Bad V-Day

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Babiegurl, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

So all else had a horrible V-Day???

So two weeks ago i went to the florist and ordered flowers to pick up by 4:30 on vday. Inbetween me and my gf had a big fight but no biggie we had made up. So yesterday i go to classes get back home, wash the car for an hour and a half so it looks shiny, finish washing, dress and shave and by then its 4:20. So i leave for the florist and go pick them up takes them about 15 minutes to get everything, i ordered 80 dollars of flowers, it looked really nice, and I ordered 2 separate white roses, one for my mother and the other for her. So i go to the rite aid down the street and buy her favorite candy bar, mr goodbar, not to mention i had already gone to this chocholate factory where they make the best chocolate, the white house orders from them.
    So my whole plan was to get to her work and suprise her with the flowers and chocolate.

So all else had a horrible V-Day???

So two weeks ago i went to the florist and ordered flowers to pick up by 4:30 on vday. Inbetween me and my gf had a big fight but no biggie we had made up. So yesterday i go to classes get back home, wash the car for an hour and a half so it looks shiny, finish washing, dress and shave and by then its 4:20. So i leave for the florist and go pick them up takes them about 15 minutes to get everything, i ordered 80 dollars of flowers, it looked really nice, and I ordered 2 separate white roses, one for my mother and the other for her. So i go to the rite aid down the street and buy her favorite candy bar, mr goodbar, not to mention i had already gone to this chocholate factory where they make the best chocolate, the white house orders from them.

So my whole plan was to get to her work and surprise her with the flowers and chocolate. So i get there are 5:20, i know they take the kids in at 5:30, shes a babysitter for the school district in an after school program i get there get a position where she cant see me but i can see her and the kids so i can tell when they go inside. Im sure i looked like a damn pedophile to most of the parents but ehh i didnt care at the time. So I wait, the kids go in and the parents start showing up to pick them up and i make my move, i go in like a ninja basically avoiding the door where she could see me and i get there to the door and let her co workers know im there for her. Basically she has her back turned to me and i was five feet away and the co workers see i have the flowers and are smiling, they are all girls btw. So she finally realizes its me and rushes me out the classroom saying go away and then she says im embarrassing her, which basically drops my heart, makes me feel like i dont even have a heart or soul when she said this. She didnt even look at the flowers at this time, so ijust hand her the candy bar and turn to walk away and she runs after me saying no no wait im sorry but at this time i already feel so empty inside, ive never had this feeling before, i couldnt feel hot from cold, anger from sadness, i had no emotions. So she says wait for me and i say yeah sure, and i walk back to the car with the flowers and feel so fucking embarrassed, all these parents who were smiling at me before now see me walking back with the same flowers with an abandoned look on my face. Its so bad i cant even sit in the parking lot i have to drive i cant be there anymore.:(

Babiegirl's post is below.

Spark notes:
    Guy buys gf flowers surprises her at work with flowers is told he is embarrasing her, leaves.

Unfortunately i cant finish it all right now as i have to get to my speech class. Ill do it when i get back, the story just gets worse.

So what went wrong? Did I lose that part??

yeah i think you somehow lost part of your post Rusty

I don't know about anyone else, but MY day just got better......

We actually dont celebrate V-day. Its we dont think you should have one set day to tell someone you love them, it should be everyday.

Oh honey, that's awful. :(

#1 Babiegurl, Feb 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sorry folks. The original poster's post was accidentally merged with Babiegirl's post when attempting to merge the two threads together. The posts are still there, however.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Actually, several peoples' posts follow the original poster's. I am sooooo sorry. Smack Mel on the head. Ryan will clean this up later and scold me good, I'm sure.

Come back, I want to know the rest of the story.....

4. RustyShackelfor

RustyShackelfor New Member

Gets worse but then gets much better

Well this is confusing....I hope it gets sorted out.:lol

To finish the story.

I go home, well actually i dont I cant go home i just kinda drive around my area, she text me saying i completely understand if you dont wanna hang out tonight but could you please come over and atleast get your gifts. So i go to her house and give her the flowers i had to walk back with, and recieve my gift. It actually made me feel better to get the gift, still felt empty but better. So i tell her lets go to dinner like we had planned so we go and as we are driving there she is talking to me but im listening but i just cant participate in the convo for some reason. She tells me her co-workers called her a bitch for what she did to me, and that made me laugh and think to myself atleast some one else realized it. So we go to dinner and im not hungry and dont eat and she keeps telling me more things and asking whats wrong but i just cant tell her, so she says fine take me home so we get in the car and she keeps asking and i finally tell her how empty she made me feel, and how her comments hurt me. So after this she crys alittle and says shes sorry a thousand times, and i tell her its ok and we have a good uneventful night until around 9 pm.

I picked her up at around 7, so we had been with each other for 2 hours, and she decides she wants to go home because shes tired, and this upsets me. This was the first time i had seen her the whole week, and the week before was our six month anniversary and we only spent two hours together on that night as well. So i take her home and text her about how it all made me feel and how i feel that we have just become friends lately instead of bf and gf, and how im jealous of my friends relationships because they get to see their gfs more often than I. So she tells me she didnt even realize it and is sorry and will try harder to be a better gf to me.

Fast Forward to today, we are going to hang out tonight and I pick her up and take her to my house so I can change. I tell her to wait downstairs as my bedroom is messy but she suprised me and comes into my room after i have changed and starts making out with me, one thing leads to another and the next thing i know both our clothes are off and we are making love again for the first time in four weeks.:bow :bow :D :) :tup :tup So from what turned into a horrible week, turned into a great week. After we finished up we went out to a local lake and hung out with some friends.

So thats my story and im sticking to it.

Spark Notes:

Guy plans romantic valentine surprise for girl, she doesnt take it to well, guy is sad because of it, guy and girl have issues, work them out, girl surprises guy the next day with some great sex.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It sounds like there were some communication problems on both sides there but it seems like you are starting to work it out and communicate better.

Communication is everything.

Congratulations on having sex again :woohoo Breaking a dry spell certainly helps.

6. crashdown

crashdown New Member

Im glad everything worked its' way out.

7. semis

semis New Member

whats v-day???

8. barbie

barbie New Member

Sounds like it worked out pretty darn good.:)