Bad day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by vampire raver, Jun 22, 2007.

1. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

You guys ever have a really bad day for no reason, I mean you just are fucking pissed at everything and you don't know why.

That was my day today
    I have no idea why but just about every little thing has been pissing me off today, the weird thing is, is that I don't know why. I have just felt like fighting someone or something along the lines of that all day long, and every time someone says something to me I have felt like telling them to go to hell

It has been a strange day, hopefully my day off will be better

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Yea, I've had those days. I think I am having one today as well. It seems everything is going wrong and the smallest things are pissing me off. I feel like telling people to go to hell, but I need my job. :lol I hope your day gets better! :)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I had to double check to make sure you were a guy and not a gal. Sounds like classic PMS to me. ;)

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Thanks CL thats what I needed, to be called a girl:)

Well it is the next morning and I feel much better and it helps that I am watching Mad TV

5. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I had a bad day today. I work at a vet clinic started to feel a sore throat come on but ignored it. Got to work had 10 dogs to walk, clean cages, and give meds...then 2 cats to clean cages, feed, and give meds, and 2 birds to clean cages, and feed.... that many dogs is a pain since they are all kept small room. One dog decided to crap all over the place so had to house down his pen...Another with a plastic cone around his head almost got the damn thing off and I kept putting it back together but he kept taking it off....kinda gave up. Went home took a break came back and I noticed my throat started to swell up. I had to finish so repeated everything but adding mopping the floors and doing garbage. Now I'm home and feel shitty...my throat is so swollen it hurts to talk....thank god I have nothing going on tomorrow...

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You Guys and Gals ought to get together and make a BDSM movie.
    We all like realism.

Hiker

7. Bella

Gold Member

vampire raver,

I can soooooooo relate! :ugh
    I had one of the worst days of my life today &
    I even know why! :( I won't bore you with the details...
    but I will tell you it involves the phone company, Embarq
    (wish I had a choice on carriers, but I don't :mad)
    & a certain company called Walmart!! :eyes
    I despise them both with a passion! :yell

I am sorry you had a bad day though! :(
    Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day! :cheer
    ~Bella

8. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Last Monday I got up and showered like I always do for work, preceded into the kitchen like I always do to fix breakfast. My usual is cereal, toast, glass of water, maybe a banana chopped up. I place everything on my lap tray and reach for the sugar bowl. I bump my hand on the coffee pot dropping the bowl and busting all over the counter! Sugar covered the butter! Just a big mess! I clean this up; find another bowl to fill with sugar that I place on my lap tray. Proceed to the living room where I always set the tray on the TV and reach for my glasses sitting on the shelf. Someone had placed a small pocket book on the TV I apparently didn’t see! As I reach for my glasses the whole tray falls behind the TV! Yes, cereal, milk, toast, water, sugar bowl all behind the TV built into the entertainment center! I think my neighbors heard me yell, Fuck!
    My wife was working late that day so as I was leaving I woke her and of course told her about my morning. She looks at me half asleep, did you clean up the mess. This is how my day started, and ya know, I was pissed off all day at everything! Don’t even talk to me kind of day! LOL

9. jaguar

jaguar New Member

10. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Now THAT is a shitty day!