back to back threads: gf doesnt want to use a rubber

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dolphinfan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

My last thread said that i dont like the rubber taste after sex to eat my gf out, but lately (past year or so) she doesn't want to have sex, she says it hurts and when we do (once every 6 weeks) she says that condoms hurt but no condoms hurt less, I dont get this at the beggining of our realationship she had no problems. She is on the pill but it still freaks me out not having a rubber. She says she doesn't want a kid yet I mean im still in college and have 4 years left!(im going for pharmacy... long program)

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Has she thought about using a female condom?
    Instead of you using one that is.

Also, using spermicidal lubricant or foam. Though I've heard different things about that and issues that can come up from using both of them.

Is she getting wet enough before you have sex? I know that if I'm not wet enough prior to my husband entering me that it can sometimes cause a bit too much friction and sometimes cause discomfort.

Also, if just this past year sex has started to hurt, then maybe it's not the condoms. Have you suggested that she go see a doctor and get a proper exam? Maybe it could be something else.

3. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

all the time I say go to the doc but she wont she says its embarassing. And its not friction she says it causes pressure and makes her feel like she has to pee.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

If she takes the pill exactly as prescribed, they are extremely effective. Between the pill and a vaginal spermicide, you should be safer bareback than with condoms alone.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Embarrassing is a pretty weak reason. I don't know why people have hangups that override their physical health. Does she have a female doc? If not, maybe she could get one if that would help her get over the squeamishness. Every patient the doc sees has genitalia. They teach that in medical school now.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

In all honesty and no offense to your girlfriend, if shes "too embarrassed" to go to a doctor and get herself an exam then she probably shouldn't be sexually active. Once a woman becomes sexually active they SHOULD be getting exams either way.

7. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

well we havent had sex in two months now. So I dont know if that is "sexually active" :) but i get handjobs and she gets eaten out, every time. (once or twice a week)

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Length of time between having sexual intercourse doesn't make you "sexually active" or not, in general, acts of sexual nature is sexually active.

Oral sex is still just that..sex

9. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

In all of the positions? Because some positions can press on the bladder more then others.Try different ones and take it slow and see if that helps.

Make sure she pees before sex EVERY time.Honestly though,it sounds like some kind of an infection.Embarrassing or not,she needs to take care of this.
    If it is an infection,it could just spread or get worse,or she could have something serious like Endometriosis which causes sex to be painful.

And I beg you to think twice before just throwing caution to the wind with condoms.I know too many guys whose girlfriends said the same thing about not wanting kids and long story short all those guys have been paying child support the last few years.
    If you definitely don't want kids,use a rubber.If she doesn't like latex ones try lambskin or newer kinds with names like "skin" or "bare"

10. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

I will press her more to go. But it is every position, especially doggy which sucks since that is my favorite.

11. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Okay I just read your other thread on this too...so you are only her third lover? Seems more like she maybe is not quite used to having sex yet then.
    Some girls can find sex painful for a while after losing their virginity.They are more interested in oral because penetration still feels too weird.She will get used to it in time,but she doesn't sound very mature yet.

I still think she needs a doctor visit just to be sure everything is a-okay.

12. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

how long does it take!? her first they had sex probably 200 times her second only the once and me about 200

13. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

OOOOk,so she is not a novice then.My mistake.Can I ask you if she USED to seem like she enjoyed it more? Because if that is the case,then something is most definitely wrong.
    Why is she so embarrassed about it? Have you asked her? Does she think she has an STD? Because there is nothing embarrassing about having an infection or asking for help if something becomes painful.

14. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

she doesnt have an STD unless she cheated on me and I am 99.9999999% positive she hasn't she is my second partner my first was a bang and boot because I was 16 just got my license and was dumb. and I have no idea why she is embarrassed. I have asked her to go a million times.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wife took the pill same time every day. 100% effective for us for 14 yrs. It took 7 months of trying after she quit the pill to get pregnant, then fertile as hell after that. Stop sweating it.

16. sinner

sinner New Member

Her gynecologist should be a great resource for this question.