. I kiss down her jaw, then down her throat, and move further to take one nipple into my mouth to lick and suck it. Then I move to the other. I hear her humming under her breath, but I know she really wants to moan. I chuckle a little at her predicament.

More time passes, and our neighbors are getting vocal. We hear the sounds of feminine cries and masculine groans. I feel lust starting to take over my mind, as I imagine what is happening on the other side of the wall. I wasn’t going to pursue her now, but my need for her is getting stronger. I pull my tee shirt over my head and pull her against me. Again, she looks alarmed, but I hold her close and kiss her. She relaxes.

I move us around so she has her back against the lounge and pull at the waistband of her shorts. She lifts her hips so I can pull them all the way off. As I expected, there are no panties. I know her games. She was going to tell me at dinner, then torture me.

She motions for me to get up. I rise and stand beside her. She rubs me through my light shorts and strokes me. I moan softly before I realize I’ve made a sound. She pulls my shorts off, and I spring free. Before I can move, she grabs my cock, then licks and sucks the head. Soon she’s moving her mouth up and down my shaft. After a while, I moan again, louder this time not realizing what I’m doing.

She gently bites me, to bring me to my senses, but I won’t have it. I grab her head in both hands and start to slowly fuck her mouth. At first she resists, then submits, then relaxes, and moves her hands up my legs to cup my ass as I thrust in and out of her mouth. Soon she’s bobbing her head in rhythm with my movements.

I keep pumping her mouth, watching my cock go in and out, and soon notice there’s a line of saliva running from the corner of her lips. I’m fascinated as the evening sun is reflected off it. My moans are becoming louder as my desire rises higher and higher. I still remember the neighbors, but just don’t care.

After a few more minutes, I feel my cum start to move within me, and stop my thrusting, but she grabs my ass more firmly and starts bobbing her head with more force. I gently try to pull away from her. I don’t want to cum yet, but she keeps sucking, and licking, and moving her tongue, trying to make me spurt in her mouth.

I’m so close. So close. I feel my muscles start to tense. Finally, with a burst of willpower, I pull my cock out of her mouth before she can bite me again, to stop me. My breath is coming in hoarse gasps. She grabs my cock again and tries to put it back in her mouth, but I won’t let her.

I grab her by her shoulders and push her back against the lounge. I press her legs open and force her to let me put my mouth on her. She’s already so wet her fluids are running. She smells musky and deep and tastes sweet. I’m so far gone in lust that I barely know anything else is around us. I press my mouth against her pussy, licking and swirling my tongue, as I move up and around her clit.

Soon her hips are pumping as her arousal rises higher. I press my lips against her as I keep licking and swirling, flicking my tongue against her clit. I suck on her pussy, then stick my tongue in her opening. My chin is glazed in her fluids. Her hips are bucking faster and I know she’s getting closer.

Suddenly, she grabs my hair and tries to pull my mouth away from her, but I won’t let her. She struggles to move away from me, but I keep her legs spread wide and my mouth on her, licking and flicking her clit.

After a moment her hips are thrusting again, and I know she’s climbing higher. Her tension is building. She’s close...close...she cries out, breaking her silence as she cums. I feel her muscles pulsing against my mouth. I keep flicking her clit. She cries out again as her orgasm takes her.

A few moments later, she slides down from her climax as I keep my mouth on her. After a few seconds, I start swirling my tongue around her pussy, licking her clit again. She cries out, and jerks her hips, in an unconscious movement.

I push down on her pussy harder with my mouth. My muscles are tense as I focus all my attention between her legs. My tongue continues to lick and flick over her hard clit. Soon, she’s climbing higher again, climbing to another peak. She tries to pump her ass, but I have her legs spread so high and wide, she can’t move. All she can do is take my attention. She cries out as she cums again, her body arching in a spasm, as I feel her pussy pulsing against my mouth again.

I’ve waited as long as I’m going to. Now, I’m going to fuck her. I release her legs as I move up her body. I rub my cock along her wet slit, coating myself, then push into her pussy, stretching her until she has all of me she can take. I start thrusting into her, first slowly, but soon going faster, pushing further into her on each stroke.

My imagination flashes and my desire changes. I suddenly stop and pull out. The breeze feels cool on my wet cock. I flip her over, straddle her legs and pull her hips up so I can fuck her from behind. I push my cock back into her and start thrusting again. We’re both moaning, heedless of an audience.

She pushes herself up onto her hands and knees, as I take a firmer grip on her hips and start to pound her, skin slapping against skin. She’s thrusting backward against me, bouncing her ass against my stomach, as she now takes my whole shaft on each stroke.

She drops back onto her chest, with her ass up, while I stroke her. I’ve almost lost all conscious thought, I’m so centered on our act of mating. I love her this way, offering her pussy to me. And for that moment, that’s what she is. A pussy to fuck. My hips keep thrusting. I’m close again. So close.

Suddenly, I feel her hand fondling my balls, as she reaches under herself to touch me. I lose all control, and start spurting my cum into her pussy. I hear myself cry out. My back arches, as I spasm in ecstasy. I don’t know how long I’m lost in this instant.

My head drops forward as my breath comes in hard pants. I feel her hand move from my balls to where my cock has her stretched. Her hand moves back to my balls, her fingers slick from the cum that has leaked out around me.

I slowly lean forward, dropping some of my weight on her ass and back. Her hips and legs move as she straightens her body. I settle on top of her, with my arms tight against her ribs, bearing most of my weight.

My breathing slows with hers, as I slide down from my orgasm. I feel good, and warm, my cock still in her pussy, the breeze blowing against my back and ass. She moves one arm, reaching behind her head to caress my cheek and lips.

~

#1 Silverfox, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    Destinyawaits likes this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

The next morning we sleep in late, and don’t leave the room for breakfast, until 10:00. This is our last day here and we still have things to do. Still things to see. As we’re leaving, our neighbors are returning. He looks at me, then looks down and away, as if embarrassed. His fiance smiles at us brightly, and we smile back.

After we’ve eaten, we head to the beach for a walk. The sky is clear and blue, and the air moves in a breeze. As we walk down the sand, we see that a celebration is in the making. The resort staff are setting up flooring and party tents. We come to the long deck that extends out over the shallows to deeper water. As we walk out we see more fish, and a stingray, against the rocky bottom amongst the seaweed.

When we reach the end of the deck there are chairs, so we decide to spend some time on the water. Instead of sitting in her own chair, she moves with me, and settles onto my lap. Just this simple act stokes the fires of my arousal. But, we have other plans for today. We’re going to visit the local ruins. We never have before. Still, the heat of lust burns in the back of my mind.

By 1:30, we’ve been delivered to the archaeological sites, and our tour has begun. The sun is hot as it beats down on us from the clear sky. The heat radiates from the massive stones that surround us. Soon, we’re making the arduous climb to the tallest pyramid, as the guide describes the rituals they believe were performed there. As we climb, she takes my hand for support, and immediately, my arousal rises again. All she has to do is touch me, and she’s all I can think about. The afternoon passes as the tour moves on.

When we return to the resort, there’s a hint of darkness on the horizon over the water. It’s been a hot, sweaty day so we both head for the shower. I shave again, knowing we’ll be going out.

As I leave the ensuite, I look to the balcony door, and see her sitting outside. As I join her, I notice the breeze has picked up to a wind, and the hint of darkness on the horizon is now a storm, with building thunderheads. We both know it’s coming, and that we should move inside, but it’s too thrilling to watch the weather change so fast. The storm is almost upon us, and we stand.

Suddenly a hard gust of wind, and sheeting rain, hits us. I feel the shock of the cold wind and water as I am drenched. Still, the feeling of raw nature lures my senses. I feel something primal and instinctual. Something I usually only feel when I’m with her. Something I feel when I’m having her. Something I feel when I take her.

I pull her to me, and turn us so that she’s sheltered in my shadow, as the wind and rain batter against my back. I know we should go inside, but somehow, I can’t force myself. I’m caught in a moment of time. The feeling of primal power holds me in place, and then I’m released. We rush inside to dry off.

~

The evening comes and we’re heading for dinner; French tonight, so I have to wear a jacket. The air smells clean because of the storm. Where the wind had raged, now the air is still. As we walk past, some of the resort staff are cutting down broken palm limbs.

The restaurant is dark and cool. We’re seated in a side by side booth. I want to be next to her, but I know it will only frustrate me when she starts her games. And she does. As soon as we’ve ordered and the waiter has left, her hand drops to my lap, and rubs the inside of my thigh. I have on my dress slacks, loose and thin, and she knows I have nothing on underneath; nothing to hold me in place. A moment later, and she’s rubbing my stiff cock through the fabric. She knows doing this in public gets me hot. And, she likes me that way.

Soon, she crosses her legs, and I realize she’s dropped her sandal, because her foot is rubbing the outside of my calf. She knows this turns up the heat. She scoots a little closer to me so that now, there is no space between us, and lays her head against my arm.

Our dinner drinks arrive, and I think she’ll ease away, but no, she stays where she is. The waiter doesn’t seem to notice. She’s after me now. I wonder how I’m supposed to last through our meal.

Dinner arrives, and she moves away just a little, but not much. I begin to eat, but try not to eat too fast. Then, my plans are frustrated. She moves my plate towards her, and begins to feed me. A bite for me, then slowly a bite for her. She makes sure to draw my attention to her mouth by opening it just a little too wide and taking a little too long to pull her fork out. Now I know why she only ordered a salad, and not a meal. I should have known. She’s a step ahead of me.

I retaliate by taking my glass of wine. As I raise it to my lips, I turn and look directly into her eyes and slowly lick the rim. I take a slow sip and lick my lips. Then I lick the rim of the glass again, slowly using the tip of my tongue. She shivers, and I know I’m even in the game.

She takes another small fork full of beef and brings it to my mouth. She slips her other hand back into my lap, again rubbing me. I take another drink and let just a little wine dribble down the side of the glass, but before it runs too far, I catch it on the tip of my tongue.

She takes a bite of vegetables, and after she swallows, I put her glass to her lips, and tip it gently so she can take a sip. I lick the rim of her glass, then replace it on the table. She’s crossed her legs again, and started to rub my leg with her foot.

I place my hand on her leg, and slowly pull up the skirt of her sundress so I can touch her skin. She feeds me another bite of vegetables, and I slide my hand under her dress and up her thigh. Again, as I expected, there are no panties. I pull gently on the inside of her leg. She uncrosses them and then slightly parts them. I rub the lips of her pussy gently with the outside of my little finger.

Again and again, we play our game, trying to outmaneuver the other, but never getting the advantage. The world fades from our minds. For a time, in the cool, dark restaurant, we’ve entered our own world, inhabited by just the two of us.

The waiter is very attentive. He’s there as soon as the plate is empty. The spell is broken, and the world is around us again . I feel a frown coming to my face, but instead, smile as he takes away the empty plates. I pull the skirt of her dress back down and shift in the seat to get a little more comfortable. Soon he returns with a chocolate mousse and coffee.

We leave the restaurant and slowly stroll the walkways of the resort in the evening twilight. The day is waning and night time takes it’s place.

~

#2 Silverfox, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Silverfox

Gold Member

We return to the room, but leave the lights off, except in the ensuite. The game requires that I give her a little time alone, so I sit on the balcony. The only light comes from the moon, and a few scattered lights around the resort illuminating the paths. I hear the music of a beach party. Soon, she comes to me. She looks so alluring in the white negligee she’s chosen. I kiss her tenderly and deeply, then move back into our room.

After I’ve undressed, and attended to a few needs, I return again to the door of the balcony. I see her in the bright moonlight, as it reflects off her blond hair. She’s standing at the railing, looking out into the night. She’s naked.

All day, I’ve been aware of her. All day I’ve been anticipating this. Now my attention narrows to just her, standing there gloriously nude. I feel a wave of possessive awe roll over me. She’s mine; no one elses, and I can hardly believe it.

I stroll out the door and join her at the railing, slipping my arm around her waist. Her skin is warm and smooth. I rub my hand up her ribs, touching the side of her breast, then slide it back down to her waist. We linger a few moments in the dark.

She turns to me and rubs her hands up my naked stomach and chest. She circles them around my neck and pulls my head down so she can kiss me. She deepens the kiss, licking my lips, then my tongue, when I open my mouth. She tightens her arms around my neck and I feel one hand take my hair at the back of my head. I know she feels my erection on her stomach.

After a moment, she releases her hold and steps into me. I step back and sit on the nearest lounge chair. She urges me to slide back, then moves between my legs, taking my cock in one hand while she lies against my chest. She slowly strokes me while I cup one of her breasts in my hand, and the tension starts to build again.

After a few minutes, she lets my cock slip free of her hand, and gets up. She pulls at my hand to get me to stand, and I do. She leads me the few steps to the day bed, turns me, and pushes against my chest to get me to sit and lie back.

As I do, she kneels between my legs and leans in until her face is only inches from mine. She kisses me, then looks in my eyes for a few seconds. I raise an eyebrow in question, but she shakes her head, then looks in my eyes for a few more moments. She’s trying to tell me something, and I smile.

She moves back down my body, taking my cock back in her hand. She begins to lick and suck the head, while she strokes the shaft with her whole hand. She hardly ever does me this way. Now, I know what she wants. Now, she’s told me. For now, I’m just a cock.

She moves from between my legs and crouches beside me with her face toward my feet and her ass toward my face. Now I can smell her. Her scent makes my mind move to a more primal place. She takes my cock back in her hand and sucks the head and strokes the shaft. I lie still while her mind moves and shifts. Soon she moves her hand to the base of the shaft, and grips it as hard as she can.

Her head starts bobbing and she takes more of the shaft in on each down stroke. I start to gently thrust my hips in time with her movements. Moments pass, then she leans against my stomach taking the weight off her other hand. She moves it between her legs and begins to rub her clit. Slowly at first, then with more speed.

I move my hand to her ass, and touch her. I’m supposed to, but not too much. She’ll treat me the way she wants. Soon her head is bobbing faster and my hips are moving in rhythm. Her hand is moving faster and faster on her clit. I hear and feel her moaning around my shaft.

Moments pass, then suddenly she stops everything and sits up. Whirling, without looking at me, she moves across my chest, straddles my face and presses her pussy to my mouth. I grab her hips in an effort to control her as she grinds herself against me. I lick and flick at her clit, trying to use some technique, but she’s so aroused it doesn’t matter. Within seconds, she cries out as she climbs to her first orgasm.

She keeps grinding against my mouth, riding my face, and in only a few more moments, she cums again, crying out louder. I hold her hips and keep my mouth on her, as she breaths in quick pants. I feel her heart beat through her swollen clit.

A few more moments pass, then she climbs from her position, and back down my body. She straddles my hips, facing away from me, and raises herself up. She slides her pussy over the head of my cock and I see myself disappear inside. She settles down, not quite taking all of me, then begins to stroke, slowly at first. Soon, she speeds up, then begins to press down harder on each thrust until she’s taking all of me.

I can’t help myself and I begin thrusting back. Soon she’s pounding me as hard as she can, stroking over and over. I’m enraptured. She so seldom treats me like this. I’m just a cock. Then I remember yesterday. She must have known what I was thinking.

A few moments more and I can’t control myself any longer. I grab her hips hard and pull her down as I thrust into her, spurting my cum into her pussy. For a moment, my mind stops as my whole body spasms.

She sits on me for a few moments as our breathing slows. Then she climbs off me and my cum runs over my stomach, as it drips from her pussy. She moves back into the room, without looking at me, and I know what will happen. When she returns, I’ll be me again. I close my eyes.

Soon she’s there, gently wiping my stomach, cock and balls clean with a towel. She throws it aside and returns to my outstretched arms. She settles against me and snuggles into my shoulder. We settle down, in the dark, and I relax.

I now realize I can hear our neighbors. They’re being quite vocal and passionate. The last thought I have before sleep takes me is that we must have had an audience again.

~

Today, we must leave. The thought is a little bittersweet. For a few days, we’ve been able to forget the world, but now it’s time to remember again. Our plane leaves in a few hours.

As she finishes packing a few of her things, I sit at the desk and write a short note on the resort stationary. Soon the bell staff is there to take our luggage to the front desk, then to the awaiting airport van

As I check with the front desk about our bill, I ask if they can deliver a message for me. I show them the folded note with the room number, and they say of course. She looks at me as I approach the front doors, and I smile.

On the note, was a simple sentiment to our neighbors. It said:

Thank you, and good luck

#3 Silverfox, Jan 6, 2014
    Mikey22 likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Very good :)

Silverfox likes this.
  5. Stoneten69

Stoneten69 Member

wow... brings back a trip to Mexico I had with an ex gf. Balcony sex in Cancun was awesome.

Silverfox likes this.
  6. alwaystry

Wow man , you can really paint a picture. Another well done story sir

Silverfox likes this.
  7. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thank you

8. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thank you. I'm glad I remembered correctly.

9. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thank you

10. Stoneten69

Stoneten69 Member

yeah, that was a really good night..

11. Mikey22

Gold Member

That was verry good

Silverfox likes this.
  12. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thank you, Mikey.

13. whitelilly

whitelilly New Member

Wow..... Booking a holiday ASAP !
    Seriously enjoyed that. Couldn't stop reading.....