Baby got Back!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by fantasien, Mar 23, 2006.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Not that kind!:D but the kind that is above the ass! yea, thats right! the Back.

I have to say. I love all the points on a persons back. It really invigoratees me. The way the person stands up straight and their shoulder blades protrude. Or their laying down and all the curves and hills proudly display their contrast?

It feels great to inliven the body through the back. I love massaging its bare skin with some lathered masagging oil.

What do you all think? whats your experiences?

2. dabody

dabody New Member

I've never understood how someone can be attracted to a back, but then people tell me they don't understand how I can find feet sexy either. I love massaging a womans back and kissing and stroking it, but that's probably because they usually like it too!

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I think my wife's back (or any woman's back that has a nice figure attached to it) is VERY sexy and it's eroticly HOT. Errotic, because if I just look at her bare back I know what's attached below (ass/legs), and in front (tits/pussy).:drool :D

EDIT: Rose say's, "You're so deep Thorn."

4. loveitrough

Gold Member

I totally agree with Thorn:tup

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

My guy likes my back and it's curves...the way it looks when he's behind me.He says it's sexy,or backs are sexy when they're perched..

6. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

OMG!! I absolutely love to be massaged! I need to find me a man who loves backs like you do!

7. dabody

dabody New Member

I might not love the back like Fantasien does but I've been told I'm VERY GOOD when it comes to working the back- massaging, kissing it etc!

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Interesting that some of you do find it erotic. I like to do a move where i start in the lower mid back and go outwards to the sides, and keep moving my hands under to their groin area and then coming back up and out. Then going up the mid back to the shoulders then down...

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You know you can make good money as a massage therapist.
    those of us who have very physical jobs come home sore and aching. We don't mind paying $50 - $75 for a good hour long massage once in a while.

10. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I like woman's backs too espcially if they have good definition in their deltoids and lats. I think one of the sexier things about a woman's back is how much skin-to-skin contact it allows during foreplay. One of the sexier make-out things for me is to have my chest against her back with my lips on her neck and feeling her back push into my chest in reponse to the kisses and touch. It's like you can "see" her back by touch. To me that "sight" is very sexy.

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Ohhh, man I love that! I was getting a chemical rush reading that.

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

And hey, You might get a happy ending too.

13. Master9804

Gold Member

Omgggg I Love my girlfriends Back. Right above the ass. Something about it. It,s sooo smooth and I love to kiss it and rub it. It,s more teasing when she has a short shirt on and we,re at the mall. Omggg it gets to me right then, I,m almost ready to take her there.

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yep, it's pretty intense. I can pretty much almost come, due to just massaging anothers back

15. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Back baby!

16. nibbs

nibbs New Member

all I have to say is the eucallyptous (sp) speriment soothing oil from bb works in the mall, some candles - I give my girl a whole body massage, usually before I can finish the massage, we are so hot, that we just have to start going at it. But, we can't do that very day, or every time, because as it is, we go through the stuff fast enough, and its expensive, but it smells great, really relaxes you. But I definatly think my baby's back is sexy, because as its been said, her ass is right there, and when im doing her from behind, i can reach around, and grab her tits. =) even though we avrage 5-6 times a day we always manage to find something to make each time interesting.

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

For the Japanese, a girl's back, especially the back of her neck is one of the sexiest parts! And it's true really! A slender, delicate, feminine back is a real turn on!