Bad lovers?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

Anyone ever had experiences with bad lovers/kissers etc. This is purely for venting (and for those reading, entertainment) purposes.
    A :)

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Yes, I've had my share of lousy kissers & lousy lovers. You would have thought I would have given it more thought...if he isn't a very good kisser, the chances of him being magnificent in bed are low. But no, I gave them the benefit of the doubt & got hot and bothered for nothing (they were both tiny men...max. size of 3 inches hard!). Luckily, I've learned a lot since then & I don't make the same mistakes twice.

3. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

shellen,
    ever had the experience of a great kisser, lousy lover....my first was that way, and since i had no one to compare it to at the time i spent 3 years thinking he "had" to be good in the sack...boy was i wrong....he was pretty small in size and although that doesn't matter...he was just not attentive....wasn't into too much foreplay...and in all, the passionate kisses faded too. I'd get a peck while having sex...how horrible is that...then he'd just go to sleep. The guy i'm dating now...quite amazing...don't wanna make his head too big so i don't tell him exactly how wonderful..just hint. He loves to kiss, and so do i, so that's great....and in bed he just lasts for a very long time, i think it's alot to do with the prozac he takes, but jesus....i'll spare you all the details...=)

dana

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Dana, Sounds like you've got a good one on your hands now.:D No, I've never experienced a great kisser bad lover kind of guy. Hopefully I won't!:D

What's up with some men not wanting kiss much? I love it & it's one of the things that really gets me going, but I've never found a guy that enjoys it much (well, except for at the beginning of a relationship anyway).

5. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

i completely understand.....it's like once you have sex for a while...they lose their desire for just making out and/or kissing...

I always miss the "just making out" part once you start the whole act it seems you can't go back sometimes...maybe it's just the boys....

can we get a guy's input here?

dana

6. dean159

dean159 New Member

I was once with a girl who had just thrown up. We were both pretty drunk but nevertheless it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread is four years old and is therefore closed. Please start a new thread if you wish to discuss this issue further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.