Bad sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MrJones, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MrJones

Gold Member

In a discussion with friends, the phrase "bad sex" was used. Then major differences arose between men and women. The questions are; Have you ever had bad sex? What made it bad?

2. fbbg

Gold Member

Looking back, my first time was pretty rubbish but at the time I was over the moon about it for obvious reasons so I've never had bad sex, but I keep on having better sex as the years pass ;)

MrJones likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

First time sex can be bad - in an awkward not knowing what the other person likes.

I've had bad sex a few times, could be if one person isn't really into it but agrees anyway, or isn't really ready. Duty sex.
    One of the worst was with a guy, first time, I left thinking I can't go a lifetime with sex that bad. After that, it was always good. I have no idea what changed.

4. Rhaenys

Gold Member

I've had plenty of bad sex over the years. Having sex with arrogant guys that think they have flawless skills is a guaranteed disappointment that won't even bring you close to getting an orgasm.

danrb007, TheCaramelLady and MrJones like this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Yeah in my younger days a few one night stands were bad sex or beer goggle regretful sex at the least. My take if you have enough sex, you inevitably have some bad nights. Too much to drink, normal stress from the days activity entering the bedroom, and plain dysfunctions of relationships will add to these numbers. So of course there will be some bad sex. The majority should be good for sure or you need to change your partner life is too short.

MrJones likes this.
  6. MrJones

Gold Member

The general gist of our conversation was that guy like sex! Any kind of sex and even bad sex was good sex.

The women seemed to have more opinions about what bad sex was. Mostly it seemed to be disappointing sex.

I was wondering if SF people would have the same experience.

7. Anna Valo

Gold Member

The only times I have ever had "bad" sex was during a one night stand. And even then it wasn't terribly bad...we just didn't have the best of connections. I guess I am more a glass half full girl and can see the good even in the bad times...learning experiences.

8. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Well if you would ever like a good "bad" time... ;)

12barblues and Anna Valo like this.
  9. Anna Valo

Gold Member

I also don't like when people (mostly women) define good/bad sex by whether or not they orgasmed. I have had tremendous sex and didn't cum, just enjoy the journey and don't put so much emphasis on the destination.

lkg4f, MariaMaria, 12barblues and 5 others like this.
  10. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

Well said Anna.... I agree completely!

Anna Valo likes this.
  11. David4020

Gold Member

Yep it's quite hard to define bad sex. What is bad sex.. if the people involved are in a state of arousal it's pretty damn hard not to enjoy yourself and feel great.

Sex generally though when you think about it.. no one actually really knows if they are having the best sex possible or not. Every one just hopes they are. :D

Anna Valo likes this.
  12. Anna Valo

Gold Member

I feel that women mostly define bad sex by whether or not they orgasmed. Which is complete bs as I said before.

I also feel that awkward is the more proper term to use instead of bad...

Thinking that every guy just likes sex, good or bad is a myth. I have been with plenty of men who came very quickly and couldn't achieve erection again for awhile...I am sure they didn't have the best of times.

Another reason why placing too much emphasis on an orgasm is a bad thing IMO. :)

lkg4f and xtacy4 like this.
  13. teamster145

Gold Member

What are you doing later. ;)

Anna Valo likes this.
  14. Anna Valo

Gold Member

No propositions as of yet...

teamster145 likes this.
  15. David4020

Gold Member

Agreed , there's plenty of pleasure to be had without focusing on the 'need' to orgasm. In fact focusing on the need actually makes it less likely.

Awkward is better good call. True that could definitely feel like a bad time for a guy. But again there is so much more to sex and it's pleasures , than just an orgasm or two.

Anna Valo likes this.
  16. sensless

Gold Member

Well, I'm one woman who thinks sex without orgasm is, not always, but most times, bad sex. Not always, mind you. I also think that what is bad sex to me isn't up for discussion. It is a matter of personal "taste". Who is anyone to tell me what I should, or shouldn't, find bad?

I
    orgasm quite easily. It happens that I fuck, or suck, just for the benefit of my partner, when I know that, for some reason, I can't get an orgasm, or it would be very difficult to get one and I don't even try. That's fine. But if I know I'm in my normal state and I don't get one, then I'm not going to be happy about it. If other women don't care, that's their prerogative.

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

For me bad sex means a few things

Feeling no connection with a partner and it's only physical. I didn't repeat such persons

I met with rigid minded women who said they KNOW how to do it (THEIR way) and it was lousy enough to make it difficult to stay hard or orgasm if it even happened

Someone so paranoid about germs, infections it was weird she let me give her oral, give it, but never letting me use my fingers.
    She was tight so I couldn't last, so I knew she felt a bit shortchanged on her satisfaction inside, and she refused my offers to use my hands which would have done wonders

Someone saying one thing and doing different. Someone saying insistently she wanted to taste me to have me for sex but once I had precum starting she behaved a bit weird, almost as if traumatized from tasting a drop and she sat on the bed calming herself down.
    Using a condom was not an option for her.

MrJones likes this.
  18. Anna Valo

Gold Member

I don't want to come off as an orgasm hater here LOL...Trust me I love to cum and I want every woman to experience an orgasm whenever she pleases. But I can also have fun without having to cum every single time I have a sexual interaction...

Getting fucked, feeling close and feeling full, feels good regardless of orgasm and just the act of sex in general is fun to me...it's also a solid workout most times lol.

lkg4f, 12barblues, Sweetlysad and 3 others like this.
  19. David4020

Gold Member

Yeah the look of you it would be a sin if you hated orgasms! lol I get what you meant , as i've also obviously replied about it. But I also get why some women who may be can't orgasm too easily. Might get pissed off with that. I'm sure you get that too.

Anna Valo likes this.
  20. djanalyst

Gold Member

my kinda workout... Wanna "gym" partner?!?!?!

Anna Valo likes this.