Backdoor Experiment

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by MrK40, Jul 27, 2005.

1. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

Should a guy let a woman strap on and do him?

2. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I say yes...if I had a girl bring it up and the opportunity I totally would love to try it.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have heard that a man's "G-Spot" is found by going inside the anal cavity a couple inches and pressing toward his pelvic area. So , I guess if he and she have no qualms about it, sure - go ahead. Many people do it. My hubby & I don't , but that's our decision, based on our feelings. Everybody has to make up their minds.

4. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

She likes to play with that area and I think she might get very interested in trying that.

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

Love it when she does this

For some men this is a big turn on myself included but for some men they have a fear of being considered gay if they like this. Some men might not have the same nerve endings in that area to make it worth their while but for me it is a big turn on and my wife gets turned on doing it . Our strap-on vibrates this makes a big differance, it also has an attachment where she can place a vibrator on her clit while doing this so we get the best of both worlds. I have had some really intense orgasims this way. Some without even touching my cock. As for gay thoughts dosent even enter my mind. My wife asked me onetime if I ever think about having a man do me in the ass I told her I have no intrest in this and have never thought about it. So I guess if you both are intrested in using a strap-on I say go for it. Remember to take it slow at first. make sure your wife knows this to. They can get really excited and get a liltte rough. Once I got used to it thats how I like it. Probally where my log in name comes from (loveitrough)

6. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I also have no interest in guys, I could probably take or leave the experience but I think she would end up enjoying it... that is what matters.

7. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Hell yeah! With enough warm up time of coarse. You have to lube and prepare first then I'm all hers!

8. uprok

uprok New Member

I had always thought I was a little strange cause i loved when my ass was being played with. But since I have found this forum, I have thankfully discovered that I am not the only man that has discovered the joy of ass play. I have one little friend that loves the fact that we bought her a nice big 10 inch strap on. The highlight of any sex play with her is when she straps it on and gives it to her naughty daddy. I have the best orgasms ever. She loves to give me a nice warm enema first and then she can do whatever she wants. And there is a nice clean hole for her to fill to her hearts content.

9. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

:tup

Tom

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

HELL YEA!!! let it be the day that it enters into blissfull passion!

11. MaleCy

MaleCy New Member

I love it, but it takes some practise to enjoy it...
    Anyway if a guy wants to do his gf up the ass,why shouldt he let her have the same fun?

12. Eros

Eros New Member

I would worship my wife even more than I already do if she would do that!!!