Back x

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Animularisen, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I'm Back.
    I havent' actually been anywhere tbh, just havent been on this site in like a month!!!
    Been having some problems with my boyfriends family =( It's stupid when someone hates you && refuses to get to know you... It's like what could you hate??? You don't even know me.

I am suffering with agrophobia atm too... It's easing, but makes me panic in public which really affects my life =( I start summer school soon tooo (I don't have my maths GCSE)
    GCSE=the exams you take when leaving HIGH SCHOOL.

Been doing alot of selling && such on ebay ^_^
    Doing some of my avon stuff like... coz I'm a avon lady.
    Cinema tomorrow with my boyfriend... Dont know what to see... Nothing really good on ATM.
    Today I was doing Avon with my best friend && we came across a tiny chick sitting in the middle of someones drive... so we sat next to it && spoke (cheep Cheep)
    It sat all fat looking && blinked at us then cheeped back a couple of times.
    So we went to the ladies house && told her, then we tried to find the RSPCA's (english animal rescure) number... but it was a stupid answer machine... then we found another one called "roo's rescure centre" && they told us they would sent the RSPCA to the house.
    I'm not sure whats going on... I'll ask when I pick the book up in a couple of days.
    I do hope they save it... It was so bloodi cute... with its fatness && its looking up blinkingness! Awwww I think it ruffled its feathers to make it look bigger. It just looked at me i want to care for it =( It wobbled into a bush when the lady appeared... so we could get to it && put it in a box, even tho ur meant to leave baby things alone, How could u when u know it will certainly die... its human nature to help.

heh ^_^

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Rushes in and pounces ......long time no see sweetness :)

I sure hope you manage to get some decent help with the agrophobia hun, as you are such a kind gal ( I spoken plenty with you hehe)
    Yeah sux there isnt much on to se at the cinima....but its at least a chance to spend some outside time with your SO

and about the GCSE maths....you could always enquire about an open learning adult course on that subject couldnt hurt..

And i remember the avon calling ladies :p They were always great to have a chat with lols.....your having fun thats the main thing, not evryone gets that with their job.

And i hpe the cute chick was saved and rescued..

Huge hug...

Its great to have you back babe...

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Glad to see you back,

I know how you feel my SO mom doesn't like me and wants my SO to break up with me because I am into that "freaky stuff and that is not normal"

So she basically doesn't like me because I am kinky but about two years ago I decided if people don't like me then wtf do I care fuck them it doesn't bother me if you don't like me I probably don't like you either

Sorry about the rant glad to see you back and hope you have some luck with your problems

4. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Animularisen that was such a cute story! I really enjoyed reading that, it made my day! So glad to see you back!

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

^_^Kronnie!

I'm off for a shower now... Went bed at like 10pm yesterday woke up at 1 then couldnt sleep till 5... that shows me not to go bed early lol

I gotta go avoning again too...

I'm a check on the chick too actually.
    Thanks for replying you guys...

vampire - i decided not to let her bother me... she hates me coz my boyfriend && me had sex too early... what she doesnt know, is he didnt WANT a relastionship just to sleep around altho i caught him && hes very happy now lol
    Shes a bloodi stubbon women... && really she needs to look at her own son before blaiming me for anything... She wont even get to know me which is annoying...
    My boyfriends a freakly little thing too lol

6. Mr_Chrissy

Mr_Chrissy New Member

pokes ur nose hehehe hiya animularisen and kisses ur nose and hiya kronnie

animularisen u shud have at least 7 hour sleep beuase havin less isnt gd for u tutut spanks ur bottom naughty girl

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

...[​IMG].....
    hmmmmm.... Does grandma detect subliminal messages being displayed...?

It's not nice to fool Grandma Rose!!![​IMG]
    :rofl J/K!!! I take it you know our lovely Animularisen?

We love her... and always 'protect' our Sweethearts. ;)

8. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

you talking about Mr_Chrissy?
    he's my finance =P

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well - - see? I figured as much!! :rofl

...just like to have everything 'up close and personal' :)

Now, tell me.... those little kisses on the nose... do they tickle?... make you giggle?...make you wanna hug him?...
    :brow

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Jesus Christ on roller-skates! What is this ... a couples convention?

11. Halogen

Halogen New Member

LOL

A swingers party maybe? :lol

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, A-1, since my hubby isn't here, ya wanna couple with me? :brow I promise to leave the pine cones in the forest, if you do. ;)

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Their wet a tingly! hahahaha =D
    9th month anniversary today =D

I'm pissed at my catalog tho, I sent a coat back because it broke and I ordered a new one and they canceled the order... So I'm coatless and its November in England!

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I've recently taken a vow of Automotive Monasticism. Pine cones or no, I'm currently dedicated to the perfection of the automotive art. Bless you my child *makes the sign of a gear-shift*