Baby Wipes. Who Knew?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Baby Wipes. Who Knew?

Hubby and I headed north with the furbags this past weekend for a horse camping trip. Early on in our drive it started to rain and it continued to as we set up camp and tended to the horses. After several miserable hours sitting on lawn chairs in the back of the horse trailer, we just couldn’t stand it anymore and decided get into dry clothes and to have an early dinner.

After gorging on a fantastic feast at a wonderful little restaurant near camp, we fed the horses one more time and then retired into the sleeping quarters in the front of the gooseneck trailer.

Both my husband and I were tired, engorged, and smelled of horse, sweat, and Italian food when we crawled into the gooseneck bunk to sleep so I don’t know why I did what I did next. My husband got in bed first then I started to climb the ladder to join him. As I stepped onto the first rung of the ladder I happened to noticed a tub of baby wipes (a staple of any horse camping trip) sitting on a table against the wall.

I stepped off the ladder and grabbed the tub, then climbed in bed beside my hubby. I turned on my side and scooted over to him so that my butt was against his crotch. I reached back with my feet, entwined them in his, and drew his arm over my body.

This position proved to be too hot so, he rolled over on his back. Our closeness had stirred me and I took some baby wipes out of the tub and started to rub his chest, abdomen, and arms with them. He said that felt very good and sighed.

After doing him for a while, never going below the waistline of his shorts, I peeled off my sleeping pants, turned my ass to him. Giggling, I told him I was a very dirty girl, and needed to be cleaned up properly.

He first used the wipes on my lower back. Their coolness made me jump at first but they warmed quickly and felt divine. I spread my legs and cocked my hip so he could work the wipes down between my legs and reach my pussy. Having my back to him in the dark, I could not see him but, I could hear his breathing getting quicker and feel that his body was heating up.

I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs so he could cleanse my breasts and belly. It was sheer torture waiting for him to reach my pussy with the wipes as he lazily swabbed at my nipples until they were screaming points of desire begging to be sucked and nipped.

He slipped his hand down my body and opened my outer lips with his finger, working it from the base of the slit up to the clitoris. As soon as my pussy opened, I could smell the hot musk of my need filling the cramped quarters where we lay.

I gasped as he slid a finger inside of me and probed my depths to draw out my wetness. I wanted him to eat me so badly but feared that it had been too many hours since my last shower and that the baby wipes might taste weird to him, so I didn’t ask him to eat me.

As he sucked my nipples and fingered me, he must have sensed what I really wanted. He abruptly stopped and fairly dove between my legs to ravish me with his tongue. At first, I still had it in my head that I must taste bad but, soon the noises he was making and the way he was eating me with such gusto proved me wrong.

Once I got past my trepidation, I allowed myself to relish what he was doing to me and opened my body to him. Soon, I could tell my pussy was soaking wet because I felt it dripping down my ass and my husband sounded like a bulldog on a ham bone slobbering all over the place.

When I reached for his cock, it was throbbing. Feeling his hot meat in my hands was the push I needed to go all the way, and I came all over his face. My hips humped the air, as he held tight and kept licking at me. I tried to keep quiet for as long as I could due to the proximity of the other campers but it was no use, I was too far gone. I let out a guttural groan followed by a series of cat like mews as my husband’s hot, darting tongue continued to work on my pulsating nub and clenching hole.

Finally, I could take no more and pushed his head away. He tore off his shorts and within seconds was pumping away as my still quaking pussy. After a short series of deep thrusts, he told me he was coming then shuddered as his load filled me.

After he dismounted, we cleaned up with more baby wipes and then fell asleep to the sound of the rain pounding on the roof of the trailer. (Thinking back, I wish I had just screamed my head off that night as no one would have heard me.) It was a fantastic night.

Baby wipes. Who knew?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Awesome! :bow

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Now that sounded like the way to camp out!

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

If it can be accomplished successfully CL will find a way......

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Cl as always way off beat, super hot, earthy & immensely sex charged.
    You have a way with words no doubt.
    We are right there hearing, feeling and smelling it all!

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll never look at baby wipes the same way again. :cheer

7. pussydog

pussydog New Member

wow that was nice,u had fun.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon!

You betcha! I do some crazy sexy things in that trailer. Don't know if I'd be so wild in a tent, though.

No so, I had a major barn sex fail no too long ago. My reputation was ruined with the telling of that tale.

Thanks, Bush. That means a lot coming from you.

And to think, you are pretty much surrounded by them at home, aren't you?

Yep, that.

9. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Excellent story, you can really set the environment and mood! Nicely done!

10. igor

Gold Member

Yeah but you are still 9 on a scale of 10, babe :lol

11. htoad

htoad Active Member

Great adventure!

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Yup, we buy them in bulk. :lol

13. Gonecountry

Gonecountry New Member

Holy shit I think I need to read some more stories like this. Very good!

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, doll. If you want to check out more of my stories to go the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Let me know what you think of them, K?

15. Gonecountry

Gonecountry New Member

Oh I will. I just might have to start on that right now!

16. princepaul13

princepaul13 New Member

One of my parenting books had an idea for home made wipes. It said to take a paper towl role with durable paper towels and cut it down the middle put it in a wipe box and use a little of your child's body wash and some water. I tried it and it did the job very well.

17. luvbug

Gold Member

Awesome CL!!

Baby Wipes....a tub of many uses! lol