baby oil!?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by squrilmonkey, Jun 30, 2004.

1. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

does anyone here enjoy baby oil or lube? i love to see a woman covered in baby oil, masterbating, being fucked, whatever she does would be hot. :D and something that bothers me about this fetish that i have is that it is hard to find. if anyone knows where to find galleries and vids online please drop me a link. :p

2. Logger

Gold Member

I use baby oil for masturbation, massaging my wife's legs and back muscles, and rubbing my penis between her legs.

I prefer Albolene for her niples and vagina, because the taste is better. I can switch back to oral.

I use vaseline one her vagina, once I have finished with oral sex. If you are using a condom, petroleum products supposedly deteriorate latex rubber. There is a lubricant by Ramses, that is free of petroleum products, I believe.

How are your massage skills? I ordered a Trigger Roller from the running store. I hope to receive it in about 10 days. I started a thread on Massage Aids under Foreplay.

Blessings

3. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

trigger roller?

4. Logger

Gold Member

Trigger Wheel, is what it is actually called. This is a 1/4 Inch wide, 2 Inch diameter, rounded nylon plastic wheel, which is mounted on a 7 Inch handle. I anticipte using the wheel to roll up the alluvial canal muscles, beside the back bone of my wife. There are layers of muscles in the alluvial canal. The litterature talks about a Myofascial Release. The idea of massage, is that applying pressure to a muscle for a few seconds, and releasing the pressure, will cause the muscle to release muscle relaxing chemicals to the blood stream. This produces a calming, relaxing effect.

A therapeutic purpose of massage for an injury, is to smooth out muscles and nerves, so that inflamation is reduced, and pain generating points are reduced. The point where pain is generated from an irritated nerve, near a muscle, is called a "Trigger Point". There are more detailed medical articles available about physical therapy.

The Trigger Wheel is available from sstores listed in:
    http://www.intracell.net

Can you share some of your tricks?