Back to us

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jt _couple2012, Jul 22, 2015.

1. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

We were in along trip overseas and just got back to the US, we are looking forward to rebuild our toys collection and explore some new fantasies. So far all our fantasies have been virtual, we share ton of them and talked about them in previous posts. any new ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  2. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I don't know if this is already on your list or not, but....

maybe, go somewhere semi public and discreetly have sex - see if a voyeur happens upon you and see's you and you continue on anyway!

(this happened to us once, we didn't think anyone would see us where we were, but they did - and we just continued on :D )

3. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Thanks a lot Love2ride, u r always the best. We are going to work on this tomorrow, she is also exited about going out in a short sexy dress with nothing underneath and a remote control egg. I am gonna have the remote control....Lol

Redline1, Love2BKinky, Mb91 and 2 others like this.
  4. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like fun to me! We have remote's too, I get a charge out it and so does @Love2BKinky ;)

Let your hair down and be adventurous! If nothing else, the dressing sexy and you two just knowing what thoughts are going on in your mind makes it thrilling and Wet ;) in itself. We have a lot fun on our adventures like that. And the sex is so hot afterwards ;)

We like going for rides in the summer and I usually strip down to nothing and................... :D

5. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Good night sexy beautiful people

loves2ride, Love2BKinky and Doitagain like this.
  6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

That's pretty awesome