bad sex anyone??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allday1, Aug 11, 2007.

1. allday1

allday1 New Member

ive had sex a few times, i'd say about 6 times, not much i know, but those r the only times where i've lasted long and during those 6 long lasting times i was drunk. Yes yes i know when you're drunk you may feel numbed up which is why i lasted long. however other times when i've had sex and was sober i don't last long at alllllll, barely a minute!:ugh. i just dont get it, i masterbate for a while hoping it will be "good practice" for other women but then again its not the real thing. am i just too young, do i have a problem, anyone else like this??

2. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

alldayone Relax you don't have a problem (?) that will not resolve it's self given time and patience. Two thoughts:- First, considering your (?) problem, do not drink and fuck, you will not realise the true pleasures of your partner. Secondly you really do not need to wank prior to sex, It is normal for the inexperienced to "jump-the-gun'. Experience will solve all. Scroll through a few threads on the forum and you will see various techniques to help you last longer and thus get the full benefit.It's all about self confidence. Good luck, keep us informed.

3. Darkwing

Darkwing New Member

search the forum

4. vitia

vitia New Member

i agree with you man .thias not a probleme and you can resolve it