bad mistake

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by everyway, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everyway

everyway New Member

my girlfriend was staying round my house and we were upstairs and i got arroused too quickly and didnt give her a chance i tried to puch my cock in but the skin that holds my foreskin to my penis on the underside ripped. fucking blood everywhere i couldnt believe it. it was so bad i nearly fainted as im not to gd with blood.
    so just too let you know anything can happen.
    just out of interest has this ever happened to any1 else or just me

2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

How much sexual experience do you have with women? I don't mean to come down to hard on you but I have to admit this sort of pisses me off unless of course you have never had sex before until now. (which I hope is the case) at least then you would have an excuse. If you just got a hard on and jumped on and tried to push it in then you got what you deserve. Your girlfriend (or any other woman) deserves more respect than that. There is NO WAY there was any pleasure in it for her if you were trying to "push" it in before she was ready! Sort of makes it sound like all you were interested in was getting your rocks off and to hell with her.
    From now on just remember sex is a mutual thing between a guy and a girl, it's much easier for a guy to get aroused than it is for a woman so you may have to help her out and put forth a little effort to get her ready (which usually is the most fun part of sex). Otherwise the same thing is going to happen to you again but I hope you get one more injury added to it next time......a big KNOT on your head courtesy of the woman you are with! :mad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.