awkward...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TheKid, Mar 18, 2007.

1. TheKid

TheKid New Member

well im new to this forum so this is really weird for me but i wanna know some stuff.... here goes..........

my cock bends to the left when its erect. is this from masturbating with my right hand? if so, how can i staighten it out?

my girlfriend and i are getting to the point where we're thinking about getting involved sexually and having a bent cock makes me feel kinda weird.

like i said before this is really weird for me so thanks everybody

2. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

I've never heard of a bent cock from anyone before, but do vaguely remember something about that in 6th grade sex ed. All i can tell you is that im 99% sure that it's not from masturbating. Maybe you should also ask your dad, it might be a genetic thing.

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

All hard cocks appear to bend a little and the more they bend, the better it feels to the girl, so just be happy with it and if she says it hurts, go to the dick doc and get it cut off.

4. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi TheKid

Someone said:

Your new to this excellent forum? Don't let wise cracks put you off as it is a helpful place.

Mine like yours naturally bends slightly to the left when erect. It's not a problem at all for me or my partner. It has always been that way.

Now if you experience any pain or discomfort during erection and sexual activity, it could be down to a condition called Peyronie's Disease.

Peyronie's disease, a condition of uncertain cause, is characterized by a plaque, or hard lump, that forms on the penis. The plaque develops on the upper or lower side of the penis in layers containing erectile tissue. It begins as a localized inflammation and can develop into a hardened scar.

Cases of Peyronie's disease range from mild to severe. Symptoms may develop slowly or appear overnight. In severe cases, the hardened plaque reduces flexibility, causing pain and forcing the penis to bend or arc during erection. In many cases, the pain decreases over time, but the bend in the penis may remain a problem, making sexual intercourse difficult. The sexual problems that result can disrupt a couple's physical and emotional relationship and lead to lowered self-esteem in the man. In a small percentage of patients with the milder form of the disease, inflammation may resolve without causing significant pain or permanent bending.

Finally if you have any concerns, pop in to see your doctor whom will put your mind at rest.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I pay good money for curved and bent toys. I think she might just be pleased as hell with it. No worries.

6. barbie

barbie New Member

I don't know how true this is
    but I have heard that sometimes that will happen from an injury
    as a kid.Do you remember being hurt there.