Bad Dreams

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BiBiBaby, Jul 11, 2007.

1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

My guy and I have been together for almost 4 years now. He has always been faithful even during our most difficult times. and I trust him with my life, and more importantly my heart.

However he works very long hours (14 hours days are not uncommon, 12 are just about planned for) and lately I have been terrible dreams about him cheating on me by telling me he was working late then sleeping with one of his coworkers.

I have talked to him about the dreams, and he says I have no reason to worry (which I know that I don't) and that if he ever WAS going to sleep with another girl he'd invite me and also make sure it wasn't someone he'd need to get a shot or penicilin after

anyone have any tips about how to stop the dreams? I know that they are completely irrational, but I'm not enjoying waking up in the morning angry with him when he hasn't done anything except hold me all night

2. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

I've had a dream about a guy cheating on me before it was near the first 4 months we were together. Then a couple months later it happen. It was kinda sad and i was so mad at myself for not listening to my dreams. But that doesnt mean you should take your dream so drasticly. Really dreams are your inner mind something your head is trying to tell you but your conscience mind can think of.

You have to really look into your dreams and think of every aspect of the dream. What what means what haha. Like i dream of water so much and im a water sign i feel its my path such as a stream it can smoother me or push me along depending on the dream i quess you can say i think of water as my being but that doesnt mean a glass of water siting on a table means much could only be a prop. Dreams are personal and only a person that really knows you can tell you what it could mean.

You would have to explain what happen in the dream and so on atleast lightly.

And the feelings you felt durning and after the dream haha. sorry so much
    dreams are very difficult as is the mind.

anyways your dream could mean a number of things Are you worried about your relationship? i jsut dont even know where to start haha

more details please

3. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

What I would think about is have you talked, read or saw something that involved cheating? I will read something or a friend will tell me something and I will end up having dreams pertaining what was said, but with me instead of them (if that makes sense). I wouldn't worry too much especially if you are really secure in the relationship.
    Another thing (please don't get mad at me) could you be jealous of a co-worker of his?Therefore your mind is wandering, wondering if there could be that small chance something could happen.
    Just a few thoughts,
    Hope it helps a little and hopefully the dreams will disappear soon.

4. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

a dream is a dream... i think you just have to do your best to let it go